latest nhpb_banner 1__compressed2



Local programs - Search

Immediate Financial Assistance

Rental Assistance

Food Pantries

Utility Bill Help

Free Stuff

Work From Home Jobs

Public and Government Assistance

Disability Benefits

Section 8 Housing

Senior Help

Free Money

Free Grants

Free Clothes

Charity Assistance

Church Assistance

Community Action Agencies

Car Payment Assistance

How to Save Money

Help with Medical Bills



Rental assistance Burlington County NJ.

Find places that offer rental assistance in Burlington County to low-income families, senior citizens and the disabled among others. The objective of these financial resources is to help tenants that are facing eviction and/or homelessness. Funds, including government grant money, may be issued to help pay for rent, a security deposit, and other housing expenses. Get help near you with paying back rent.

There is also section 8 vouchers and free legal aid from lawyers to stop evictions. The charities, churches and government organizations also have emergency help and will offer immediate access to rental assistance. Get financial help with also finding an affordable, safe, and low income home or apartment to live in in Burlington County New Jersey.

The goal is to help the income qualified residents pay their rent in a crisis and also ensure their underlying cause of the issue is dealt with. The Burlington County agencies work to end the cycle of homelessness in the community. A focus is of the rental programs are on seniors, the disabled and single mothers or fathers too. Any funds are limited, and sometimes the money may be combined with transitional housing.

Places to apply at for rent help in Burlington County

Bridge of Hope offers rental assistance, information on government grants and case management to homeless single mothers and children. The charity also covers Burlington County. A focus is also on housing or rent relief for expectant women. Call 732-588-0999. The address is 127 White Oak Ln, Old Bridge, NJ 08857.

Catholic Charities Emergency Services of Burlington County provides information on emergency programs, including where to get money to help with rent. It ranges from shelter, security deposits, to cash assistance for paying housing. Or learn about alternative housing options, such as income based apartments for seniors. Or low-income renters will get utility bill assistance, referrals and consumer counseling. Phone: 856-764-6940, and the Catholic Charity main church address is at 801 Burlington Ave # F, Delanco, NJ 08075.

  • Burlington County Behavioral Health Care is run in partnership with Catholic Charities. The non-profit focuses on the disabled, seniors, and residents battling an addiction. They can get placement into affordable housing, grant money to pay for first months rent, and more. Phone: 609-267-9339, or the program is run from  25 Ikea Dr, Westampton, NJ 08060.

Burlington County Board of Social Services - The government agency can offer emergency financial help (including for rent, utility or security deposits, or free motel vouchers) as well as information on basic needs, including furniture programs. There is also TANF cash aid payments for housing expenses, transitional housing. and other government benefits. Location is 795 Woodlane Rd, Mount Holly, NJ 08060. Or dial (609) 518-4871.

Burlington County Youth Opportunity - Helps youth and teen with housing, job readiness, financial support for rental payments, shared housing and more. It is part of the Workforce Development Services. Phone number is (609) 265-5603, or main address is 795 Woodlane Road Westampton, NJ 08060.

Burlington County Action Program has an address of 718 Route 130 South, Burlington, New Jersey 08016. This is the main non-profit community action agency that provides free government grant money. Case managers can help qualified low income families apply for rent relief or rehousing. BCAP has programs for single moms, immigrants, and also for veterans, the disabled, and working poor. There are referrals to SSVF for veteran rental and mortgage assistance programs. Call (609) 386-5800. Or more details on rental help from Burlington County community action.

Belmont Homes - God Squad partners with government agencies and social services. The charity is at 790 Woodlane Road, Westampton, NJ 08060. The goal is to stabilize families, including with housing. There may be grants to pay rent or security deposits, emergency motel rooms, tenant counseling and more. Dial (609) 518-7082.

Interfaith Hospitality Network / Family Promise of Burlington County offers a homeless shelter, limited hardship funds, and outreach to the homeless and very low income. Referrals may be offered by the churches to financial help for paying rent or the security deposit on a new home. Contact: (856) 638-0110. Or the main IHN office is at 16 E Main St, Moorestown, New Jersey 08057.

St. Vincent De Paul Society - An organization of local Burlington County New Jersey churches and volunteers. They offer emergency, one time financial help for rent, transitional housing, loans, and other housing assistance. Call (609) 953-0021, or the main SVDP is at 1 Jones Rd, Medford, New Jersey 08055. This is the Catholic Lay organization of the county with tenants seeking rent payment help need to have a home visit done. More on Saint Vincent de Paul assistance in Burlington County.

Volunteers of America of NJ and Burlington NJ office offers one time, emergency rental assistance. It is in Camden, but covers Burlington too. Get information on low income housing for seniors, the disabled, and formerly homeless. A major focus is for veterans and the elderly rental needs. The charity may have details on no interest loans or grants for housing costs, such as first months rent, deposits, or application fees. Call (856) 854-4660.

Christian Caring Center has various housing assistance programs, including a few dollars for partial rent relief. The charity also offers free furniture to low-income renters, food, and short term shelter to people in need. Telephone number is (609) 893-0700, or the address for in person applications for the rent assistance programs is at 378 Lakehurst Rd, Browns Mills, NJ 08015.

Burlington County Housing Hub provides information on various emergency and long term rent assistance programs in the region. The location is 795 Woodlane Rd, Westampton, NJ 08060. There is grant money for low-income families with an eviction notice that need financial help for their rent. Or get moving cost assistance, security deposit help and more. Phone: (609) 265-5185

CONTACT of Burlington County - Provides referrals to government benefits, section 8 HUD vouchers, and public housing authorities. Or learn about charities to call for rent arrears help, job training, and eviction prevention services. The address is 1 High St, Mt Holly, NJ 08060. