Free healthcare clinics in Florida.
Low income patients and people with no health insurance in Florida can get free or low cost healthcare, medications, diabetes supplies or test strips, and other assistance from local clinics near them. Find a list of free health care centers below (as well as a referral number at the bottom of the page) that offer qualified individuals and families with access to numerous medical services. There is free or low-cost medical care for seniors, adults, people on Medicaid or Medicare, and those with no insurance as well.
While some of the medical care, whether preventative or emergency, may be offered based on a sliding fee scale, much of the healthcare from free clinics in Florida is offered at no cost to patients. Check ups, free eye exams, insulin or diabetes strips, check-ups, and more is offered, especially for the uninsured, senior citizens, veterans, and working poor.
Below you will find a listing of the primary Florida community clinics as wel las some of the services they offer qualified individuals. Call them for free prescription medications, checks ups, basic dental care, diabetes management, cancer screenings, free insulin, and information on various social service programs. Many of the locations are non-profits, government funded and part of the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) or Rural Clinic program. The centers are mostly nonprofit or charity outpatient facilities.
Individuals without insurance or who meet low income guidelines set by the government may qualify for reduced rates or additional medical bill assistance. Free clinics in Florida may offer immunizations, physical examinations, family planning, treatment of common ailments, lab work, OB/GYN and diagnosis for low income people. Other clients of the health centers tend to include uninsured/underinsured, homeless, migrant workers or other medically underserved residents. Many centers operate under the so called ability-to-pay basis, so patients pay what they can afford to for their bills, and sometimes services are free. There are often case managers to provide help choosing Medicare Part D plans.
Local free Florida clinics
Find community clinics and health care centers for your city or county, and that are specific to those locations. There is also a wider ranging list as you scroll down the page.
In addition to those resources, residents can receive up to 40% off on prescription drugs from a statewide discount card. There is no cost to sign up for the card, and it is free to use. Almost all major retailers and pharmacies across Florida participate in the program, including companies such as CVS and Wal-Mart. Click here for additional details on the Florida prescription assistance discount card..
CCRSFL - Community Care Resource of Florida
A non-profit that offers care to the community, regardless of patients ability to pay. Get Blood Pressure Screening, STI or pregnancy testing, Health Education/Nutrition, Family Planning and cancer screenings. Other help may be arranged too.
- 106 Boston Ave, Altamonte Springs Florida 32701. Call 877-287-2520
- 1008 West Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Florida 33009. For hours, dial 877-287-2520
Outreach Free Clinic and Resource Center
Free clinic address is 517 N Parsons Ave
Brandon Florida 33510
The federally qualified clinic offers a wide range of primary and preventative health care services, free free or at affordable rates. They help the poor, veterans, low income, disabled and medically vulnerable. They do take private health insurance or Medicaid. Find health care uninsured and insured populations of low-income status such as Diabetes Wellness, lab work, physicals, and more. Care is in Spanish as well as available for migrant workers.
Flagler County Free Clinic
703 E Moody Blvd
Bunnell FL 32110
Chiefland Medical Center - Pediatrics
Mailing and physical address - 1113 NW 23rd Ave
Chiefland Florida 32626
Telephone number is 352-490-5005
Infants, babies, new moms, and young kids are provided care. CHIP health insurance applications are offered too as well as WIC vouchers for infant formula.
Clearwater Free Clinic
1218 Court Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
For hours or the clinic, dial 727-447-3041
Find how to get access to services and resources that can provide patients in need of help with free or low cost health and medical care in Pinellas County Florida.
- There is also Clearwater Free Clinic location as well. General checkups, vaccinations, lab work, family planning and more is offered from 1700 Blount Rd, Pompano Beach.
HEP, Inc.- Homeless Empowerment Project
1120 N Betty Ln
Clearwater FL 33755
Telephone number: 727-442-9041
Volunteer doctors, dentists and nurses assistance people who are homeless or uninsured/underinsured or other medically underserved populations. Mental and behavioral health counseling, basic dental and medical care such as integrative medicine, well-child check-ups, immunizations and more.
Pinellas County Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) - Bayside Health Clinic
14808 49th St N
Clearwater FL 33762
Main phone - 727-453-7866
Florida Community Health Centers (FCHC)
This is a nonprofit healthcare organization that is part of FQHC, thus uses government grants. Get nutrition assistance and diagnosis and treatment of common ailments. There are vaccinations, information on patient assistance programs for medications, flu and pneumonia vaccines, Family Medicine, allergy care and more. There is free care that is high quality, and the clinics were established to provide affordable quality care. There are also many senior citizen programs for medical and health care.
- Clinic location is 315 South W.C. Owen Ave, Clewiston Florida 33440. Call 863-983-7813
- Fort Pierce Center, 1505 Delaware Ave, Fort Pierce FL 34950. Dial 772-461-1402
- Lakeshore Medical Adults clinic - 1100 N Parrot Ave, Okeechobee FL 34972. Call 863-763-7481
- 15858 S.W. Warfield Blvd., Indiantown, FL 34956-3513
- 1505 Delaware Ave., Fort Pierce, Florida 34950-3975. The disadvantaged can receive help from this clinic. Call for information.
Multiple locations are as follows. Charity care is offered and no one is turned away, no matter their ability to pay. The center can offer referrals to specialists, a prescription assistance program, and other low cost or free health care. Medicaid and private insurance is processed at this Florida clinic. For the main number, diala center below.
