Free medical clinics Texas
Get free healthcare from community clinics that are located throughout Texas. Medical services are provided to people with no insurance, low-income families and patients with Medicaid. There will be free prescription medications, general check ups, referrals to specialty care, eye exams, diabetes management, mental health counseling, care for women and other help from a health care center. Find a free community clinic in TX near you.
Hundreds of thousands of low income and/or uninsured patients, seniors, women, immigrants and disabled receive help from these health care centers as well as free doctors in TX every year. The free medical clinics help people with no health insurance too as well as provide urgent care to walk-in patients. Many are Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) or part of the nation’s Rural Health Clinics program and have eye doctors on site. Or look here for details on how to get as free eye exam near you.
A phone number for other medical bill help and referrals to free community clinics in Texas is also at the bottom of the page. The centers are often charities or government funded. Many of the free clinics which may be near you have doctors, nurses, and other professionals who donate their time and services to the community in order to help the poor or less fortunate. All services are offered in Spanish too
Low-income families can use free tele-health services or get chronic disease management, such as for diabetics. Or locate a free surgeon, get a check up or access to OB/GYN and other medical care from a non-profit, including urgent walk-in centers. Between the free medical care at a clinic, and general financial help, support is available to low-incpome patients or those with no health insurance.
Local free Texas community health care centers
In addition to the locations here, find health care centers and community clinics that operate specific to your city or county. They are more focused on low income families in those cities as well as counties. Or scroll down the page for more locations.
Regardless of what county or town you live in, residents across Texas can sign up for a free discount card for their medications. There are no applications, fees, or costs involved in obtaining or using the card. Just present it to your pharmacist or retailer when you are buying prescription drugs. While the savings will vary based on the type of medication, it will usually range from 25 to 75%. Read more on Texas prescription drug card.
Abilene Community Health Center
Address is 1749 Pine St, Abilene TX 79601. Call 325-696-0600
Presbyterian Medical Care Mission
1857 Pine St Suite 100, Abilene Texas 79601. Call 325-672-5601
The low income community clinic assists the community with medical, dental, and even medications - regardless of their ability to pay. They serve all races, ages, and walks of life. Medical professionals, including volunteer doctors, also offer PAP Smears, Sport physicals, eye screenings, women’s health, diabetes and high blood pressure management or Breast Exams.
City of Amarillo Department of Public Health
850 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107. Phone number is 806-378-6300
There are free immunizations, physicals, STD check ups, care for women and other services.
Brazoria County Clinics
There are a couple different locations, as noted below. The income based, free clinics serve all races, ages, and walks of life. There is help for families without insurance or the disabled. Patients on Medicaid or Medicare can get help. Or get information on social service, applications to Affordable Care Act Plans, mental health counseling and more.
- 260 George St., Alvin TX 77511. Call 281-585-3024
- 434 E Mulberry St, Angleton TX 77515. 979-864-1484
- Brazoria Clinic, 203 Nevada St, Brazoria TX 77422. Call 979-798-5806
Bob Mann Medical Clinic
210 W South St, Arlington TX 76010. Call the federally government qualified charitable clinic at 817-277-9597
Open Arms Health Clinic
Health center address is 3311 Little Rd, Arlington TX 76016. For hours or intake, call 817-496-1919
The clinic opens its arms to assist the poor, homeless, single moms or dads, and those in crisis.
Disciples Clinic of Athens, Texas
604 York St, Athens TX 75751. Call 903-677-3604
Legacy Community Health
- 1415 California St, Houston TX 77006. Dial 832-548-5100
- 5616 Lawndale St, Houston TX 77023. Call 713-921-0075
A free clinic is at 1818 Corsicana St, Dallas TX 75201. Call 214-670-1101
Get free general health care. Doctors, optometrists, nurses and other professionals also offer diabetes and blood pressure checks, free cancer screenings, annual check ups, and screenings for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV, including to people on Medicaid or with no money or insurance. Migrants will get medical too.
The medical centers try to help those in need with charity care, payment plans, and other resources. Examples of some of the affordable care includes diabetes management, referrals to specialists, work or school physicals, flu shots, a prescription assistance program and mental health screenings, Nursing Home Care, or Pediatrics. Call 512-804-3650
- Stonegate Clinic - South Austin, 2501 W William Cannon DR. Austin TX 78745
- Rundberg Clinic - North Austin, 825 E Rundberg LN F-1, Austin TX 78753
ASHWell - Austin Sexual Health + Wellness
3208 Red River St #300, Austin, TX 78705. Call 512-467-0088
Austin Public Health
They can help the homeless, poor and vulnerable. Everything from pregnancy testing to immunizations or vaccinations, STD testing and other basic care is offered to Travis County residents.
- Blackland Neighborhood Center, 2005 Salina St, Austin TX 78722. Call 512-972-5790
- Clarksville Health Center - Refugee Health Screening Clinic - They focus on immigrants and refugees to the county. Medical care, counseling, referrals, food and more. 1000 Toyah St, Austin TX 78703. Phone 512-972-6210
- East Austin Neighborhood Center is at 211 Comal St., Austin TX 78702. Call 512-972-6650
- Rosewood Zaragosa Neighborhood Center is at 2800 Webberville Rd, Austin TX 78702. For hours, dial 512-972-6740
- South Austin Neighborhood Center for government and public aid is 2508 Durwood St, Austin TX 78704. Dial 512-972-6840
El Buen Samaritano - Lone Star Circle of Care
Free or income based medical is offered in Travis County TX. Get pharmacy services, Acute care for minor illness or injury, STD checks, Telehealth, OB/GYN and other support - even including cancer tests.
