Free health care clinics Missouri.
Find details on free and sliding fee health care centers in Missouri that help low-income families, people with no insurance or money and others. The clinics are often non-profits or charities part of Federally Qualified Health Centers, with some having volunteer doctors. Get therapy services, medications, woman care, OB/GYN, family doctors and more. Locate a free medical clinic in MO near you below.
Each center is committed to providing the highest quality care at the lowest cost possible, or for free to the uninsured and low-income. A phone number is at the bottom of the page for more free medical assistance in Missouri too. There are free telemedicine and drive thru clinics, as well as places for eye exams, sporty physicals, woman’s health care needs and more. There is also free care for the homeless, patients on MO HealthNet (Medicaid) as well seniors or disabled people on Medicare.
Free or income-based clinics are oftentimes funded by government donations, private contributions, and/or volunteer doctors, nurses and medical professionals. Very rarely will anyone be turned away, regardless of their income. However in most cases only the low income, or people with no or limited health insurance can get free care. Others may need to pay a fee that is directly tied to their household income. The higher their income, the lower the fee they need to pay. There is also other free health insurance policies in Missouri.
Get information, addresses, and phone number of community clinics in Missouri below. The staff or volunteers at a clinic may be a good source of referrals to specialty care at non-profit hospitals too. Ask them for referrals to programs that may offer other ways to get help with bills and other expenses in your county.
Local free medical clinics in MO near you
Scroll down the page to find locations, application numbers and phone for income based community health centers. Get free services, payment plans, charity care and more for low-income people and Medicaid patients.
St. Louis County
Or look below for more centers. They are all committed to helping the less fortunate.
Missouri Highlands Health Care
Supports the north and eastern part of the state. Screenings, check ups, pregnancy testing and more is offered. Accepts both private and government insurance, including Medicaid. Doctors and specialists offer health screenings, pediatric care and general medicine. If patients meet poverty guidelines then free care may be administered by the community clinic.
- Integrated Care Clinic - 109 Plum Street, Doniphan, Missouri 63935. Dial (573) 351-0220
- MHHC of Wayne County - 1 Hal’s Plaza, Ste A, Piedmont, MO 63957. Phone - (573) 223-4800
- Doniphan Family Clinic - 109 Leroux Street, Doniphan, MO 63935. Dial (573) 996-2136
- Ellington Family Clinic - Address: 61 Highway Y, Ellington, MO 63638. Call (573) 663- 2525
- Missouri Highlands Medical Clinic - Northwest Medical Center, 2210 Barron Rd. Poplar Bluff, MO 63901. Phone - (573) 785-6536
- Viburnum Medical Clinic - 18 Viburnum Center Road, Viburnum, MO 65566. Main telephone: (573) 244-5406
- Shannon County Family Clinic - 17959 Main Street, Eminence, Mo 65466. Telephone - (573) 226-5505
- Naylor Medical Clinic - 220 East Broad Street, Naylor, MO 63953.
- Missouri Highlands Health Care – Central Office - 110 S. 2nd St., Ellington, MO 63638. Main number is (573) 663-2313
- Big Springs Medical Clinic - 405 Main Street, Van Buren, MO 63965. Dial (573) 323-4253
- Iron County Medical Clinic - 315 W Mulberry, Pilot Knob, MO 63663. Call (573) 546-0602
- Annapolis Family Clinic - 202 Allen Street, Annapolis, MO 63620. Phone - (573) 598-4213
Cross Trails Medical Center
Some of the assistance offered includes Diagnostic laboratory and radiological services, emergency medical services, cancer screening for males and females, and more. There are women medical services, free or low-cost OB/GYN doctors, pap smears and cancer screening.
- 408 S. Broadview, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. Dial (573) 332-0808
- 109 Highway 51 North, Marble Hill, MO 63764. Phone: (573) 238-2725
- 307 Gabriel St., Advance, MO 63730. Phone - (573) 722-3034
Spectrum Health Care
1123 Wilkes BLVD, Columbia MO 65201. Dial 573-514-7312
Medical Missions for Christ Clinic
1974 N Business RTE 5, Camdenton MO 65020. Dial 573-346-7777
MedZou Community Health Clinic
105 E Ash St, Columbia MO 65203. Phone - 573-356-2499
Access Family Care Medici
The low income and indigent can receive primary and preventive health care services such as treatment for medical problems, dental exams and services, immunizations, prenatal care, and cancer screening/treatment. There is also free pediatric care in Missouri, Teen Pregnancy Prevention, STD testing and more.