- 405 Elm St., Welaka FL 32193. Dial 386-467-3171
- 306 Union Ave, Crescent City FL 32112. Number is 386-698-1232
- 100 Commercial Dr., Keystone Heights, FL 32656-6802. Call for care - (352)473-6595
- Palatka Family Medical is at 1302 River St., Palatka, FL 32177-5042. Phone (352)481-2700
- 1213 State Road 20, Interlachen, FL 32148-2737. Phone (386)684-4914
- 22018 S.E. 71st Ave., Hawthorne, FL 32640-3969. Dial (352)481-2700
- 306 Union Ave., Crescent City, FL 32112-4432. Phone (386)698-1232
- 405 Elm St., Welaka, Florida. Call (386)467-3171
- 611 Zeagler Dr., Palatka, Florida 32177-3810. Main number is (386)328-8371. A dental clinic, the Palatka Dental Center, is at 2503 President St., Palatka, FL 32177-5433
Cora E. Braynon Family Health Center of Broward Health
200 NW 7th Ave
Fort Lauderdale Florida 33311
Central Florida Health Care (CFHC)
Assistance includes treatment of illness, diagnosis, free physical exams, as well as free eye abd vision care. There are referrals for lab testing, information on hospitals with charity care or financial aid. Or apply for free hearing and dental screens or immunizations. Or meet with health specialists for information on social services and community resources as needed. Call 866-234-8534.
- 1514 First Street North, Winter Haven FL 33881
- 109 West Wall St, Frostproof Florida 33843
- Central Florida Health Care clinic is located at 106 NW 9th Ave, Mulberry Florida 33860. Phone 863-425-6200
Good Samaritan Clinic
The charity has many programs, ranging from medical to substance abuse, food, financial assistance and more. There are also free dental, mental health, therapy, substance abuse and pharmacy services. Or get advice on applying for public aid like Medicaid, Medicare, or free Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling.
- 136 E Plymouth Ave, Deland Florida 32720. Main phone 386-738-6990
- 4335 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze FL 32563. Dial 850-934-0064
- Good Samaritan Free Clinic at Talbot House Ministry, 814 N Kentucky Ave, Lakeland FL 33801. Phone 863-687-8475
- Good Samaritan Health Clinic of Hernando County, 7465 Forest Oaks Blvd, Spring Hill Florida 34606 or try the Department of Health at 7551 Forest Oaks Blvd, Spring Hill, FL 34606. Call (352) 540-6800.
- An Early Intervention Center for Hernando County is at 835 School St., Brooksville, FL 34601-4006. Phone 352-540-6800 x82114
Hope Medical Clinic
The Hope Clinics (2 locations below) participate along with volunteer efforts of physicians, dentists, RNs and other health-care providers to help the low income and uninsured as well as immigrants and Spanish speakers. Everything from Diabetes - Treatment/Management to annual exams, medications, cancer screening, vaccinations and more is given.
- 150 Beach DR, Destin FL 32541. Main phone 850-837-8424
- Location is 16019 U.S. 331 Bus, Freeport FL 32439. Dial 850-837-8424
Escambia Community Clinics, Inc.
Airport Pediatrics clinic is at 5868 Creek Station Dr
Pensacola FL 32501
The non-profit has a few free clinics for the poor, elderly, homeless and people with no health insurance or limited plans.
- St. Thomas Aquinas Free Medical Clinic, 510 Brown Chapel Rd, Saint Cloud FL 34769. Call 407-593-1256
- St. Luke's Free Medical and Dental Clinic is at 722 S Grove St, Eustis FL 32726. Dial 352-602-4640
- Lazarus Free Medical Clinic, 210 Wonders St, Wildwood FL 34785. Dial 352-748-4567
Christian Medical Ministries, Inc.
Address is 690 Daniels Pkwy
Fort Myers FL 33912
Telephone number is 239-308-7107
Island Coast Aids Network
Location is 2231 McGregor Blvd
Fort Myers FL 33901
For hours, dial 239-337-2391
The location offers free, high quality primary medical care. Providers and doctors include family practice, obstetrics, pediatric and geriatric care. There are also dentists and optometrists as well as social workers on site.
South Fort Myers Clinic - Friendship Centers
Address is 7275 Concourse Dr
Fort Myers FL 33908
No one is turned away. The uninsured can get Behavioral Health, Medical Laboratory, check-ups, preventative care or Radiology (X-ray, CT, MRI, Mammography, and Ultrasound). There is also low cost or free Pediatrics as well as Primary Care.
PanCare Health - Freeport Medical
479 E Hwy 20
Freeport FL 32439
The Way Free Medical Clinic
479 Houston St
Green Cove Springs FL 32043
Get free or sliding fee/affordable mental health counseling, doctor exams and pharmacy services. There is also Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling for Medicaid and Medicare. There is also free Routine Primary Care; School, Sport, and Work Physicals; Well-Child Checks; high blood pressure management and asthma treatment.
Parkview Medical Clinic
1205 Dr. Martin Luther King Way
Haines City FL 33844
1454 Madison Ave W
Immokalee, FL 34142
- The Network has another clinic as well. Migrants, the elderly, and others can get care. There is information on vouchers for prescription assistance programs, health maintenance exam, eye checkups and more. Main address of center is 2300 Kurt Street, Eustis. Dial (352) 589-2501
Health Care Network of Southwest Florida - Family Care Immokalee
1454 Madison Ave Marion E. Fether Medical Center
Immokalee FL 34142
MASS Free Clinic
2251 St. Johns Bluff Rd
Jacksonville FL 32246
St. Vincent's Mobile Health Outreach Ministry (MHOM)
1 Shircliff Way St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside
Jacksonville FL 32204
Cal 904-308-7911 for locations
Local churches and parishes help the needy. Whether free medical care or food, or financial aid for bills or vouchers for medications, resources are offered.