- 2295 N Austin Ave, Georgetown, TX 78626. Call 877-800-5722
- 1221 W Ben White Blvd, Austin TX 78704.
Get Up Project - Hope Medical Clinic
Location is 8101 Cameron Rd, Austin Texas 78702. Call 512-766-9979
This clinic offers primary and specialty care services. A wide variety of free or low cost care is given, both to the uninsured, disabled, unemployed and others. Find cardiology, integrative or family medicine, pediatrics, or even sports medicine. There may also be podiatry, urology and help from local pacemaker clinic. Other specialty care can be offered too.
Arthur Nagel Community Clinic
1116 12th St, Bandera Texas 78003. Dial 830-796-3448
Project AIDS Land Manor (PALM Center)
4655 Collier St, Beaumont, TX 77706. For hours or intake, dial 409-838-3946
They assist with HIV and AIDs. Medications, counseling, housing resources and guidance.
DSHS - Brady Clinic
1004 S Bridge St, Brady TX 76825. Phone 325-597-0550
This is run in partnership with government human services. Everything from annual check ups, immunization, TB tests and screenings for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV are offered.
CHI St. Joseph Health Primary Care Brenham
110 Hwy 290 West, Brenham TX 77833. Call 979-830-5584
Health For All
Health center address is 3030 East 29th St., Bryan Texas 77802. Dial 979-774-4176
Woven Health Clinic - Carrollton Clinic
4325 N Josey Ln Plaza 3, Carrollton Texas 75010. Call 469-574-2022
Free pregnancy testing, OB/GYN, Pap smears and more. There are also breast cancer and other screenings.
Coleman Medical Associates
310 S Pecos St 2nd Floor, Coleman TX 76834. Phone number is 325-625-3533
A regional income based community health center. There is free disease screening and control, behavioral health, eye exams, CPAP machines or equipment, and other medical. Doctors, psychiatric and others give care. There also give free medical to people with no insurance in TX or that are on Medicaid or kids on CHIP insurance.
- Family Medicine clinic is at 1211 E 6th St., Bonham, TX 75418. Call 903-583-6155
- 111 N Johnson St., Farmersville, TX 75442. For details, dial 972-782-6131
- 606 Culver St. Commerce, TX 75428. Phone 903-259-3602 4311 Wesley St., Greenville, TX 75401. For hours and help, call 903-455-5958
- 91 West Side Square, Cooper, TX 75432. Call 903-395-0586
- Free women's care, OBGYN and pediatrics are at 106 Medical Circle, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482. Main number 903-885-1730
- Free pediatrics is at 2600 Commerce Way, Kaufman, TX 75142. Call 972-750-3177
Atascosa Health Center Inc.
The community clinic, which is a non-profit, offers free or sliding fee quality health care to the uninsured and underinsured. There are multiple sites as per below. Low-income families, seniors, adults or kids will get medical check ups, physicals, cancer check ups, hearing aids and more. There is diabetes management, medication vouchers including for ADHD, substance abuse and mental health services too.
- 310 W. Oaklawn Rd., Pleasanton, TX 78064-4033. Call 830-569-2527
- Live Oak Community Health Center is at 105 East Thornton, Three Rivers, TX 78071. Dial 361-786-3618
- 100 Veterans Drive, Floresville, TX 78114. The phone for Medical is 830-393-9390
- McMullen Community Health Center, 203 Hackberry St, Tilden, TX 78072. Call 361-274-3690
- 757 S Panna Maria Ave., Karnes City, TX 78118. Call 830-780-3100
Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation
Main address is 2882 Holly Rd, Corpus Christi TX 78415. Dial 361-814-2001
Overall wellness is arranged for patients. Whether it is free nutritional counseling, basic health care checks, how to live with diabetes or a heart conditions, the non-profit works with clients.
Crowley House Of Hope Clinic
208 N Magnolia, Crowley TX 76036. Dial 817-297-6495
4104 Junius St Old Owen's Ear Center Building, Dallas Texas 75246. Main phone number is 972-707-7782
Brother Bill's Helping Hand
3906 N Westmoreland Rd, Dallas TX 75212. Call 214-638-2194
Low income and uninsured Dallas County families can get -Xray, vision, obstetrics, specialty referral and other medical services. There is also Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling as well as help with CHIP and Medicaid enrollment for children. There are also medical services that give free mammograms, vaccinations, annual exams, free prostate screenings and more.
Christ's Family Clinic
Address is Location is 6409 Preston Rd, Dallas TX 75205. For appointments or intake, call 214-261-9500
Dallas County Health and Human Services
Human and Social Service office is at 2377 N Stemmons Freeway, Dallas TX 75207. Phone number is 214-819-2000
Get information on Medicaid, Medicare, SSI disability and other government benefits. There is referrals to Dallas County clinics, volunteer doctors, medical schools and other resources.
4012 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas TX 75219. Call 214-528-2336
North Dallas Shared Ministries Free Clinic
2875 Merrell Rd, Dallas TX 75229. Telephone number is 214-358-8700
The assistance programs from the sliding fee clinic are wide range. Some low income patients can get free care. Find Walk-in Care, Orthopaedics, low cost immunizations, hearing and vision exams and more. Or inquire into application assistance for special health insurance programs, such as Medicaid or Christian plans, and health education for family.
El Paso Baptist Clinic
2700 N Piedras St, El Paso TX 79930. Call 915-532-5398
There is free Routine Primary Care, Diagnosis and Treatment of Illness and Therapy. Migrants and people with no money will get free health care too. Or get treatment of acute and chronic problems, nutritional counseling and dietary advice, as well as free health maintenance exams.
Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors - El Paso - CVN
The medical center is at 1390 George Dieter DR, El Paso TX 79936. Phone - 915-320-1390
Veterans, their families and military members can get help. This is a free, charity clinic. It can overlap what is offered at VA hospitals or give their own, unique care for dental, PTSD, mental health and other needs.
Woven Health Clinic - Farmers Branch Clinic
Main location is 1 Medical Pkwy, Farmers Branch TX 75234. Call 972-484-8444
Foremost Family Health Center - Martin Luther King, Jr.
2922-B Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, Dallas Texas 75215. Call 214-426-3645
A sliding fee scale is in place. Get referrals for lab testing or access to a family doctor. Or apply for free, hearing and dental screens, immunizations, or see local health specialists. The clinic also has information on social services and community resources as needed
Beautiful Feet Ministries
Clinic address is 1709 E Hattie St, Fort Worth Texas 76104. For intake, call 817-536-0505
The homeless and poor will get free medical from the ministry.
Cornerstone Charitable Clinic
Address is 3500 Noble Ave, Fort Worth Texas 76111. Tarrant County residents can dial 817-632-6020
They give help to new moms or soon too be. Pregnancy testing, exams, OBGYN, and medications. There are also free WIC voucher applications, infant formula, and referrals to Texas diaper programs. The clinic also offers health screenings, pediatric care and general medicine, and anyone can use it regardless of ethnicity, language, or insurance - Medicaid status.
Healing Shepherd Clinic
1350 E Lancaster Ave #120, Fort Worth, TX 76102. Call 817-338-8430
Mercy Clinic of Fort Worth
Location is 775 W Bowie St, Fort Worth TX 76110. Call 817-840-3501
The charity is a nonprofit healthcare organization established to provide affordable or even free yet quality care for uninsured and the insured populations of low-income status located in Tarrant County and the city.
Islamic Center of Frisco Free Health Center
11137 Frisco St, Frisco TX 75033. Call (469) 252-4532 or 469-277-7597
St. Vincents Hope Clinic
Address is 2817 Postoffice St, Galveston Texas 77550. Call 409-763-8521
Multiple parishes and churches are part of SVDP. Whether free food, financial aid, medical equipment (like crutches or wheelchairs), they offer assistance. There is referrals to emergency medical services too. A free clinic for immigrants, the uninsured and low-income is on site too. Primary and preventive health care services such as treatment for medical problems. Or get free immunizations, prenatal care, cancer screening, OBGYN, and well-child check-ups.
800 S 6th St Ste 100, Garland TX 75040. Call 469-800-2500
Ruth's Place Clinic
1411 Crawford Ave, Granbury TX 76048. Call 817-573-6800
GRACE Community Clinic
837 E Walnut St, Grapevine TX 76051. Telephone number is 817-488-7009
Career and Recovery Resources, Inc.
Location is 2525 San Jacinto ST at McGowan ST, Houston Texas 77002. For information, call 713-754-7000
A major focus of this non-profit is on substance abuse. Get free or affordable treatment, counseling, and assistance in getting back on track. they also help job seekers get free work physicals or exams.
Cathedral Clinic at The Beacon - HHH
Clinic location is 2505 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77002. Dial 713-220-9730
Richard Stasney Health Clinic
Address is 1111 Lovett Blvd, Houston TX 77006 Call the charity at 713-523-2231
A free, government supported clinic. They also help non-English speakers and offer support in Spanish. In addition to free or low cost health care, they offer case management of specialty and inpatient services. Or inquire into pediatric care and general medicine or prescription assistance programs.
Irving Community Clinic
2021 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving TX 75061. Call 469-800-1000
North Texas Indian Physicians Charitable Clinic
1706 N Britain Rd, Irving Texas 75061. Phone number 972-870-9500
Many volunteers work at the charity. Doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, optometrists, dentists and pediatricians all give back to the community.
Christ Clinic of Katy
Location is 25722 Kingsland Blvd, Katy TX 77493. Call 281-391-0190
Greater Killeen Free Clinic
Clinic location is 718 N 2nd St, Killeen TX 76541. Phone number: 254-618-4211
A federal government qualified health care center. They use government grants to help provide care to the low income, families that lack health insurance, and working poor. Examples of what is offered includes Diagnostic laboratory and radiological services, cancer screening, prenatal care, work and school physicals, and more. Spanish speakers and immigrants are eligible too.
Live Oak Clinic Of Brazosport
102 Yaupon, Lake Jackson TX 77566. Call 979-388-0809
Park Lane Village - Lewisville - PediPlace
502 S Old Orchard Ln, Lewisville TX 75067. Call 972-436-7962
TTUHSC/Lubbock Impact Free Clinic (TTU Health Sciences Center)
2707 34th St c/o Lubbock Impact, Lubbock TX 79410. Call 806-799-4329. There is also an Optometry Clinic on site.
Lubbock Children's Health Clinic
They try to work with clients on fees and costs. There is pediatric care, help for pregnant women, immunizations, physicals, treatment of infections or minor illness and more. Low income families can also learn about WIC applications for nutritious food or how to apply for CHIP health insurance. Or get well-child check-ups or family practice care.
- 1307 Martin Luther King Blvd, Lubbock TX 79401. Call 806-749-3800
- 302 N University, Lubbock TX 79401. Phone 806-749-3803
East Texas Community Health Services
The Health Centers care for people from all walks of life, including the homeless, migrants, and uninsured in TX. Get adult and older adult care, geriatric assessments, psychosocial services, health education and referrals for specialty care as well.
