latest nhpb_banner 1__compressed






Immediate Financial Assistance

Rental Assistance

Free Food Pantries

Utility Bill Help

Free Stuff

Work From Home Jobs

Public and Government Assistance

Disability Benefits

Section 8 Housing and Apartments

Senior Help

Free Job Training

Free Money

Free Grants

Free Clothes

Charity Assistance

Church Assistance

Community Action Agency

Help with Medical Bills

Free Healthcare

Free Community Health Centers

Free Dental Clinics

Car Payment Assistance

Debt Relief

How to Save Money

Search the Website

Kay, Noble, Osage, Pawnee County assistance programs.

Find where and how to get rent, utility bill and financial assistance below. Charities, churches, and government social services in Pawnee, Kay, Noble and Osage County provide grant money, free food or clothes, transportation and other emergency help to low-income families.

The financial help or free material items are provided by a number of agencies, including United Community Action and the Resource Agency. They combine assistance for bills with long term stability, including free school supplies for students or job training. Or get Christmas toys for kids or help for the elderly, among other resources.

Find financial assistance for paying bills, free items and other social services

New Emergency Resource Agency, which is located at 112 S 1st St, Ponca City, OK 74601 and can be reached at (580) 765-5372, offers the low income emergency financial assistance programs as well as other resources. Some of the services can help provide free food, clothing, or the charity will try to give away life threatening prescriptions. There may also be emergency assistance with paying rent or other housing expenses, which is offered only for eviction and late notices.

In addition, money can pay for utilities when funds are available to be distributed. A focus is on seniors or single moms and the working poor. Applicants to the agency need to be able to show that they qualify for aid based on income and asserts. For utility or electric bill assistance, rent help, an cutoff notice from utility company must be had or eviction notice from your landlord.

Council on Human Needs is made up of several churches in the area. Among other services they run include a free food pantry or soup kitchen to the low income as well as homeless. They can also provide some financial assistance and grants to help pay utility bills or any other need or expenses people may have. They are a great place to  learn about services offered by food banks. Call 211. They are based in Newkirk Oklahoma.

First Christian Church can only offer funds or free stuff at most once per year. Apply for rent help and/or energy as well utility bill assistance. You need to have a disconnection notice or be faced with imminent evictions. Money is paid out on a first come/first serve basis. They also offer free gas vouchers, boxes of groceries and other goods. Dial (580) 762-1667, or the address is  210 N 5th St, Ponca City, OK 74601.




Salvation Army Ministerial Alliance Ponca City and Perry (call (580) 762-7501) may have limited funds for medications, utility bills, homeless assistance, and more. There are free back to school supplies, Christmas toys from Angel Tree, motel vouchers and more. Offices are located in multiple locations. The address is 445 Fairview Ave Ste 103, Ponca City, OK 74601.

Hartford Avenue Church of Christ runs a free food pantry. Or get free personal items such as soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper and more. Call (580) 765-3610. The free emergency pantry is at 1905 Joe St, Ponca City, OK 74601.

United Community Action - Operations Blessings of Perry Oklahoma. Some of the assistance programs including free or gently used clothing, free food, or emergency assistance for paying rent, utility, gas and energy bills. There may be grant money for low income families as well as the disabled Clothing and household goods are provided on a limited basis.

Affordable housing, including section 8 apartments and homeless prevention, are also a focus. Call the non-profit at call (580) 336-3313. They also help with HUD housing needs, and can help very-low income families apply for Section 8 housing in OK.

First Baptist Church distributes food as well as help with paying electric, gas, and water bills when funds are available. Call (580) 336-2282

SEAC is a non-profit that offers help with utility bills or security deposits. There may be some funds for back rent, counseling and free food. Call (918) 396-4108. The address is 319 E Rogers Blvd, Skiatook, OK 74070.

Regional Salvation Army centers are yet another possible resource. The locations support the area, including Pawnee and other counties. If the site is not convenient to you, they may also offer referrals. Some of the assistance programs include financial help for rent or utility bills. However the focus is on material goods and basic needs, such as free food, clothing, Christmas assistance and meals.

There are also homeless shelters and general guidance/case management. Or low-income clients can get back to school supplies for kids from K-12 or enroll into substance abuse treatment in applicable. More details on Payne and Creek area Salvation Army programs.





United Community Action (UCA) Program is the local community action agency. It administers a host of low income, job programs and financial assistance programs. Among them it provides grants and financial assistance to low income families and the working poor, and it can help them pay rent. In addition, get help for paying for gas and electric bills, mortgage payments, food, shelter, and other social services. .

Other programs administered by UCA include Early Head Start and the Head Start Programs. These programs, that were really created for children, provide educational opportunities to both parent and child.

Case managers from the non-profit will often have referrals to other non-profits in Kay or Noble County, or information on government benefits such as free food from Children and Adult Food Care Program. Another priority of the state of Oklahoma, and many charities in the area, is on homeless prevention. So to this end those facing eviction, or the currently homeless, may qualify for emergency rental assistance or grants to pay a utility bill or move in deposit.

Contact the agency for more information on their resources. Call (918) 762-3041 to speak to United Community Action (UAC) Program. Or find more details on resources from United Community Action Program.

Free or low cost medical and dental services

Kay County Health Department can help people with no insurance and who meet income limits. Some of the programs offered include Health Care Testing/Screening; They also help with Diabetes; Prescriptions; Health Care Free; Mammogram/Breast Care. Or find insulin or women’s medical care for the uninsured. Locate other Oklahoma free medical community clinics. Call (580) 762-1641

Robert Clark Family Health Center is a local community clinic. Among other services it offers health and medical care on a Sliding Scale, transportation to Robert Clark Family Health Center, prescription and medical services that are free of charge. There may be some free basic dental cleanings and extractions. The assistance is offered for the low income and uninsured. Call (888) 642-3601.

Pawnee County Area Health Center (PCAHC), which works with closely with UAC above, is involved in serving the noninsured as well as low income citizens. There is support for people with no health or dental insurance as well as patients on Medicaid. Get help with medical and prescription needs. Call  918-762-2517.


By Jon McNamara

Additional Local Programs

Financial Help Near You

Rent Payment Assistance Near You

Free Food Near You

Utility Assistance Near You

Free Stuff Near You















Contact Us

About Us


Privacy policy

Visit Facebook page

Search Site