Volunteers in Medicine (VIM)
41 E Duval St
Jacksonville Florida 32202
Rural Health Network of Monroe County
Address is 3706 N Roosevelt Blvd
Key West Florida 33040
This is part of the Rural program of Federally Qualified Health Centers. Get diabetes management, referrals to specialists in hospitals, a prescription assistance program and mental health screenings. Find Nursing Home Care, Pediatrics, and treatment of common ailment.
Florida Department of Health in Osceola County
1875 Fortune Rd
Kissimmee Florida 34744
Main number is 407-343-2000
Osceola Christian Ministry Center
Location is 700 Union St
Kissimmee Florida 34741
The faith based charitable clinic helps the community. There is also help for immigrants, migrant workers, the unemployed and others.
Osceola County Council On Aging
Health Clinic address is 700 Generation Point
Kissimmee FL 34744
A major focus is on seniors, retirees, and older people on Medicare or the disabled.
Faith Health Clinic
4182 Baltzell St
Marianna FL 32446
Examples of programs and resources are Neurology; Allergy/Immunology; Occupational Health Services; Free Hearing and Eye exams; Government health plans such as Medicaid are accepted, or sliding fee and free care is offered.
Center For Haitian Studies - UM/CHS GYN Specialty Clinic
8260 NE 2nd Ave
Miami FL 33138
305-757-9555Main intake number -
They serve all races, ages, and walks of life. The clinics staff is diverse as the patients they serve. Many of the doctors and nurses are bilingual and residents of the Dade County community.
The non-profit has free outpatient facilities. The doctors and medical professionals provide free ,high quality basic health care including physical examinations, immunizations, pharmacy services, women's check ups and family planning. There is help for the uninsured, Spanish speakers and immigrants or Latinos. Or apply for nutrition assistance or food and information on the the treatment of common ailments, even including flu.
- Health District Center, 1350 NW 14th St, Miami FL 33125. Call 305-575-3800
- Little Haiti Health Center address is 300 NE 80th Terrace, Miami Florida 33138. Dial 305-795-2100
JTCHC - Children's Wellness Center
Location is 1190 NW 95th St
Miami Florida 33150
St. John Bosco Clinic
730 NW 34 St Rosario de la Cueva Bldg
Miami FL 33127
Main phone number is 305-635-1335
Free or low cost family planning as well as lab work. Or get insurance, diabetes, heart care along with chronic disease management. There is also nutritional counseling as well as patient education, low cost immunizations, and sports and employment physicals.
UHI Community Care Clinic
18441 NW 2nd Ave Ste 220
Miami FL 33169
Dial 305-620-7797 for information on sliding fee medical, vision, or behavioral healthcare.
CARES Senior Health Clinic
6640 Van Buren St
New Port Richey Florida 34653
For information on providers, call 727-844-3077
Shepherd's Hope Health Center
9833 E Colonial Dr Samaritan Resource Center
Orlando FL 32807
This clinic is known as Dr. Diebel, Jr. Memorial. Call 407-876-6699
The federally funded healthcare center is a nonprofit charity organization established to provide affordable or free care. All ages, incomes, and races use the center. There is medications, basic dental, exams, family doctors for uninsured and insured populations of low-income status located in Orange County as well as the Orlando region.
The KNIGHTS Clinic - UCF
1417 E Concord St Grace Medical Home
Orlando FL 32803
St. Andrew Community Medical Center
Center of Hope Medical Center address is 3101-B West Hwy 98
Panama City FL 32405
Health and Hope Clinic - Pensacola
1718 E Olive Rd
Pensacola Florida 32514
Wildflower Clinic Good Samaritan Health Center
268 Herbert St
Saint Augustine FL 32084
Main phone number is 904-829-1962
St. Petersburg Free Clinic
5501 4th St N
Saint Petersburg Florida 33703
For appointments or hours, dial 727-327-0333
Community Medical Clinic
1851 Arlington St
Sarasota FL 34239
A variety of services are offered, and no one is turned away. Get free or low cost Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Testing, pregnancy tests or HIV/AIDS Testing. there may be free birth control, women's health assistance such as PAP smears or OB/GYN as well as Social Services and medical counseling. Women, single moms, immigrants and those that lack insurance are major clients.
- Tallahassee Health Center, 2618 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee FL 32304. Dial 850-574-7455
- Boca Raton Clinic - Health Center, 8177 Glades Rd, Boca Raton FL 33434. Telephone 561-226-4116
33 6th Street South, Saint Petersburg FL 33701. Main phone 727-898-8199
- Planned Parenthood Treasure Coast Health Center Location is at 1696 SE Hilmoor Dr, Port Saint Lucie FL 34952. Call 772-692-2023
- East Orlando Health Center - 11500 University Blvd, Orlando FL 32817. Dial 407-246-1788
- Pembroke Pines Health Center is at 263 N University Dr, Hollywood FL 33024. Phone 954-989-5747
- Lakeland Health Center is at 2250 E Edgewood Dr., Lakeland FL 33803
Rubin Center for Healthy Aging - Friendship Centers
1900 Brother Geenen Way
Sarasota FL 34236
Kay Freeman Health Center
2729-8 Municipal Way
Tallahassee FL 32304
Tampa Family Health Centers
Various non-profit medical providers. Examples of affordable healthcare services include physical exams, eye screenings, diabetes and high blood pressure management as well as help in applying for discounted or free prescription drugs. There are geriatric and senior care programs, PAP Smears, Breast Cancer Exams as well as psychosocial services. Or patients can access health education and referrals for specialty care and local hospitals.