- Lufkin-Sayers St Clinic, 1717 Sayers St, Lufkin TX 75904. Phone 936-899-5368
- Eastside Medical Clinic helps residents in this part of the county. 1309 South University Dr, Nacogdoches TX 75961. Call 936-560-5668
Second Mile Mission Center - Pat McWaters Health Clinic
1135 Hwy 90A
Missouri City TX 77489
The Interfaith Community Clinic
101 Pine Manor Dr
Oak Ridge North TX 77385
Phone - 281-364-7889
No matter the religion, this low income community clinic will try not to help. Donations are welcome, but no one is turned away. Many patients are children, disabled, veterans, or lack health or dental insurance.
Low income families and households can look into charitable dental or health care. Services include Ophthalmology (Eye), Walk-in Care, Primary Medical from free or low-cost doctors and more.
- Pasadena Medical & Dental Clinic, 1017 Fairmont Pkwy, Pasadena TX 77504. Call 713-944-2275
- Pasadena Medical & Dental Clinic, 2615 Strawberry Rd, Pasadena TX 77502. Phone 713-944-2273
- Houston Community Medical Clinic, 8121 Broadway St, Houston TX 77061. Call 713-640-2273
- Community Health and Dental Clinic - 1445 Mac Arthur Dr, Carrollton TX 75007. Call 972-245-1200
Brazoria County - Pearland Clinic
2436 S Grand Blvd Ste 102, Pearland TX 77581. Call 281-485-5344
Network of Community Ministries - Adolescent and Children's Clinic
1500 International Pkwy, Richardson TX 75081. Phone: 972-234-8880
Muslim Community Center For Human Services - Al Shifa Clinic
7600 Glenview Dr, Richland TX 76180. Dial 817-589-9165
The charity helps those of the Islamic faith. Free or low cost charity care is given within cultural guidelines. They also assist with referrals to food, clothing, and general community support.
BEAT-AIDS Coalition Trust
208 W Euclid Ave, San Antonio Texas 78212. Dial 210-212-2266
Get annual check ups, pregnancy testing, female care and even free birth control. There is also screenings for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV.
I Care San Antonio
1 Haven for Hope Way, San Antonio TX 78207. The low income or uninsured in Bexar County can dial 210-220-2370
They are a Federally Qualified Health Center. The free community clinic will offer family planning, physical examinations, immunizations, nutrition assistance, or prescription drugs. There is also diagnosis and treatment of common ailments for low income people, people who are homeless or uninsured/underinsured, single parents or other medically underserved population. Or learn about government aid such as Medicaid or SSI disability.
Mission Of Mercy - Texas - Sandia Clinic
2421 Ayers St, Corpus Christi, TX 78404. Call 361-883-5500
CHCSCT - Seguin Family Health Center
Address of the health center is 1104 Jefferson Ave, Seguin TX 78155. Call 830-379-9797
Four Rivers Outreach INC
Main address is 210 S Rusk St, Sherman Texas 75090. Dial 903-870-4000 for hours
Assistance includes free physical exams, treatment of illness, and basic dental care or cleanings. There is emergency services, blood pressure or diabetes checks, diagnosis, and also affordable vision care.
Smithville Community Clinic
300 Lynch St, Smithville TX 78957. For hours or appointments, dial 512-237-2772
Scurry County Health Unit
911 26th St, Snyder TX 79549. Call 325-573-3508
Temple Community Free Clinic
Main address 1905 Curtis B. Elliott Dr, Temple TX 76501. Call 254-771-3374
Nuestra Clinica Del Valle
They have several locations in the state. Both free and/or low cost health care may be given, with services in Spanish too. Adults, children, immigrants, the uninsured, and others can get assistance such as family planning, lab work, chronic disease management, diagnosis, vision care, referrals for lab testing, hearing and dental screens and more. Doctors and nurses also address Spanish speakers too.
- 330 W. Dawes, Alton, TX 78572. Call 956-787-8915
- 1200 Santa Rosa Ave., Edcouch, TX 78538-2098. For hours, call 956-787-8915
- 300 N. 86th St., Edinburg, TX 78541-1838. Phone 956-787-8915
- 801 W. 1st St., San Juan, Texas 78589-2276, call 956-787-8915
- 201 S. Los Ebanos Rd., Mission, TX 78573-1139. Main number is 956-787-8915
- Main address is 301 S. 17th St., Donna, TX 78537-3438. For clinic hours, call 956-787-8915
- 1500 W. 1st St., Mercedes, TX 78570-2551. Main number is 956-787-8915
- Rio Grande City Clinic, 600 N Garza St, Rio Grande City TX 78582. Call 956-487-0846
Adoue Family Health Center - Medical and Dental Clinic
1612 Callaway Dr, Alvin, TX 77511. Dial 281-824-1480
Regence Health Network Medical and Dental Group
3113 Ross St, Amarillo, TX 79118. Call 806-374-7341
A main focus is on seniors and the retirees in Texas. Knee or hip replacement, information on Medicare, and other assistance is offered.
Location is 621 N Ross Sterling, Anahuac, TX 77514. Call 409-267-4126
Community Action Health Center
There are several across Texas. They can help patients, no matter their income or insurance status or if they are on Medicaid, get care. Or get referrals to hospitals, assistance with charity care, or even find assistance to pay medical or health care bills
- 700 N. Flournoy Roadste # 2A, Alice, TX 78332, dial 361-664-0145 x222
- 400 Austin St., Richmond, TX 77469-4406. The non-profit phone number is 281-342-4530
- 302 N. Butler, Karnes City, TX 78118, dial 830-569-2527
- 101 N. Houston St., Kaufman, TX 75142-1950. Phone 903-455-5986
- 301 S. Hillside Dr., Beeville, TX 78102-5307. For referrals from this charity clinic or health center, call 361-664-0145
- 604 N. Garza St., Rio Grande City, TX 78582-3538. Call 956-487-2585
- 2407 N. Richmond Rd. Ste 1, Wharton, TX 77488-2403
- 10435 Greenbough Dr. Stafford, TX 77477-5034
Travis County Community Heath Centers - CommUnityCare
They are part of the free, government grant funded Federally Qualified Health Centers. Checkups, diabetes and high blood pressure management, blood pressure checks, annual check ups and other free or low cost care is given to the low income.
