Assistance programs St. Charles County Missouri
Find financial help, free money and stuff in St. Charles County. Get grants to help pay electric bills or rent or find free food, groceries and meals from pantries or medical care from clinics. Locate churches, charities and government agencies that help low-income families. Get financial help near you in Sr. Charles County MO.
Hardship money is provided along with free stuff in St. Charles, O’Fallon and the county. A focus is on helping seniors, the low-income, disabled people and single moms pay their bills or housing. Other support in St. Charles County is from charities, and that may be free groceries from pantries, Christmas gifts, gasoline vouchers, or school/educational supplies.
Emergency financial help for housing, utilities and food in St. Charles MO
Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service, which can be reached at 636-441-1302, has long been in the business of providing housing assistance. The agency will distribute funds help pay for rent and also provide mortgage assistance in order to help keep people in their homes. As it was determined that doing this is cheaper than helping them get off the streets if they are homeless.
- Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service Emergency Housing Retention program is an option for both tenants and homeowners. This is yet another resource offered to low and moderate income people or St. Charles County MO people with bad credit. The EHR program provides assistance and grants to help pay for temporary emergency transitional housing, mortgage or rental assistance. Not only that, as funds allow, the program will even provide free cash grants for paying utility or heating bills. Find additional ways to get mortgage help.
- Emergency home repairs are also provided. This can be for a furnace during the winter months as well. Seniors, people on a fixed income, the disabled and others will get free home repairs, windows, roof, porches fixed and more. This assistance falls under EHR through the Repairing Homes, Restoring Hope Grant Program. Or look here for a free grant to repair home.
In addition to the programs above, Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service provides many other resources in St. Charles County Missouri. They offer transportation, money for water bills, Care Service Child and Family Development, and financial aid. They also offer a number of housing solutions, ranging from shelter to homeless prevention. Call 636-441-1302, or find more details on assistance from Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service.
North East Community Action Corporation - NECAC is based in Bowling Green, but has offices in 12 counties, including one at 3400 Meadow Pointe Dr, O'Fallon, MO 63366. This organization will focus more on stopping evictions and homelessness prevention while the care service focuses on rapid rehousing.
- Home repairs, improvements, and Weatherization programs are also offered by the community action agency. Additional housing programs that are offered by North East Community Action Corporation (NECAC) include home repairs and weatherization. Weatherization will help the homeowner lower their energy bills by installing free energy conserving upgrades. Home repairs will ensure a home is safe to live in, and that all housing standards are met. A variety of funding sources are tapped to provide home repairs and improvements.
- The non-profit will have some of the funds to pay for rent and utility bill assistance. In addition, NECAC will use some money for motel lodging including given out a free motel voucher for the night. The care service will allocate funds toward long-term case management and self-sufficiency programs. Or there are even free motel vouchers for the homeless from other sources.
They also support stability, including employment, debt reduction, budgeting and more. Whether it is financial aid, or information on gaining skills for employment, work from home jobs, or something else, help is offered. The community action is at 3400 Meadow Pointe Dr, O'Fallon, MO 63366. Phone: (636) 272-3477.
The Salvation Army has locations in St. Charles County. They administer a program known as Emergency Social Services. This resource can help individuals, people with no money and families who are facing a crisis situation. For example, people who have had a reduction in hours at work, medical emergency, or an unexpected job loss may qualify for financial assistance for paying bills, rent, housing and more.
- Specifically some of the emergency services provided to eligible individuals includes funds to pay rent, heating and electric bills, prescription medications, and other basic needs. Most residents, regardless of their income or background, may also be able to get free food, Thanksgiving and Christmas meals and gifts. There is also free clothing (including winter coats), access to a thrift store, back to school supplies and more. They also offer holiday and Christmas help for the low income, and look here for Salvation Army Christmas.
The locations are 2140 North 4th Street in St. Charles ((636) 946-7966) or read more on St. Charles Salvation Army resources.
Legal Services of Eastern Missouri - The low-income, seniors and less fortunate can get help with a wide number of needs and civil issues. Free lawyers assist with civil family matters and offer free foreclosure counseling. Other services include advice for stopping evictions and support for resolving unsafe housing or security deposit disputes with landlords. St. Charles County families with large amounts of debt can also get advice on reducing it or dealing with collectors. Read free legal aid eastern Missouri.
Rent, deposit and housing assistance is available for low-income people, people with no money or the homeless. Several non-profits, churches and state of MO agencies focus on it. There is also grant money in Saint Charles for rent to stop homelessness. Locate rent assistance in St. Charles County MO.
Many debt and loan relief programs are available, including some run in partnership with Legal Services (above) or non-profit credit counselors. They help with title loan companies, used car dealers and other expensive lenders. Look here for title loan relief near you.
Calvary Church offers a number of programs to low income families, single moms, the poor and others in St. Charles County. There is everything from a free food pantry to volunteers that give oil changes. Or Adopt a Student may give children free school supplies.
- There is free home repairs from the Hammer Heads Program, a Moving Ministry, and possible emergency financial help from a program from the church known as Neighbors Helping Neighbors. This may be rent, utility bill help, mortgage help and more. The address is 3998 Mid Rivers Mall Dr., St. Peters MO. Dial 636-939-4343
Saint Charles County Operation Food Search - Working poor and low income families can receive free or low cost food from the non-profit or its partners. They offer backpacks full of snacks and meals to children, applications to SNAP food stamps, help for senior citizens, and lists of pantries in the region, including their hours and days of operation. Locate food programs from Operation Search.