- MLK Women’s Care (Premier OBGYN), 2727 W Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd, Tampa FL 33607. Main phone 813-397-5300
- Tampa Family Health Centers, 8213 W Waters Ave, Tampa Florida 33615. Call 813-397-5300
- 12085 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa FL 33635. Main number is 813-397-5300
- 4620 N 22nd St, Tampa Florida 33610. Dial 813-272-6240
- Non-profit center is at 7814 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa FL 33614. Dial 813-397-5300
- 1212 E Bearss Ave, Lutz FL 33549. Call 813-397-5300
Calvary Community Clinic
Main address is 3401 E Louisiana Ave
Tampa Florida 33610
Free or low cost primary care is provided by pediatric nurse practitioners, doctors, dentist, pharmacists and pediatricians.
Hillsborough County - Health Department HIV Clinic
1105 E Kennedy Blvd
Tampa FL 33602
The Good Health Clinic
91555 Overseas Hwy
Tavernier FL 33070
The non-profit is a federal backed healthcenter. They follow regulations. There is free or variable rate billing care and health services provided to anyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
Crossroads Center Medical Clinic
444 Valparaiso Pkwy Bldg C
Valparaiso FL 32580
Phone - 850-389-3015
No patients, senior citizen, child, adult or uninsured person is ever turned away due to inability to pay. The free community clinic will also offer application assistance for special health insurance programs such as Medicaid, Medicare, CHIP, or Affordable Care Act plans. There is also free health education for family.
- Wewahitchka Medical Center, 255 W River RD, Wewahitchka FL 32465. Dial 850-639-5828
- River Valley Medical Center is at 710 W Main ST, Mayo Florida 32066. Call 386-294-1226
2800 N Andrews Ave
Wilton Manors FL 33311
Premier Community HealthCare
The non-profit covers Pasco and Hernando County. Phone - 352-518-2000. They will not turn anyone away as part of the Federally Qualified Health Center program. Services are in Spanish too. Get work physicals, medications, information on affordable hospitals for emergency surgery and more. The unemployed, migrant farm workers, uninsured and poor (among others) can get free or low cost medical help.
- Agape Community Heath Center is at 37944 Pasco Ave., Dade City Florida 33525.
- Spring Hill Family Center has a sliding fee clinic at 7551 Forest Oaks BLVD, Spring Hill FL 34606.
- 37922 Medical Arts Ct., Zephyrhills, Florida 33541-4323.
- Family Health and Dental is at 37944 Church Ave., Dade City, FL 33525-4207. Family medical care is for the poor, low income and other Florida families. Also apply for charity care from the center. Basic dental care is offered too, such as cleanings or exams.
- Or try 502 E. 4th St, Port Saint Joe Florida. Phone 850-227-1276 x103
- Saint Joseph of Florida is part of the network. Address Location is 37944 Church Ave, Dade City, FL.
Community Health of South Florida
They are a Federal government Qualified Community Health Center Foundation. No one is turned away, and they assist the low income, immigrants, uninsured and others in need. Get free care, including for immigrants and Spanish speakers. There is case management of specialty and inpatient service, preventive health care services such as treatment for medical problems, HIV screenings, social services and vision, prostrate checks and other free or low cost medical care. Telephone number is 305-252-4853
- Beverly Press Health Center, 18225 Homestead Ave, Perrine
- Doris Ison Health Center, 10300 S.W. 216TH St., Cutler Bay, FL 33190-1003
- Grand Sheperd's Hope Health Center, 2855 Overseas Hw, Marathon
- Martin Luther King Campus, 810 W. Mowry Dr., Homestead, Florida 33030-5746.
- 820 S.W. 1st St., Homestead, Florida 33030-6904.
- 19300 S.W. 376TH St.., Florida City, Florida 33034-6300
- Marathon Health Center clinic address is 2855 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050-2239
- Naranja Health Center - 13805 S.W. 264TH St., Homestead, FL 33032-7602
- South Dade Health Center address is 13600 S.W. 312TH St., Homestead, FL 33033-5500
BORINQUEN HEALTH CARE CENTER, INC.
There are multiple free community clinics of this medical provider in Florida. Get Diagnostic laboratory and radiological services, Disease screening, immunizations and more. Free or low cost healthcare is offered including to the low income with insurance, Medicare, or government Medicaid.
- 1150 45th St., West Palm Beach, Florida 33407, dial 561-514-5305
- Borinquen West Dade is at 120 King St., Jacksonville Florida 32204. Phone 904-253-1734
- 11880 S.W. 40th St., Miami, FL 33175-3584. Cal l305-576-6611 x608
- Borinquen Behavioral Health Resources Center address is 100 N.E. 38th St., Miami, FL 33137-3654, Call for free health care or mental health counseling - 305-576-1599
- 3601 Federal Hwy, Miami, FL 33137-3795. Dial 305-576-6611 x608
18225 Homestead Ave., Perrine, FL 33157-5564.
- 11880 S.W. 40th St., Miami Florida 33175
- West Palm Beach free clinic is at 3601 Federal Highway, Miami Florida
Brandon Outreach Clinic
There are two locations of this federally qualified community health center. There are services such as Chronic Disease Management, health education and referrals for specialty care and local hospital, preventative assistance and more. Case workers can also provide information on other local non-profits and charities in Duval or Miami-Dade County Florida that can provide help to individuals for paying health care bills, expenses, rent, and other financial assistance programs.
- 900 University North, Suite 609, Jacksonville. Phone (904) 665-2269
- 111 SW 3rd St., 2nd Floor, Miami Florida, dial (305) 374-9990
BROWARD OUTREACH CENTER (SOUTH)
Medicare may be accepted. Other assistance for income qualified patients includes prescriptions, geriatric assessments, mental care, psychosocial services, health education and referrals for local hospitals and specialty care.