CommUnityCare has multiple locations of the non-profit, federal government qualified center. There is women’s health care, pediatrics, cancer screenings, free preventive care, diabetes and blood pressure checks and more. They are federal government qualified and try to help regardless of patients ability to pay. Call 512.978.9015 or try (512) 978-9901 or 512-972-4242.
- South Austin Community Health Center is at 2529 S. 1st St., Austin, Texas 78704-5466. Dial for help 512-972-4242
- East Austin - 211 Comal St., Austin, Texas 78702-4326. Call Phone - 512-972-4242
- Lifeworks, 408 W. 23rd St., Austin, TX 78705-5214
- Right to Sight Clinic at the Trinity Center, Trinity Ctr 304 E. 7th St., Austin, TX. A focus is on eye care. Get free exams, contact lenses or prescription glasses, and testing done. The elderly, blind, disabled and children often get free treatment.
- Oak Hill Community Health Center Clinic address is 8656 A W. Highway 71 W. C, Austin, TX 78735
- Montopolis Community Health Center is at 1200B Montopolis Dr., Austin, TX 78741-3435
- Manor Community Health Center, 600 W. Carrie Manor St., Manor, TX 78653-5035
- Pflugerville Community Health Center, 15822 Foothill Farms Loop, Pflugerville, TX 78660-3422
- 3518 Fm 973, Del Valle, TX 78617-3627
- David Powell Community Health Center, 4614 N. Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78751
ResourceCare Community Health Center
They are a Federally Qualified Health Center. The uninsured, elderly, veterans, single moms and others can get help. Free or low cost health checkups, dental, mental health and pharmacy service, mental health counseling, therapy and more. They give free help, and information on ACA insurance plans, SNAP food stamps and other government benefits. The community clinics support the underserved. Phone number - 325-762-2447
- 309 Market St., Baird, TX 79504-6409
- Cross Plains Community Health Center, 200 N. Main St., Cross Plains, TX 76443-3312. Get Lab work and x-Rays, pregnancy tests, family planning, and emergency care too.
- Another Cross Plains Federally Qualified Health Centers is at 700 N. Ave. E., Cross Plains, TX 76443. Phone 325-762-2447
- 117 S. Breckenridge Ave., Breckenridge, TX 76424-4447
- There is also a dental care center. It is at 2802 W. Walker St., Breckenridge, Texas 76424-4032.
- Shackelford Community Health Center - 725 Pate St., Albany, Texas 76430. Phone - 325-762-2447
United Medical Centers
There are multiple health clinics of this non-profit. In addition to basic care, emergency help, physicals and vaccinations, case workers also offer social services and community resources. The phone number is 830-773-8917.
- 201 James St., Brackettville, TX 78832
- San Felipe Free Clinic is federally government funded and qualified. Address is 1117 W. De La. Rosa St., Del Rio, Texas 78840-6224
- Edison Road center - 1175 Eidson Rd., Eagle Pass, TX 78852-5403
- 2525 N. Veterans Blvd., Eagle Pass, TX 78852-3302
Brownsville Community Health Center - New Horizon
The locations are also known as New Horizon Medical Center. Immigrants, Spanish speakers, migrant workers and others can get care. They assist patients without insurance as well as those on Medicaid or Medicare. Whether it is free vision testing or eyeglasses, general check-ups, OBGYN, or even STD treatments, help is offered. Phone 956-548-7400
- Father O'Brien Community Clinic is a faith based center with many volunteers. 142 Champion Ave.
Port Isabel, TX 78578-2908,.
- 2137 E. 22nd St., Brownsville, TX 78521-2908
Community Health Development
908 Evans St A, Uvalde, TX 78801. Call 830-278-5604
Centro de Salud Familiar La Fe
The under served can get medical care, behavioral health care, pharmacy services and more. Call 915-534-7979.
- Westway satellite clinic is at 1713 Banker Rd., Canutillo, TX 79835-8960
- Sun Plaza Clinic - 1221 E. San Antonio Ave., El Paso, TX 79901-2618
- Central location is at 700 S. Ochoa St., El Paso, TX 79901-2936
- A free mobile clinic, with doctors and telehealth for the uninsured, is at 1313 San Antonio St., San Elizario, TX 79849
A few locations help the low income. Primary medical care, family practice, obstetrics, pediatric and geriatric care, all on an income based scale. There is also family planning, lab work, insulin for diabetes, chronic disease management, patient education, information on patient assistance programs. low cost immunizations, routine, annual, sports & employment physicals. Medicaid and/or private health insurance is used, and students and Spanish speakers can get help too. Call (979) 695-3400 or the community action agency at 979-779-7443 for referrals.
- 1651 Rock Prairie Rd. , College Station, Texas 77845-8346
- HealthPoint Centerville, 607 Lassater St, Centerville, TX 75833
- 1905 Dove Crossing Ln., Navasota, TX 77868-5272
- 813 S. State St., Madisonville, Texas 77864-1926
- Robertson County clinic address is 1000 W. Brown St., Hearne, TX 77859-3063
- 1016 E. Blue Bell Rd., Brenham, TX 77833-2417
Health Center of Southeast Texas
They are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). The poor, uninsured and others will get help. There is a low-cost, free Pharmacy, Eye and Hearing Exams, Diabetic screening, monitoring and management, and more. Both people on Medicaid and Medicare, as well as CHIP insurance, will get free or affordable care.
