How to make money on Swagbucks
It is possible to make money on Swagbucks. The website and apps has surveys, Offers, games, and other resources to use that will pay out reach cash. Swagbucks is a legitimate online survey, marketing, and reward site that has was started in 2008 and it is owned by Prodege, a leading marketing company. Find how to make money using Swagbucks as the site is legitimate as paid out hundreds of millions of dollars over the years.
The survey sections of Swagbucks come with the same frustrations as the other websites or apps -- you will often fill out a survey screener for 10 minutes only to be told you do not qualify. But there are other ways to make immediate, legitimate cash on Swagbucks, such as from the Offers Section. As completing a survey questionnaire five times in a row, get rejected five times in a row, and probably give up out of understandable frustration. Most of the surveys that actually work for the majority of people end up being just $.25 for 10-20 minutes of work.
Low pay is one thing, but that is just a complete waste of time. The benefits to Swagbucks are not the surveys themselves; they are in the "Offers" and "Magic Receipts" sections of the website.
Make money from Swagbucks offer section
This particular feature of the Swagbucks website (and app) is probably the easiest way to make money. There are various ways to earn cash payouts using Offers, get gift cards or make earn from back shopping rewards and more. Look here for other tips on how to make emergency money.
- Playing Games - It sounds too good to be true, but you can make money by playing video games when using promo codes from Swagbucks. Download a certain game, reach a specific level or achievement, and get paid. For example, one offer states "Mere Dragons! Reach Foothills Level 3 and earn $40 cash back," no purchase necessary. Another is to download "Mafia City: Reach Mansion Level 25 within 30 days and receive $100 cash back". If you are a gamer, you might as well be compensated for your time.
- Cashback on Shopping - There are hundreds of free cashback offers on Swagbucks for places you likely already shop, such as Walmart, Home Depot, Best Buy, and many more retailers. If you were already going to buy something from these stores, you might as well use Inbox Dollars or Swagbucks to get some cash back in addition to the cashback you are already getting with your credit card. Doubling up on cashback rewards can make a huge difference to your finances over time.
- Downloading Apps - Real money can be made from creating an account on a certain app and doing some sort of task on it. Sometimes it requires you to make a certain deposit on this app, but many of these promos are for banks, savings/investment apps, and other financial institutions that offer bonuses upon signup. So you will get the bonus from the app itself and from Swagbucks.
If these are apps you would have used in the first place, it is great. If they are not, you can just complete the promo and then close your account once you've received the bonus money. Be careful to read exactly what the offer is because you will often times have to perform certain actions and then wait a specific amount of time before your payout comes.
- Watch Videos on Swagbucks - Marketing companies want to get their ads and marketing material out there to the public. Swagbucks will pay you to watch videos in their members area. The concept is the same as watching ads or shows on TV....the companies pay Swagbucks for views and then Swagbucks splits some of their proceeds with you. That is the foundation of how online marketing websites as well as apps work.
- Streaming Service Signup- Even big streaming services are paying people to give their platform a try. Discovery+ and HBO Max are offering $5 to $20 respectively just to sign up for their services. If you were looking to try a new streaming service anyway, this is just free money.
Swagbucks Magic Receipts Section
Magic Receipts have some similarities to cashback on shopping with one distinct difference. For the Swagbucks Magic Receipts, you have to buy specific items instead of just shopping at a specific store like in the previous section. You take a picture of the receipt of your purchase and upload it back to the Swagbucks website or app to get cash back.
Some of these Magic Receipts will pay you more than the total cost of the item. Save on candy, soda, pet food, personal hygiene, and a variety of other items just by uploading your receipt after your shopping trip.
Get immediate cash payouts from Swagbucks
SwagBucks has payouts via PayPal, Cash App, Venmo and other services. Many of the users can get paid the same day. However, Swagbucks also includes prepaid Mastercard gift cards, which can be used almost anywhere and essentially act the same as cash.
If you have spare time on your hands, you might as well use some of it to make money. Like all survey and cash back websites or apps, Swagbucks comes with its own advantages that help your financial situation. Having extra spending money, and read more opportunities with Swagbucks, can make all the difference.
Related Content From Needhelppayingbills.com