- The Family Dental is at 14254 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Dover
- North Broward County outreach Location is 1700 Blount Rd., Pompano Beach, Florida 33069-5105
- 168 N. Powerline Rd., Pompano Beach, Florida 33069-5713, 954-967-0028
- Location is 2056 Scott St., Hollywood, FL 33020-2417. Call 954-926-7417
- 2518 N. State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33021-3205. Main number is 954-967-0028
CLEWISTON COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- 315 S.W. C Owens Ave., Clewiston, Florida 33440. Call the clinic at 561-844-9443
- Location is 1616 Cincinnati Avenue, Panama City. Call (850) 785-1419
Community Primary Health Clinic
4851 S. Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando Florida (407) 876-6699
- Creekside Pediatrics is at 4851 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando.
Crossroads Medical Mission
5520 Stewart St
Milton, FL 32570
East Manatee Health and Wellness Center
1350 SW 4 St
Florida Association of Free Clinics - Open Door
1350 SW 4 Street
A major focus is on referrals. Learn about health insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare. Find free healthcare for the disabled, mentally ill, and elderly. Or get emergency surgery and medical services. The clinic offers primary and specialty care services to low income Florida patients. The uninsured in the state can also receive medical care programs.
Good Health Clinic
If you are one of the thousands who do not have health insurance, have limited coverage or are classified as low income, find other ways to get help, low cost or free prescriptions, and more in Collier County. They also help migrant farm workers and the elderly, including those on Medicare.
384 Goodlette Road South
- There is another location at 120 Goodlette Rd , N Naples Florida 34102
HELEN B. BENTLEY FAMILY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
4118 N MacDill Ave
Tampa Florida 33607
Integrated Pharmacotherapy Services
901 S Flagler Drive PO Box 24708
West Palm Beach
Judeo Christian Health Clinic
3090 S. Douglas Rd
Miami Florida 33133
LEE DAVIS HEALTH CENTER
4812 Longwater Way
Tampa Bay Florida 33615
Marathon Health Center
800 Grand Street
Orlando (407) 876-6699
Some of the medical programs offered include access to a pharmacy, internal medicine, neurology, occupational health, neurosurgeon, OB/GYN, lab work, and orthopedics. Doctors and other medical professionals are on site and some are volunteers.
Neighborhood Health Clinic
The low income, poor, elderly and others can call the free clinic for diabetes management, help in getting affordable generic medications or get referrals to specialists. Case workers also give free mental health screenings, Nursing Home Care, Physicals and Pediatrics.
- 7855 SW 104 Street Suite 210 , Miami Florida 33156. Phone (305) 271-5600
- Or try the location at 91555 Overseas highway #2 Tavernier, FL 33070. Call 305-853-1788
Open Door Health Center
Free medical care may be offered to those facing poverty. Diagnostic laboratory and radiological services, referrals, and outreach is all offered.
- 1312 Manatee Ave. E, Bradenton Florida. For appointments, dial (941) 747-1220
- Address of clinic 8095 NW 12th Street Suite 300, Miami Florida 33196. Dial (305) 592-1452
Santa Rosa Community Clinic
1032 Mar Walt Drive Suite 240 Ft.
Walton Beach Florida 32548
St. Andrew Community Medical Center, Inc.
315 S.W. C Owens Ave
This is a low cost medical center.
- Another free clinic is at 3101 West Hwy 98, Panama City, FL 32401. Patients need to call for an appointment. Dial (850) 785-1419.
Bay County Health Department
597 West 11th Street
Panama City, Florida 32401
Telephone - (850) 872-4455
This is an income based center, so variable billing is in place. The location is open from 4 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and it helps channel the people or patients with sore throats or fevers or lesser treatable problems away from the ER at the hospital.
Location is 237-E West 15th Street
Panama City, FL 32401
This location has a doctor on call. Appointments need to be made.
St. Petersburg Free Clinic
707 N. Fort Harrison Avenue
Call (727) 447-3041
The very low income and poor can receive free or low cost treatment for medical problems, medications, immunizations, and even prenatal care from the community clinic.
- A second location of the St. Petersburg Free Clinic is at 305 S.W. 2nd Ter, Cape Coral Florida 33991. Phone 239-278-3600
Family Health Centers of SW Florida
Various assistance programs are offered. There are free or low cost health care services, mental health counseling, women’s care and more. There is information on insulin, prescription drugs, substance abuse, preventative care and more. No one is turned away, no matter age, color, race, language or gender. Some medical and dental, or mental health costs, are based on patients income. There are eye exams, hearing aids, and assistance for the disabled too. The under or uninsured can get help. Call 239-278-3600.
- Pine Island is at 8359 Stringfellow Rd., St James City, FL 33956-2910
- Charlotte County Medical and Dental - 4120 Tamiami Trl., Port Charlotte, FL 33952-9200.
- 391 Lee Blvd., Lehigh Acres, FL 33936-4973
- LaBelle Medical and Dental office is at 930 S. Main St., LaBelle, FL 33935-4444
- Fort Myers Center Downtown clinic is at 2232 Grand Ave., Fort Myers, FL 33901-3717. The clinic will accept private physician, insurance, Medicare, or government Medicaid. Some free care includes lab work, eye exams, check ups, and similar services.
- 9800 S. Healthpark Dr., Fort Myers, FL 33908-3630.
- 305 S.W. 2nd Ter., Cape Coral, FL 33991-1958. Another medical center is at 863 3RD AVE N, St. Petersburg Florida 33701. Telephone number is (727) 321-4141
- Tom Lee Community Health Center is at 3600 Broadway, Fory Myers FL 33901
- 28341 S. Tamiami Trl., Bonita Springs, FL 34134-3225
- Broadway non profit medical and dental. Address is 3594 Broadway, Fort Myers, Florida 33901-8017. Dental care, based on the patients income, is offered.
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Medical - 3511 Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd. , Fort Myers, FL 33916-4651. Dial 239-278-3600
- 4040 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916-3470.