- 11 Woodland Park Dr. Shepherd, TX 77371. (936) 628-1100
- 204 W Park Dr #200, Livingston, TX 77351. Phone: (936) 327-4660
- 307 N William Barnett Ave, Cleveland, TX 77327. Call 281-592-2224
Lone Star Family Health Center - Community Clinic
605 S, Conroe Medical Dr, Conroe, TX 77304. Call (936) 539-4004
Another center is at 704 Old Montgomery Rd., Conroe, TX 77301-2740. Call 936-523-5242
1533 S. Brownlee Blvd., Corpus Christi, TX 78404-3131. Call 361-884-2242
South Texas Rural Health Services.
There are multiple locations. These are federal government qualified centers. The poor, immigrants (documented or not), uninsured and others can get free care. They follow federal government and the State of Texas rules around given help to any patients, regardless of their ability to pay. Get pediatrics, internal medicine, disease screenings, immunizations and more. Dial the main office at (830) 879-3047.
- 902 S. 5th St., Carrizo Springs, Texas 78834-4206.
- 105 S. Stewart St., Cotulla, TX 78014.
- 150 Medical Dr., Pearsall, TX 78061.
- 100 S. Main, Encinal, TX
- 1010 W. Hondo Ave., Devine, Texas 78016-1921
- 606 W. Leona St., Dilley, TX 78017-3705
Rockport First United Methodist Church - Health Ministry
Address is 801 E Main St, Rockport TX 78382. Call 361-386-2578
Oak Cliff Community Health Center - Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic - Mayra Nieves-Rios
Address: 809 Singleton Blvd, Dallas, TX 75212. Phone: (214) 540-0300
AccelHealth - DeLeon
1100 W. Reynosa Ave., De Leon, TX 76444-1630. Call 254-893-5895
- There are two other locations as well. There is a medical and dental center at 404 W. Commerce St., Eastland, TX 76448-2600 (call 254-893-5895) which can offer some free basic dental care, cleanings and exams. Or addition free or affordable health care is at 104 S. Park Dr., Brownwood, TX 76801-5918. Dial 254-893-5895
Frontera Healthcare Network
Address: 604 Eaker St, Eden, TX 76837. Phone: (325) 869-5500
Centro San Vicente
Mostly volunteers help the homeless with basic medical care. Doctors, nurses, dentists and other staff volunteer. There may also be food, blankets, and referrals. Migrants will get free checkups from volunteer doctors, or get pediatrics and dental care, internal medicine and free RX vouchers.
- 8061 Alameda Ave., El Paso, Texas 79915-4705. Call 915-859-7545
- Another site is at San Elizario, TX 79849-1517,. Phone 915-851-0999
Project Vida Health Center
Knox Dr., El Paso, TX 79904. Call (915) 533-7057
Larry Combest Community Health and Wellness Center
301 40th St, Lubbock TX 79404. Call 806-743-9355
There is Free Blood-Pressure Screenings, Family Medicine, X-rays, Weight Management and other care from the government certified clinic.
Main non-profit center is at 411 E Jefferson, Waxahachie TX 75165. Phone - 972-923-2440
604 N Garza St, Rio Grande City, TX 78582. Phone: (956) 487-2585
North Texas Area Community Health Centers Inc
2332 Beverly Hills Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76114. Phone: (817) 378-0855
Gulf Coast Center
Address: 4700 Broadway Avenue J, Galveston, TX 77551. Phone: (800) 643-0967
Lone Star - Georgetowm
1500 W University Ave # 103, Georgetown, TX 78628. Dial 512-868-1124
The free/low cost health care clinic offers Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling, Well-Child Checks, x-ray, vision, obstetric, diabetes management and other services. They are a government funded and certified center in Texas.
- A second location is at 701 E. University Ave., Georgetown, TX 78626-7035. Call 512-868-1124
Gonzales Community Health Center
228 St George St, Gonzales, TX 78629. Call (830) 672-6511
Su Clinica Familiar
Multiple free medical, tele health and therapy sites are offered to low-income families.
- 1706 Treasure Hills Blvd., Harlingen, TX 78550-8911. Call 956-365-6750
- Or try a location at 149 S. 8th St., Raymondville, TX 78580-2521. Call 956-365-6750
CACST - Hebbronville Community Health Clinic
604 N Garza St, Rio Grande City, TX 78582. Call 956-487-2585
Central Care Integrated Health Services
8610 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd., Houston, TX 77033-2308. Call 713-734-4580
Spring Branch Community Health Center
Address: 1615 Hillendahl Blvd #100, Houston, TX 77055. Call 713-462-6565
El Centro Del Corazon
The locations (listed below) are charitable, nonprofit healthcare organization. Most are in Harris County Texas. The non-profit can provide affordable quality care for uninsured and insured populations of low-income status, including adults, children, and the elderly. Immigrants (documented or not( can also get care. Assistance may include Sport physicals, eye screenings, vouchers to pay for prescription drugs, diabetes and high blood pressure management, Pediatrics, and more.
- Try the site at 412 Telephone Rd., Houston, TX 77023-1840. Call 713-926-1849
- 5001 Navigation Blvd., Houston, TX 77011-1019, call 713-926-1849
- 7037 Capitol St., Houston, TX 77011-4643, dial 713-926-1849
Houston Community Health Centers
424 Hahlo St., Houston, TX 77020-3022. Call 713-674-3326
2505 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77002. Call (713) 220-9730
The poor, uninsured, homeless can get help. There is also information on clothing, medications, emergency shelters and meal programs too.
