Free coupons can help households save a significant amount of money on groceries, restaurant meals, household supplies, and many other expenses. There are also deals to be had on service work, including oil changes, household repairs, and much more. There are literally hundreds of websites as well as bloggers that discuss the best approaches to use. Or these resources provide free coupons to families. Below find tips on how to not only save money, but also how to find coupons for all sorts of needs.
It can often be difficult to navigate all of the resources and programs out there. Below you will find a list of many of the leading sites to turn to for free printable as well as more traditional coupons. They can be used for saving money on any number of goods as well as food products. A sampling of what the coupons may be used for are below.
- Groceries of all kids, including perishable, meats and canned.
- Household supplies, such as cleaning items, soap, detergent, and more.
- Coupons can help parents save money on diapers, infant formula, and baby supplies. Or find additional sources of free baby supplies.
- Redeem coupons at restaurants, both fast food and sit-down places.
- Electronic devices, car cleaning supplies, vacations, school supplies, garden items, and countless other products can or will have free coupon programs associated with them.
- Some service providers may have programs, such as plumbers, electricians, tire or car repair shops, and many other companies.
- Medications, including prescription drugs, also allow savings. this is not commonly known, bur families can find free prescription drug coupons to save money.
There are in fact probably hundreds of thousands if not millions of products that can be bought using coupons. They can be retail, physical type goods or services as noted. It is always a good idea to search for a free coupon before buying anything. While the amount of savings can vary, some consumers can save hundreds of dollars per year as well as a large percentage of their household expenses. In some cases, uses approaches such as doubling coupons, with existing sales, can allow people to get free goods.
Not only that, they are simple to use and find. A low income family can use the savings to invest in savings, or maybe pay for job training. Or the money can be for paying for their everyday bills, housing, and more. Or moderate or even high wage households can also use these coupons and other free items/deals to save money. Anyone can participate. For those seeking other help, find these programs for free items.
Sources of free coupons
In today’s day and age there are literally dozens of places to turn to for them. There are websites, phone apps, Sunday paper inserts, books, flyers, bloggers, manufacturers, and many more. We have some of the main, trusted sources of free coupons below.
- Websites – There are several leading ones. One of them includes are affiliate program, and that is www.needhelppayingbillsdiscounts.com. Other options include Coupons.com, Fatwallet.com, RedPlum.com, ShopatHome, as well as SmartSource.com.
- All-inclusive sites – One of the main uses is Retailmenot.com. They combine savings with free discount codes, and the money families can make or save is extensive. Or try Groupon and similar daily deal sites.
- Newspapers and magazines – Yes, the traditional Sunday paper insert is still available. Also consider neighborhood newsletters or local magazines, many of which have discounts for service providers.
- Manufacturers – They often also offer their own coupons, often on their websites. Companies such as Proctor and Gamble, unilever, Colgate, and others may be deals. Or try their Facebook pages for deals.
- Email lists – Some companies allow customers to sign up for email type deals, but be cautious in not signing up for too many.
- Coupons can be on phone apps – Some, including checkout51 or Snipsnap provide substantial savings to shoppers. People with Android Phones or iPhone can get the applications, and everyone one of them is free.
Using online tools allows families to print up coupons. They can do this from home, a library, or anywhere. This allows people to place much more effectively as well. As if they know they will be going to a grocery store, they can print something up right before they leave. Or if planning some type of service work (e.g. oil change) then look for a deal before going to the store.
Most effective ways to save money using coupons
There are tons of tips out there. Many of them can be found by reading some of the leading bloggers, including livingrichwithcoupons.com, pennypinchinmom.com, pennyhoarder, and many others. But of course, the concepts around saving are not that difficult. Much of it is common sense. We have some of the main tips below.
We have listed some of the more common ways to save money using the coupon sites, which offer free deals, per below. Each and every shopper needs to find their own process though, and follow it.
- 1) Plan - Have a list of what you need. Only buy needs and not wants
- 2) Do research to determine where to shop, and look at company or grocery store websites for deals. Look for stores that may double manufacturers’ coupons
- 3) Based on what you need, look for the free coupons using the sources we indicated above, such as websites, newspapers, etc.
- 4) One of the most effective ways to save money on groceries is look for unit prices.
- 5) While deals may not be as common on generic goods, they do exist.
- 6) Combine the free coupons with other deals or discounts
It really comes done to being organized. This skill ranges from finding places to shop to printing coupons from internet sites, using phone applications, and more. The more organized, and prepared, a shopper is the more money they will save.
Anyone who wants a quick and easy way to save money should use any one of these free coupon approaches to shopping. It just takes a little preparation time, but the savings add up quickly.