latest nhpb_banner 1__compressed2



Local programs - Search

Immediate Financial Assistance

Rental Assistance

Food Pantries

Utility Bill Help

Free Stuff

Work From Home Jobs

Public and Government Assistance

Disability Benefits

Section 8 Housing

Senior Help

Free Money

Free Grants

Free Clothes

Charity Assistance

Church Assistance

Community Action Agencies

Car Payment Assistance

How to Save Money

Help with Medical Bills



Rental assistance St. Charles County Missouri.

Find how to ret help with rent in St. Charles County Missouri. Low income families, seniors, the disabled and single moms will get priority for housing assistance. Rent assistance or money for a security deposit is provided by charities, non-profits and the government. Or get a housing voucher or free legal aid. Get rental assistance near you in St. Charles County MO.

There is emergency assistance available today as well as long term housing, including no wait list apartments. The goal of the rental assistance programs in O'Fallon, St. Peters and Saint Charles and the county is to stop homelessness and rehouse people. The money to pay housing or rental costs is combined with free motel vouchers, section 8 housing, and lawyers that help low-income tenants. All these resources help struggling tenants in St. Charles County.

Financial assistance is limited. Most rent and security deposit assistance from a charity or church in St. Charles County is focused on the most vulnerable – the elderly or people with an unexpected crisis. But anyone can apply, including people with no credit to give a landlord. Look here for private landlords no credit checks near me.

Find help with rent in St. Charles County

Homeless Services Coordinated Entry of St. Charles County is focused on both homeless prevention and rehousing. Case workers help the homeless find shelter or emergency hotel or motel vouchers. Or assist tenants with rent or deposit help, including for a mobile home. Call (636) 856-5151, or the agency is at 427 Spencer Road, Suite 255, Saint Peters, MO 63376. There are also extreme heat and cooling centers, including from local churches for the homeless. Read more on and find church shelters.

Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service is a leading social service agency in the county. They offer everything from free motel vouchers to the homeless to rent or mortgage payment help, outreach to homeless people, and case management. There is also one time, emergency funds to help pay rent for single moms or dads as they work towards stability. The location is 4116 McClay Road, Saint Charles, MO 63304. Call (636) 441-1302




Salvation Army St. Charles housing and financial assistance programs are extensive. They offer hardship funds for rent as well as utilities among other bills. Or get free furniture for an apartment, transitional housing or shelter in St. Charles County and more. The Christian Charity is at 2140 North 4th Street, Saint Charles, MO 63301, and dial (636) 946-7966.

Youth In Need is for kids, pregnant women or teens, and homeless youth or teens. Free temporary housing, food, clothes and more is at 1815 Boone's Lick Rd, St Charles, MO 63301. Call (636) 946-5600. They also work with private landlords on scattered apartments and bad credit homes.

Missouri Housing Development Commission runs the SAFHR, or the State Assistance for Housing Relief (SAFHR). Call (816) 759-6600. They offer free government grants for rent, help tenants pay utility bills and other aid. They operate from 920 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64105, but the help is offered in St. Charles County too.

The Legal Center has free lawyers for tenants, homeowners, the poor, and low income. Free landlord-tenant mediation, assistance applying for HUD section 8 and other support is offered. Free legal aid and consultations in housing court help low-income families in St. Charles County. Location is 220 Salt Lick Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376. Call (636) 397-8001.

Veterans only, or their families, will get rent help from SSVF. St. Patrick Center accepts applications. There is also short term housing, free motel or hotel vouchers for tonight, money for moving or security deposits as well as other services. SSVF is a HUD program too. Dial (314) 802-0700.

Housing Authority of St. Charles County is HUD approved. They operate low income housing or apartments, help people rent a home if they have no credit, provide section 8 vouchers and more. Public housing is offered too from 1041 Olive Street, Saint Charles, MO 63301. Call (636) 946-6577.





St. Charles County community action (NECAC) has many hardship programs. There are rental subsidies, loans for home repairs, energy conservation and more. There are also ESG grants for tenants in St. Charles with an eviction notice. The non-profit is at 3400 Meadow Pointe Dr, O'Fallon, MO 63366. For applications, dial (636) 272-3477.

Catholic Charities Community Services has limited funds for rent, utility bills, free furniture vouchers and more. A focus is on women facing DV, immigrants and the poor. The address of the church is 255 Spencer Road, St. Peters, MO 63376. Call (314) 367-5500

Harvester Christian Church has limited financial help (for mortgages, rent, utilities, etc.) at 2950 Kings Xing, St Charles, MO 63303. There is also Stephen Ministry for the poor. Call (636) 928-7651.


Related Content From


By Jon McNamara













Contact Us

About Us

Financial Literacy Blog

Privacy policy

Visit Facebook page