Coalition for the Homeless of Houston
2505 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77002-9115. Call 713-276-3073
Legacy Community Health Services
There are programs such as flu and pneumonia vaccines, prescriptions for medicine, laboratory and x-ray services. Multiple clinics are part of this non-profit, Texas community health center. Dial (832) 548-5000
- 5602 Lyons Ave.Another location is at Houston, TX 77020-4730. Call 713-830-3038.
- 5598-A1 North Freeway, Northtown Plaza. Houston, TX 77076
- 3430 Center St., Deer Park, TX 77536
- 3517 Irvington Blvd, Houston, TX 77009
- 12540 Sugardale Dr., Stafford, TX 77477
- Lyons center is at 3811 Lyons Ave., Houston, TX 77020
- 5616 Lawndale St., Houston, TX 77023
- 4301 Garth Rd., Baytown, TX 77521
- 3430 Center St., Deer Park, TX 77536
Good Neighbor Healthcare Center
There is part of the Federally Qualified Health Centers. Medicaid or Medicare is accepted, or households with no health insurance can get help too. Basic check ups, applications to prescription drug assistance programs, vision testing, illness treatment and other care.
- 190 Heights Blvd., Houston, TX 77007-3729, call 713-529-3597
- 277 W. Gray St., Houston, TX 77019-5419. Main number is 713-387-7140
Gateway Community Health Center
A few locations are in the region. Basic medical care, substance abuse counseling, therapy and more. Pharmaceutical services, as appropriate. Or talk to doctors or nurses about other medical problems or needs, such as immunizations, prenatal care, cancer screening, physicals and more,. Call 956-795-8100
- Central Location is 3519 Cecilia Ln., Laredo, Texas 78046-7994
- South Clinic is at 2007 S. Zapata Hwy, Laredo, TX 78046-6510
- 1515 Pappas St., Laredo, TX 78041-1705. Call 956-523-3646
South Plains Rural Health
1000 Fm 300, Levelland, TX 79336-6235. Call (806) 894-7842
Free or low cost treatment of acute and chronic problems, integrative medicine, internal medicine,, cancer screenings and other services. They are also government funded health center.
- Some basic dental care is offered too at 1000 Fm 300, Levelland, TX 79336-6235, phone 806-897-1987
1107 E. Marshall Ave. # A, Longview, TX 75601-5602. Call 903-758-261
The Community Health Center of Lubbock
There are multiple non-profit locations and medical providers. Get care such as childhood immunization and prenatal care, Internal Medicine, Allergy/Immunology, treatment of minor illness and more. They are a low cost, income based community clinic that tries to help the poor and disadvantaged. Get check ups, free hearing and dental screens, lab work, insulin check ups, help for sleeping issues, general medicine and so much more. A sliding fee discount scale for medical bills is in place too. Phone 806-765-2611.
- 406 Martin Luther King Blvd., Lubbock, TX 79403-5210
- Chathman Community Health Center - 2301 Cedar Ave., Lubbock, TX 79404-1629
- Arnett Benson Medical & Dental Clinic is another option at 3301 Clovis Rd., Lubbock, TX 79415
- There is also an eye clinic for exams, glasses, cataract help and more. The address is 1318 Broadway, Lubbock, Texas 79401-3206. Phone - 806-765-2611 x1029 or dial 806-765-2611
- Basic dental care is from 1702 Parkway Dr., Lubbock, TX 79403-4404. Phone 806-765-2611 x1029
- The main site is at 5424 19th St #200, Lubbock, TX 79407
Luling Community Health Center
111 S Laurel Ave, Luling, TX 78648. Call 830-875-6399
Doctors, nurses and even dentists tis can give primary and preventive health care services such as treatment for medical problems or dental care. There are also free immunizations, prenatal care, cancer screening, well-child check-ups, case management, HIV screenings, pregnancy testing and dental exams and services.
Marfa Community Health Clinic
201 S Summer St, Marfa, TX 79843. Call (432) 729-1800
East Texas Border Health Clinic
There are two community health centers. Immigrants (documented or not), the poor, refugees and others can get free health care. Get treatment for minor illnesses, women’s health services including pregnancy screening, as well as referrals to local hospitals (that have financial aid programs) for more extensive or specialty care. Call 903-927-3782
- 502 E Rusk St, Marshall, TX 75670
- 401 N. Grove St. , Marshall, TX 75670-3251,
- 1113 N. Walcott St., Jefferson, Texas 75657-1041
Midland Community Healthcare Services
5001 Andrews Hwy, Midland, TX 79707. Phone: (432) 570-0238
East Texas Community Health Services Administration
A non-profit, income based low cost clinic. Call 936-560-5413. Look into primary and preventive health care services such as treatment for medical problems, immunizations, cancer testing, diabetes treatment, prenatal care, cancer screening,
- 1401 S. University Dr., Nacogdoches, TX 75961-6488
- Sabine County Community Clinic is at 505 N. Temple Dr., Pineland, TX 75968
- Westside Clinic is at 1210 Douglass Rd., Nacogdoches, TX 75964-4904
Gulf Coast Health Center - GCHC
They cover immigrants, families living in poverty, the uninsured, immigrants and others. Get free medical check ups, help applying for free medications, physical examinations, vaccinations, diabetic services, immunizations and so much more. There is also care for homeless or Texas families on Medicaid.