APOPKA FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
225 E. 7th St.
Apopka, Florida 32703-5327
Phone number - 407-886-6201
CENTRAL FLORIDA HEALTH CARE, INC.
Get free health heart care. Examples include Colon/Rectal cancer screening program, medications, eye exams, non-emergency care, diabetes check ups, home health and more. They are partly funded by government grants and charities from the Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- 950 County Road 17-A W., Avon Park, FL 33825. Call 863-452-3000
- 2400 State Road 415, Sanford, FL 32771. Dial 407-322-8645
- Another community health center is at 5449 S. Semoran Blvd., Orlando, FL 32822-1722. Call 407-322-8645
BELL FAMILY HEALTHCARE
1830 N. Main St.
Bell, FL 32619-4713
C.L. BRUMBACK HEALTH CENTER
38754 State Road 80
Belle Glade, FL 33430-5615
Health care is offered for low income people, the homeless or uninsured/underinsured or other medically at risk populations in Florida, including senior citizens. There are a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center with multiple locations. Get routine general care, mental health counseling, information on prescription insurance plans and more. The low income, children, single moms and people on Medicaid (or no health insurance) can call. There is also Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling. Call 941-776-4000.
- Southeast Family Health Center, 919 53rd Ave. E., Bradenton, Florida 34203-4801
- Main address is 1312 Manatee Ave. E., Bradenton, FL 34208-1358.
- Rural Health Center is at 250 2nd St. E. Ste 4F, Bradenton, FL 34208-1028
- Arcadia Family Health Care is at 1707 E. Oak St., Arcadia, Florida 34266-8925
- OB/GYN is at 8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd. Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202-5046
- Myakka City Family Medical Center - 37220 Glenwood Ave., Myakka City, FL 34251
- 6050 B, Bradenton, FL 34203.
- 404 7th St. W., Palmetto, FL 34221-5209
- North Manatee Health Center is based at 5600 Bayshore Rd., Palmetto, FL 34221-9352
- North Sarasota County Health Center. Main address is 2400 Colson Ave., Sarasota, Florida 34234-7607
- Edgar J. Price Family and Children Health Center. Location is 12271 Us Highway 301 N., Parrish, FL 34219-8410
LIBERTY COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
12832 N.W. Central Ave.
Bristol, Florida 32321
- There is also clinic site too. It helps the under or uninsured, including low to moderate income. Location is Address is 11033 N.W. Highway 20, Bristol, FL 32321. Dial 850-643-2415 x250
Crestview Health Center
4100 S. Ferdon Blvd. Ste C-5
Crestview, FL 32536-5287
FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE, INC.
351 Horsehoe Beach Rd.
Cross City, Florida 32628
DeLand Medical Center
844 W. Plymouth Ave.
Deland, FL 32720-3284
916 Dundee Rd.
Dundee, FL 33838-4198
EASTPOINT MEDICAL CENTER
35 Island Dr.
Eastpoint, FL 32328-3266
TREASURE COAST COMMUNITY HEALTH, INC.
Examples of medical resources include the treatment for medical problems, immunizations, flu shots for seniors and children, prenatal care, and various forms of cancer screening. Inquire into the variable billing assistance programs. Services are generally provided on an ability-to-pay basis to the low income and under-served, including migrant workers, adults and children.
- Main address is 12196 County Road 512, Fellsmere, FL 32948-5463. Call 772-571-8828
- 777 37th St. Ste D103, Vero Beach, FL 32960-7302. Call 772-571-1981
TRI-COUNTY FAMILY HEALTH CARE CENTER
193 N.W. Us 221
Greenville, Florida 32331-4236
Call the community clinic at 850-385-4494
SOUTH LAKE FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
1296 W. Broad St.
Groveland, FL 34736-2012
CITRUS HEALTH NETWORK, INC.
4175 W. 20th Ave.
Hialeah, Florida 33012-5874
SOUTHERN. JACKSONVILLE FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
1736 University Blvd. S.
Jacksonville, FL 32216-8929
I.M. SULZBACHER CENTER FOR THE HOMELESS
611 E. Adams St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202-2847
Phone number - 904-394-0926
- A free dental clinic for the homeless is at 611 E. Adams St., Jacksonville, FL 32202-2847. Phone 904-394-8060. There is even free emergency oral surgery, including root canals, wisdom teeth removals, and more.
WEST JACKSONVILLE HEALTH CENTER
120 King St.
Jacksonville, Florida 32204-2410
WESCONNETT FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
5150 Timuquana Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32210-8959
AGAPE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
1760 Edgewood Ave. W.
Jacksonville, Florida 32208-7209
PRIMARY CARE MEDICAL SERVICES - POINCIANA
105 N. Doverplum Ave.
Kissimmee, FL 34758-3309
FAMILY HEALTH CENTER OF COLUMBIA COUNTY,
173 N.W. Albritton Ln.
Lake City, FL 32055-4451
LAKELAND PRIMARY CARE
936 E. Parker St.
Lakeland, Florida 33801-1968
Palm Beach County Public Health - Lantana/Lake Worth Health Center
1250 Southwinds Dr.
Lantana, FL 33462-1459
Get HIV/AIDS Testing, STD testing, free pregnancy testing, immunizations and other care. They are also a source of information on Medicaid or Medicare. Also learn about patient assistance programs, get referrals to non-profit clinics, or apply for WIC or SNAP food stamps.
EVARA HEALTH - COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS OF PINELLAS
Everything from information to mental health, food, a pharmacy and more is offered. There is dental care, family planning and medicine, Routine Primary Care, Diagnosis and Treatment of Illness and assistance for the elderly or disabled. Or get female care including Cervical cancer screening or cancer screen for both genders. The number is 727-824-8100.