- 530 S. Maiden Lane, Joplin, Missouri 64801. Phone: (417)782.6200
- 1504 N. Business 49, Neosho, Missouri 64850. Dial (417)451-4447
- 927 N. Business 71, Anderson, Missouri 64831. Main telephone: (417)845.8300
- 1810 S. Carnation Drive, Aurora, Missouri 65605. Call (417)678.1260
- 210 W. 10th Street, Lamar, Missouri 64759. Dial (417)681.0027
Missouri Ozarks Community Health
504 W Broadway Ave, Ava, MO 65608. Dial 417-683-4831
This center is a community-controlled, nonprofit facility. It can offer some basic care, immunization, flu shots and other support.
Northwest health Services
Some of what may be provided includes free primary and specialty care services, family medicine, integrative medicine, and check ups. Dentists can offer free or variable rate billing for check ups, cleanings, lab work, and fluoride. Or get Women’s Health, access to a Walk-In Clinic near you and other support.
- 109 Main Street, Braymer, Missouri, 64624. Dial (660) 234-3090
- 707 Victory Ln., Cainsville, Missouri, 64632. Phone: (660) 893-5750
- 503 S. 6th Street, St. Joseph, Missouri, 64501. Dial (816) 233-8536
- Family Medicine Associates and Pharmacy - 2303 Village Drive, St. Joseph, Missouri, 64506. dial (816) 232-6818
- 313 S US-169, Gower, Missouri, 64454. For details, dial (816) 424-6427
- 101 E. Cross Street, Hamilton, Missouri, 64644. Telephone - (816) 583-2151
- 305 Rhode Island, King City, Missouri, 64463. Phone - (660) 535-4347
- Mound City Medical and Dental Clinics, 1303 State Street, Mound City, Missouri, 64470. Phone - (816) 596-4006
- North End Health Center, 1000 5th Avenue, St. Joseph, Missouri, 64505. Call (816) 233-3338
- Northwest Behavioral Health, 3608 Faraon Road, St. Joseph, Missouri, 64506. Telephone - (816) 232-4417
- South Side Health Center, 5001 Lake Avenue, St. Joseph, Missouri, 64504. Dial (816) 238-7788
Compass Health Network
The health center may offer non-emergency, outpatient medical services. Dental, mental health and pharmacy services/needs can be met. The center offers free primary medical care, examinations for low-income resident, work-related physical immunizations and free services. There is also Dermatology and Family Medicine. The uninsured can benefit as well. Dial 844-853-8937
- 200 W. Florence Windsor, MO 65360
- 616 Burkarth Road Warrensburg, MO 64093
- 17571 N. Dam Access Rd. Warsaw, MO 65355
- 913 S Pershing Avenue Salem, MO 65560
- 307 South Broadway Salisbury, MO,
1700 West Main Street Sedalia, MO 65301
- 91 Troy Square Troy, MO 63379
- 1780 Old Highway 50 East Union, MO 63084
- 111 Mexico Court St. Peters, MO
- 155 Park Drive Saint Robert, MO
- 101 Hospital Drive Osceola, MO 64776
- Oakbrook Plaza 704 E Hwy 28 Owensville, MO 65066
- 501 N. Sunset Raymore, MO 64083
- 227 Metro Drive Jefferson City, MO 65109
- Jefferson City – Children’s Center, 1905 Stadium Jefferson City, MO
- BHCC, 227 Metro Drive Jefferson City, MO
- 860 Lynn St. Lebanon, MO 65536
- 901 Independence Avenue Lee’s Summit, MO
- Linn Creek – Cedar Recovery Center, 1091 Midway Drive Linn Creek, MO 65052
- Clinton – Truman Lake Women and Children’s Center, 1800 Community Drive Clinton MO 64735
- 303 N Keene Suite 202 Columbia, MO 65201
- 1705 East Broadway Suite 340 Columbia MO 65201
- 1101 North Providence Road Columbia, MO
- 2475 Broadway Bluffs Drive Columbia, MO
- 1001 W. Worley St. Columbia, MO
- 63 VFW Road Camdenton, MO
- 2000 N. Gaines Drive, Clinton, Missouri
- 1800 Community Drive Clinton, MO 64735
People's Health Centers
Medical services for pediatrics, podiatry, pregnancy counseling, pulmonary medicine, rheumatoloty, sports medicine, and urology services for Missouri families. Receive diabetes management, referrals to specialists, information on a prescription assistance program and other health care. There is also insulin and ADHD medications. Provides free dental care for low income residents.