- 615 W. Court St., Newton, TX 75966-3010, phone 409-983-1161
- 1301 W. Park Ave. Ste C, Orange, TX 77630-4922, dial 409-983-1161
- P.O. Box 1517, San Elizario, TX 79849-1517. For hours, dial 915-851-0999
- 755 N. 4th St., Silsbee, TX 77656-3802. Main number is 409-983-1161 x807
- 3260 Fannin St., Beaumont, TX 77701-3903. Phone 409-983-1161
Pasadena Health Center
908 Southmore Ave., Pasadena, TX 77502-1120. Call 713-554-1091
Presidio County Medical Clinic
1501 Erma Ave, Presidio, TX 79845. Call (432) 229-3030
Lone Star Circle of Care
Get free care such as Disease screening and control, help applying for Affordable Care Act Plans. There may be Prostate cancer screening, prenatal care, primary care, Emergency medical services, and more.
- 2120 N. Mays St. Ste 430, Round Rock, TX 78664-2108. Phone 512-868-1124.
- The dental services, such as basic cleanings or check ups, is from 905 N. Interstate 35 Ste 109, Round Rock, TX 78664. Dial 512-868-1124
- 1099 E. Main Ave. Ste 200, Round Rock, TX 78664-4418. Phone 512-868-1124
La Esperanza Clinic
Get occupational health, orthopedics, pediatrics, vaccinations, insulin, cancer check ups and other care. There is health education and referrals for specialty care or mental health counseling as well as local hospitals.
- 1610 S. Chadbourne St., San Angelo, TX 76903-8510. Phone 325-658-5339
- 35 E. 31st St., San Angelo, TX 76903-2207. Phone 325-223-8129
- 2033 W. Beauregard Ave., San Angelo, TX 76901-3883, main number is 325-223-8129
Multiple free and income based clinics are part of the non-profit. Patients will get Chronic Disease Management, ADHD Care as well as free meds, Immunizations, Patient Education and more.
- 1102 Barclay Street, San Antonio, TX 78207. Call (210) 233-7000
- 4751 Hamilton Wolfe Road, San Antonio, TX 78229. Phone: (210) 233-7126
- 203 Stillwater Rd, Wimberley, TX 78676. Main number (512) 268-8900
- 3066 East Commerce, San Antonio, TX 78220. Dial (210) 233-7000
- 6838 Alamo Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78253. Call (210) 431-6262
- 1102 Barclay St., San Antonio, TX 78207-7161. Call 210-233-7070
The low income, poor, unemployed, and immigrants (among others) can get well and sick child services, school and work physicals, free eye exams, immunizations, prescription medication and laboratory assistance. The free clinic also offers assistance with CHIP and Medicaid enrollment for low income families and children.
- A second clinic is also in Bexar County Texas at 910 S.W. Military Dr., San Antonio, Texas 78221-1529. Dial : 210-922-0103
- A free, affordable dental clinic is at 910 Wagner Ave., San Antonio, TX 78211-3213. Call 210-922-0103
- 6315 S. Zarzamora St., San Antonio, TX 78211-3218. For hours, dial 210-922-0103
- Address is 333 N. Santa Rosa Ave., San Antonio, TX 78207-3108. Main number is 210-922-0103
- Address is 5253 Walzem Rd., San Antonio, TX 78218-2186. Dial 210-922-0103
- 9011 Poteet Jourdanton Fwy, San Antonio, TX 78224-2124. Call 210-922-0103
- 7315 South Loop # 1604 W., Somerset, TX 78069, phone 210-922-0103
- 2300 W Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78207. Call 210-922-0103
CHC of South Central Texas Administration and WIC Center
229 St George St, Gonzales, TX 78629. Call (830) 672-6511
Community Action Group - Heath Clinic
204 E 1st St, Alice, TX 78332. Call (361) 664-0145
From time to time, mobile clinics visit for dental and medical needs. They also have information on grants for financial aid, anti-poverty plans, prescription drug discount cards and more.
Texas HHS Community Health Center
2000 Texas Ave., Texas City, TX 77590-8470. Call 409-938-2401
St. Paul Children's Clinic
Get treatment for minor illnesses, immunizations and other care for kids, infants, and teens. They accept the federal government CHIP plans too.
- They also give free or low cost dental care to children, whether insured or not. The address is 132 S. Horace Ave., Tyler, Texas 75702-6159. Phone - 903-533-7404
- 200 Evans St., Uvalde, TX 78801-5142. Call 830-278-5604 x3100
- 1350 E Richards St, Tyler, TX 75702. Phone: (903) 531-9455
Waco Family Medicine
No one is turned away from care. They provide assistance to the low income, unemployed, working poor, and others, even if they lack medical or dental insurance. There are several free clinics. There is help for minor surgeries, lab or blood tests, women’s health care including OBGYN or pap smears and cancer tests. Or get flu and pneumonia vaccines, prescriptions for medicines, behavioral health/counseling and more. Call 254-313-4610.
- 500 Johnson Dr., Mc Gregor, Texas 76657-1441
- Bellmead center is at 3400 Bellmead Dr., Waco, TX 76705-3081
- Bells Hill - 2125 Cleveland Ave., Waco, TX 76706-2921
- Elm Avenue Community Clinic address is 609 Elm St., Waco, TX 76704-2516
- Riverside Dental can also assist the uninsured, children, or seniors. The center is at 225 W. Waco Dr., Waco, TX 76707-3836
- 1800 Gurley Ln., Waco, TX 76706-4025
- Meyer Center Community Clinic is at 1226 Washington Ave., Waco, TX 76701-1127
- Family Health Care free medical center - 1600 Providence Dr., Waco, TX 76707-2261
Additional Texas free community clinics
Individuals and families in Texas have other resources and options available to them, including from the association of clinics. Many agencies or clinics near you offer medical care to the low income, uninsured, immigrants, and working poor. To get information on additional free community clinics that may be near you and can provide dental or medical care, dial 512-329-5959.
Related Content From Needhelppayingbills.com