Society of Saint Vincent de Paul helps the poor, single moms or dads, homeless and elderly among others. they have various low income, emergency assistance programs, including financial help. Or get a free voucher for furniture in St. Charles County, a box of food, clothes for kids or adults and the use of the thrift store.
- SVDP is a charity organization made up of local churches and conferences. The agency provides a number of referrals and other support to residents that are struggling, unemployed, or who meet low income status. Countless services and assistance programs are offered.
- If you are faced with a shut off of your heat or utility service, then St. Vincent can help people sign up for energy bill programs such as Heat Up/Cool Down St. Louis.
- Car repairs may be offered for people seeking employment.
- If you are currently homeless, or facing eviction, then emergency rent assistance may be offered as well as assistance in finding and paying for a new home in the Saint Charles region.
- Other resources include medications, free legal aid, meals, and more. They also help people find legit online Canadian pharmacies for low cost RX.
Resources are limited, but they help as many people as possible. SVDP is at 100 North Jefferson Avenue, call (314) 881-6000. Read more on assistance from St. Vincent in St. Louis region.
Jewish Services - Some resources are available for the Saint Charles County and greater St. Louis area. The agency may have loans or funds for short term expenses such as rent, a food pantry, and in home care (often for a fee) for the elderly. Other resources are coordinated as well, some of which are offered regardless of faith. Read Jewish Services St. Charles region.
DSS of St. Charles County helps low-income families. There is Food Stamp (SNAP) applications as well as Medicaid for low-income families or the disabled. Or get free government cash from TANF to pay for bills and basic needs. There are also day care vouchers, elderly care and other government benefits. Address is 3737 Harry S Truman Blvd, St Charles, MO 63301. Call 855-823-4908 (855) 373-4636.
- Low-income families will also be bale to cash from the government. As there are safety net type benefits with a focus on families with kids, including single moms or the jobless. Locate cash assistance near you from TANF.
St. Charles County Missouri free food and non-financial assistance
The county is served by a number of churches, charities, and emergency food pantries that provide free food as well as much more assistance in preventing hunger. Most of the services offered by these locations is non-financial, meaning they rarely, if ever, have money to pay bills or basic needs. Instead individuals can receive groceries, meals, shelter, clothing, case management, and similar services. There is also food stamps, and look here for myDSS SNAP applications.
- Loaves And Fishes, Inc. - Offers hot and cold meals, groceries, and more. A furniture bank is also available via referrals. The pantry is supported by local donations. The location is 2750 McKelvey Rd, Maryland Heights, MO 63043, 314-291-3857
- Hope Ministries Food Pantry - Ongoing food, and special holiday meals may be offered. The location is 8576 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, O'Fallon, MO 63366. Call (636) 272-3080
- Immaculate Conception - In addition to food, may have clothing, personal products, and referrals for the needy. the charity is effect combines a free food pantry and clothing bank. Dial 636-561-6611
Some of the leading organizations to call are below. However there are other food assistance programs, soup kitchens and pantries for low income families to use. Or you can find additional free food banks in St. Charles.
Free mortgage relief, debt help, and budgeting
The local community action agency, North East Community Action Corporation (NECAC) employs multiple counselors as well as non-profits that offer help with debt.
- There is free individual foreclosure counseling and mortgage assistance programs that will aid homeowners in resolving their housing challenges. The counselors will work with banks and lenders to negotiate new loan terms that are acceptable to all parties. Find additional mortgage assistance programs.
- In addition, the NECAC agency also works closely with each family in financial and credit counseling. This will help the family save money, build emergency savings and repair their credit.
- They will also arrange for debt help (medical, credit, and others), to help prevent future financial problems of the homeowner. Learn more on debt payment relief for low-income families.
There are many other assistance programs offered, most of which are free for low-income families, teens or the unemployed. Call 636-441-1302 or (573) 324-2231
Free health, dental and medical care
St Charles Community Health Clinic has free or low cost medical, dental, and behavioral health. There is dental work, emergency extractions, and teeth cleaning. The is also physicals for people with no insurance, OB/GYN, wellness and chronic disease care and more. Or get free vision exams, glasses, or hearing aids. The location is 100 N Main St, St Charles, MO 24282. Phone: (276) 383-4428 or (636) 946-2244. Or look for free hearing aids for people on Medicaid.
Volunteers in Medicine is a medical clinic that is located in the basement of the St. Charles Salvation Army and it provides free or heavily discounted medical care to those in need of help. Demand for this clinic, which will help and treat low-income adults as well as children who do not have health insurance insurance, means that they help as many people as possible, including St. Charles County low-income and homeless families.
- Volunteers in Medicine will treat children and adults to free health care who have no insurance. Or they will support those patients that have an income that is classifies the family as low-middle income. Call (636) 724-4848. Or there are other options as well, and find how to get free dental care from Missouri clinics.
Free mental health, online therapy and counselors are available. They can help people with no money or insurance, teens and adults as well. A variety of services are offered, including for depression, anxiety, stress and more. Look here for free depression help from counseling near you.
Related Content From Needhelppayingbills.com