- 12420 130TH Ave., Largo, FL 33774-1950
- 301 S. Disston Ave., Tarpon Springs, FL 34689-4411
- Johnnie Ruth Clarke Health Center at the Historic Mercy Hospital, 1344 22nd St. S., Saint Petersburg, FL 33712-2744. Prostate and breast cancer screenings as well as referrals to specialists may be provided.
- 6237 66th St., Pinellas Park, FL 33781-5025
- 1020 Lakeview Rd., Clearwater, FL 33756-3423
LEESBURG COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
225 N. 1st St.
Leesburg, FL 34748-5150
MARCO ISLAND PEDIATRICS
40 S. Heathwood Dr. Ste F
Marco Island, Florida 34145-5026
MAYO HEALTH SERVICES
144 S.W. Virginia Cir.
Mayo, FL 32066-4064
BETTER WAY OF GREATER MIAMI
800 N.W. 28th St.
Miami, Florida 33127-4046
- Jessie Trice Community Health System
The low income, uninsured, unemployed and gig workers can all get affordable or free care. It is a network of federally qualified community healthcare centers and free clinic. All of Dade County is covered. Get childhood immunization and prenatal care, internal medicine and an OB-GYN, primary medical care, prescription drugs and more. Phone 305-637-6400.
- Family Health North is at 1220 N.W. 95th St., Miami, FL 33147-3318
- Norland Medical Center 18360 N.W. 7th Ave., Miami, FL 33169-4410
- James Scott Clinic - 7200 N.W. 22nd Ave., Miami, FL 33147-6222
- 5361 N.W. 22nd Ave., Miami, Florida 33142-8035. A nonprofit outpatient facility.
HELEN B. BENTLEY FAMILY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
3090 S. Douglas Rd.
Miami, Florida 33133-4311
MOTHER THERESA SISTER OF CHARITY
724 N.W. 17th St.
Miami, FL 33136-1110
The very low income and even homeless can get help. Doctors, nurses and some volunteers offer family care including OB/GYN, occupational health, orthopedics, pediatric medical care. Services are for those with limited health insurance coverage too.
MIAMI BEACH COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
A free clinic. They offer services in Spanish and language other than English. The working poor, low income, immigrants (including from Latin America or Cuba) can get free or discounted medical, dental, and behavioral healthcare. They offer free low immunizations as well as routine, annual, sports & employment physicals. Find health care services such as treatment for medical problem, medications, cancer screenings and other aid. For information Medical care dial 305-538-8835
- North Clinic is at 710 Alton Rd., Miami Beach, Florida 33139-5504.
- Beverly Press Health Center, 1221 71st St., Miami Beach, FL 33141-3647
- 12340 N.E. 6th Ct., North Miami, FL 33161-5518
- Haitian focused clinic address Location is 8260 N.E. 2nd Ave., Miami, FL 33138-3808
- West Perrine Health Center - 1221 71st St, Miami Beach Florida 33141
Healthcare Network - Collier County Health Services
The programs and locations are above. “Snowbirds” and the elderly, retirees can get help too. Call 239.658.3000.
- Golden Gate Pediatrics and Dental, 5034 Coronado Pkwy., Naples, FL 34116-6950
- Central Naples, 3425 10th St. N., Naples, FL 34103-3866
- East County medical and dental - 1755 Heritage Trl., Naples, FL 34112-7591
- 1755 Heritage Trl. Naples, FL 34112-7591
- 1454 Madison Ave. W., Immokalee, FL 34142-2200. Receive physical examinations, immunizations, flu shots, and other services.
- 1441 Heritage Blvd., Immokalee, FL 34142-2260
- 1502 Lake Trafford Rd., Immokalee, FL 34142-2618
- 1454 Madison Ave. W., Immokalee, Florida 34142-2200
Family Medical Center at the Shores
9305 S.E. Maricamp Rd.
Ocala, Florida 34472-2343
LAKE UNDERHILL FAMILY HEALTH AND DENTAL CENTER
5730 Lake Underhill Rd.
Orlando, FL 32807-4366
HCCH & DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 234 N. Orange Blossom Trl.
Orlando, Florida 32805-1612
- There is also a center for the homeless at 232 N. Orange Blossom Trl., Orlando, FL 32805-1612
PINE HILLS FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
1800 Mercy Dr. Ste 20
Orlando, FL 32808-5646
Southside Family Health Center
6101 Lake Ellenor Dr.
Orlando, FL 32809-4616
EATONVILLE FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
434 Kennedy Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32810-6272
PAHOKEE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Assistance includes well and sick child services, school and work physicals, prenatal care, cancer screening, immunizations, prescription medication and laboratory assistance and breast and cervical cancer screenings. The free clinic may give out insulin and diabetes treatment too.
- 170 S. Barfield Hwy Ste 103, Pahokee, FL 33476-1868. Phone 561-844-9443
- Another free community clinic is at Main address - 1200 E. Main St., Pahokee, FL 33476-1102. Telephone - 561-996-1600
Brevard Health Alliance (BHA)
They are partly funded by federal funds. No one is turned away. The low income, elderly, uninsured and others can get help. OBGYN, pap smears, diagnostics, blood work, pediatrics and free family medicine is offered. There is also basic dental and pharmacy services. Call 321-722-5910
- 5270 Babcock St. N.E., Palm Bay, FL 32905-4616
- 17 Silver Palm Ave., Melbourne, FL 32901-3123
- Central County is at 15 Rosa L Jones Blvd., Cocoa, FL 32922-7899
WAKULLA MEDICAL CENTER, INC.
1328 Coastal Hwy
Panacea, Florida 32346-2151
COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER-BAY COUNTY
707 Jenks Ave.
Panama City, FL 32401-2574
Patients can get information or access to free programs. This may include x-rays, obstetrics, medications, specialty referral, vision and other medical services at this community clinic.