- 5701 Delmar Blvd., Saint Louis, MO 63112-2617. Dial 314-367-7848
- 11642 W. Florissant Ave., Saint Louis, MO 63033-6723. Call - 314-367-7848
- 7200 Manchester Rd., Saint Louis, Missouri 63143-2403
Samuel Rodgers Health Care
- 825 Euclid Ave. Kansas City, MO 64124. Phone: 816.474.4920
- 2121 Summit Street Kansas City, MO 64108. Dial 816.471.0900
- 5330 North Oak Trfy, Suite 203 Kansas City, MO 64118. Clinic Phone Number: 816.499.8100
- 800 Haines Drive Liberty, MO 64068. Clinic Phone Number: 816.413.0662
Gateway - Christian Service Center
Lab work and x-Rays are provided along with services such as Disease screening, testing and control.
- 1000 N. 19th St., Saint Louis, MO 63106-3515. Dial 314-231-1515
- Programs include blood pressure checks, flu shots, annual check ups, and screenings.
Great Mines Health Center
- 508 West Pine Street, Farmington, MO 63640. Medical - (573) 664-1221
- #1 Southtowne Drive, Potosi MO 63664. dial (573) 438-9355
CHCCMO Community Health Center of Central Missouri
A Federally Qualified Health Centers. Will help the un and underinsured, qualified low income patients, and others that qualify based on income. The charity clinic offers a sliding fee scale for the uninsured and lower-income patients to enable patients of all income levels to access services.
- 1511 Christy Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65101. Phone 573-632-2777
- 016 E. Main Street, Linn, MO 65051. Phone 573-632-2777
- 606 E Buchanan St, California, MO 65018. Dial 573-632-2777
- 561 Commons Drive, Fulton, MO 65251. Dial 573-632-2777
Family Health Care Centers
- Carondelet, 401 Holly Hills Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63111. Dial 314-353-5190
- 4352 Manchester Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110. Phone - 314-531-5444
Katy Trail Community Health
305 W Main St, Sedalia, MO 65301. Main number is (660) 826-1571
Free cleanings and other support is provided.
Northeast Missouri Health Council
1416 Crown Dr, Kirksville, MO 63501. Call (660) 627-5757
104 E Jackson St, Edina MO 63537. Telephone - 660-397-3517
Jordan Valley Community Health Center
The clinic may offer free or low cost diabetes management, treatment for minor illnesses, women’s health services including OBGYN and pregnancy screening. The center accepts both Medicaid and private insurance. Volunteer doctors, dentists and nurses are on site too. Extractions and more is offered. Children may receive some free dental care.
- 33 Gage Dr., Hollister, MO 65672. Dial (417) 334-8300
- 860 Lynn St., Lebanon, MO 65536. Phone: (417) 334-8337
- 1166 Banning St., Marshfield, MO 65706. Call (417) 859-2400
- 550 E. Harrison St., Republic, MO 65738. Phone - (417) 851-1565
- Location is 1720 W. Grand St., Springfield, MO 65802. Dial (417) 851-1625
- 2238 W. Kingsley St., Springfield, MO 65807. Dial (417) 851-1566
- 440 E. Tampa St., Springfield, MO 65806. Phone - (417) 831-0150
Medical Missions for Christ Clinic
1974 N Business RTE 5, Camdenton MO 65020. Call 573-346-7777
2653 Locust St, Saint Louis MO 63103. Dial 314-645-6451
Saturday Neighborhood Health Center (SNHC)
4352 Manchester AVE, Saint Louis MO 63110. Dial 314-275-0657
Community Health-In-Partnership Services (CHIPS)
2431 N Grand Blvd, Saint Louis MO 63106. Dial 314-652-9231
Central Ozarks Medical Center
The locations are below. Call 877.406.2662
- 401 N. Main Street, Gravois Mills, MO 65037.
- 3870 Columbia Avenue, Osage Beach, MO 65065.