- Or try the clinic at 2309 E. 15th St., Panama City, FL 32405-6345. Dial 850-872-4128
ESCAMBIA COMMUNITY CLINICS INC.
2200 N. Palafox St.
Pensacola, FL 32501-1723
TAYLOR MEDICAL and DENTAL CENTER
1709 S. Jefferson St.
Perry, FL 32348-5612
Telephone number: 850-385-4494
You will pay based on your total household income and ability-to-pay for your bills.
PIERSON MEDICAL CENTER
114 N. Volusia Ave.
Pierson, FL 32180-2288
TURNING POINT/BRIDGES OF AMERICA
400 S.W. 2nd St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060-6822
Primary phone number - 954-355-4953
St. Lucie Women & Children Center
1871 S.E. Tiffany Ave. Ste 200
Port St Lucie, FL 34952-7567
- Another office is at 1701 S.E. Hillmoor Dr. Ste 19, Port St Lucie, FL 34952-7552. Call 561-844-9443. There are Pediatrics, vaccines for kids, physicals and Family Planning too.
GADSDEN MEDICAL & DENTAL CENTER
278 Lasalle Lefall Dr.
Quincy, FL 32351-5324
SUNCOAST COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS, INC.
There are a multiple locations. The non-profit is Federal government qualified. Call 813-349-7568. They offer assistance with CHIP, Medicare and Medicaid enrollment. The low income can get physical examinations, immunizations, mental health counseling,, nutrition assistance such as diets for diabetics or obese,and diagnosis and treatment of common ailments. Wellness is offered too.
- Main address - 2814 14th Ave. S.E., Ruskin, FL 33570-5471,
- 508 N. Maryland Ave., Plant City, FL 33563-3820
- 14618 State Road 574, Dover, FL 33527
NATURE COAST COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Assistance is available. Examples include care for acute and chronic problems, nutritional counseling, health maintenance exams, physicals, dental concerns, and free prescriptions. There is also a clinic for dental care. The uninsured and those on ACA plans can get help too.
- 300 S. Main St., Brooksville, FL 34601-3320. Phone 352-540-6800 x82114
- Spring Hill Medical and Dental Campus, Location of medical center is 7465 Forest Oaks Blvd., Spring Hill, FL 34606-2449. Call 352-540-6800 x82114
- Nature Coast CHC – Spring Hill Campus, 5334 Aspen Street , New Port Richey Florida 34652. Phone (727) 848-7789
THOMAS E. LANGLEY MEDICAL CENTER
1389 S. Us Highway 301
Sumterville, FL 33585-5143
BOND COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
Get x-ray, vision, obstetrics, neurosurgeon, OB/GYN, occupational health, orthopedics, pediatrics specialty referral and other medical services. They help adults, children, and the uninsured (among others) in Florida.
- 710 W. Orange Ave., Tallahassee, FL 32310-6800, 850-576-4073
- There is another location as well. It is at 872 W. Orange Ave., Tallahassee, Florida 32310-6123. Dial 850-576-4073
LEE DAVIS HEALTH CENTER
3402 N. 22nd St.
Tampa, FL 33605-1214
Tampa Bay Area Government and Charitable Heath Centers
Call to inquire about services. Examples include well and sick child services, prescription medications, free school and work physicals, and more for low income or uninsured patients in Florida. Get Lab work and x-Rays, Family Medicine, Cancer Screenings and more.
- 3630 N. 50th St., Tampa, Florida 33619-1530, dial 813-866-0930
- Another sliding fee clinic is at 1502 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, Florida 33612-5416. Call for help - 813-866-0930
- West Tampa - 2103 N. Rome Ave., Tampa, FL 33607-3509. Dial - 813-866-0930
- 8213 W. Waters Ave., Tampa, FL 33615-1822, 813-866-0930
- Peter Davis Health Clinic - Address is 1401 E. 22nd Ave., Tampa, FL 33605-1837
TRENTON MEDICAL CENTER, INC.
911 S. Main St.
Trenton, FL 32693-3239
Call 352-463-4500 for hours.
Pediatrics are offered too. There are free Well-Child Checks, Diagnosis and Treatment of Illness; School, Sport, and Work Physicals; and other help.
CFHC WAUCHULA CLINIC
204 E. Palmetto St.
Wauchula, FL 33873-2732
Dial the clinic at 863-452-3003
WEST PALM BEACH HEALTH CENTER
1150 45th St.
West Palm Beach, FL 33407-2361
Medical care, including outreach and medical for services such as childhood immunization and prenatal care. Some services may be free for the working poor or low income.
GULF COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Free health care, immunizations, vaccinations, family planning and STD checks (among other services) is offered. They also help the low income and disabled apply for Medicaid or free government health insurance plans. Free vision testing may be offered too.
- 2475 Garrison Ave., Port Saint Joe, FL 32456-5265. Dial 850-227-1276 x103
- 807 W. Highway 22, Wewahitchka, FL . 850-227-1276 x103
- Saint Joseph Care, 502 E. 4th St., Port Saint Joe, FL 32456-1760
WEWAHITCH MEDICAL CENTER
255 W. River Rd.
Wewahitchka, Florida 32465-4533
Telephone number is 850-385-4494
WINTER GARDEN FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
1210 E. Plant St. Ste 1200
Winter Garden, FL 34787-2995
Additional free or sliding fee community clinics near you
There is an association of clinics that operate across Florida, and some of the healthcare centers may be near you. They help the poor, uninsured, and others. Medicaid and Medicare may be accepted as a form of payment, or the clinics give free medications as well as other healthcare. Call (786) 520-6938 for referrals.