- 304 W. Washington Ave, Richland, MO 65556. Main phone: 877.406-2662
- 1652 N. Business Route 5, Camdenton, MO 65020.
County Health Departments
There are government funded locations. Basic care is for the poor, women, homeless, unemployed and more. Get Women's Health, Primary Care, Pediatric, Medical, or Family Planning services. There is also testing or treatment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Testing, HIV/AIDS Testing, Pregnancy. Or get free Adults, Immunizations, HIV/AIDS/STD Counseling, Diabetes, Hepatitis C Testing, as well as Blood Pressure Screening.
- Kansas City Missouri Health Department, 2400 Troost AVE, Kansas City MO 64108. Dial 816-513-6128
- Polk County Health Center - 1317 W Broadway, Bolivar MO 65613. Phone - 417-326-7250
- Clark County Health Department - Women's Health and WIC - 670 N Johnson St, Kahoka MO 63445. Dial 660-727-2356
- Platte County - 1201 East St, Parkville MO 64152. Phone - 816-587-5998
- Pike County Health Department - 1 Health Care Place, Bowling Green MO 63334. Dial 573-324-2111
- Lewis County Health Department - 101 State Hwy A, Monticello MO 63457. Telephone: 573-767-5312
- Newton County - 812 W Harmony St, Neosho MO 64850. Dial 417-451-3743
- Linn County Health Department - 635 S Main, Brookfield MO 64628. Call 660-258-7251
- Pulaski County Health Department - 101 12th St, Crocker MO 65452. Phone: 573-736-2217
- Knox County - 102 W Monticello, Edina MO 63537. Call 660-397-3396
- Iron County - 606 W Russell, Ironton MO 63650. Phone : 573-546-7121
- Audrain County Health Department is at 1130 S Elmwood Dr, Mexico MO 65265. Call 573-581-1332
- Morgan County Health Center - 104 W Lafayette ST, Versailles MO 65084. Phone - 573-378-5438
- Henry County Health Center - 1800 Community DR, Clinton MO 64735. Telephone: 660-885-8193
- Randolph County - 1319 E Hwy 24 Ste A, Moberly MO 65270. Phone - 660-263-6643
In person care and free or income based telehealh services. They accept MO HealthNet (Medicaid), private insurance, or give free care too.
- 2305 Georgia St, Louisiana MO 63353. Phone - 573-754-4584
- Vandalia - 425 N Galloway, Vandalia MO 63382. Telephone 573-594-2111
- 1015 W Adams, Bowling Green MO 63334. Call 573-324-5300
- 1420 S Business 61, Bowling Green MO 63334. Phone - 573-324-5562
- 11320 E Truman Rd, Independence MO 64050. Dial 816-599-5201
- Address: 3801 Blue Pkwy, Kansas City MO 64130. Phone: 816-923-5800
- 3801 Blue Pkwy, Kansas City MO 64130. Dial 816-923-5800
Northeast Missouri Health Council - Clinics
The Missouri non-profit medical centers, and their staff, offer a broad range of primary and preventative health care services at affordable rates including. Get help with applying for Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling. There is also free Routine Primary Care, School, Sport, and Work Physicals; Diagnosis and Treatment of Illness; Insulin; Well-Child Checks; Chronic Disease Management; or adult and newborn Immunizations.
- Northeast Family Health Clinic, 1506 Crown Dr, Kirksville MO 63501. Phone: 660-627-4493
- 52334 Business Hwy 5, Milan MO 63556. Dial 660-265-1042
- OB/GYN Specialty Group and Pediatrics, 402 W Jefferson St Suite B., Kirksville MO 63501. Telephone: 660-665-3555
- Kirksville Veterans Clinic, 1510 Crown Dr, Kirksville MO 63501. Phone - 660-627-8387
SEMO Health Network
- Otto Bean Medical Center - 500 Russell St, Kennett MO 63857. Phone 573-717-1332
- New Madrid Medical Center - SEMO Health Network, 421 Semo Dr, New Madrid MO 63869. Dial 573-748-2592
- 200 Southland Dr, Sikeston MO 63801. Phone - 573-472-1770
- 41 S Walnut St, Bernie MO 63822. Call 573-293-6836
Westwood Rural Health Clinic
2642 State Rte 76, Willow Springs MO 65793. Dial 417-469-5124
Samaritan Regional Health Clinic
24 N Sprigg, Cape Girardeau MO 63701. Dial 573-388-4504
Missouri Ozarks Community Health
- 504 W Broadway Ave, Ava MO 65608. Dial 417-683-5739
- 87 Elm St, Gainesville MO 65655. Telephone: 417-679-2775
- 804 N Hwy 5, Mansfield MO 65704. Call 417-924-8809
Hannibal Free Clinic
160 Progress Rd, Hannibal MO 63401. Dial 573-248-8307
Volunteers in Medicine
Doctors, nurses, dentists, optometrists, surgeons and other volunteer to help the unemployed, homeless, working poor, newborns and others. Get Physical Medicine, Mental health/counseling referrals, Pediatrics, Dermatology services and other care.
- West County Clinic, 119 Baxter Shops ST, Manchester MO 63011. Telephone: 636-207-5970
- 1039 S Duchesne Rd, Saint Charles MO 63301. Phone: 636-724-4848
Health Resource Center - Saint Louis University School of Medicine
1408 Kingshighway BLVD, Saint Louis MO 63113. Call 314-389-0008
Social Welfare Board
904 S 10th ST, Saint Joseph MO 64503. Call 816-233-5188
Mercy Free Clinic
The faith based charity health care clinics offer Pain Management Treatment And Education. Or get Breast & Cervical Cancer Prevention Program, Medications from Patient Assistance Program, Laboratory Services, Family Medicine and other support.
- Internal And Geriatric Medicine - 1965 S Fremont Ave Ste 350, Springfield MO 65804. Dial 417-820-3500
- 9520 James A Reed RD, Kansas City MO 64134. Dial 816-763-1666
Regional Physician Services - Primary Care
2360 Katy Ln, Poplar Bluff MO 63902. Main phone - 573-727-2546
Pax Community Health
1625 NW Obrien Rd, Lees Summit MO 64081. Phone - 816-600-4910
Kansas City CARE Clinic
Research Medical Campus, 2340 E Meyer Blvd Bldg 1, Kansas City MO 64132. Telephone: 816-753-5144
Assistance programs include Family Medicine, Women’s health care, including family planning and annual gynecological exams, OB/GYN treatment and other services.
Community Clinic Of SWMO
701 S Joplin Ave, Joplin MO 64801. Phone: 417-624-5500
Hannibal Free Clinic
160 Progress Rd, Hannibal MO 63401. Phone - 573-248-8307
4414 N Florissant Ave, St. Louis, MO 63107
Lab work and x-Rays are provided along with services such as Disease screening, testing and control.
FLORENCE HILL HEALTH CENTER
5541 Riverview Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO 63120-2443
GRACE HILL MURPHY O'FALLON HEALTH
1717 Biddle St.
Saint Louis, Missouri 63106-3454
Offers affordable and quality health care to the uninsured and underinsured from Missouri.
BJC Behavioral Health
Address is 1430 Olive St. Ste 400
Saint Louis, MO 63103-2303
HOMER G. PHILLIPS HEALTH CENTER
2425 Whittier St.
Saint Louis, MO 63113-2950
The poor and low income may receive low cost health screenings, pediatric care and general medicine. The center may also offer patients diagnostic procedures and treatment.
3646 Fairview Ave.
Saint Louis, MO 63116-4747
JOHN BENTLEY CENTER FOR HEALTH & WELL
630 W. Kearney St.
Springfield, MO 65803-2508
Call for help - 417-831-0155
VIBURNUM MEDICAL CLINIC
9 Viburnum Shopping Ctr
Viburnum, MO 65566
REGIONAL HEALTH CARE - BENTON COUNTY
519 E. Jefferson St.
Warsaw, Missouri 65355-3291
Phone - 660-826-1571
RURAL ALLIANCE FOR BETTER FAMILY HEALTH
1137 Independence Dr.
West Plains, Missouri 65775-4221
Other free Missouri community clinics and medical services
Patients, low income and uninsured can find other free or incom-based community clinics and health care centers in Missouri. They need to dial (573-635-5090 or 573-636-4222 to get information and phone numbers on other clinics in their community. The poor, homeless, people with no money or insurance and others in need can get help from Community Health Centers.
Related Content From Needhelppayingbills.com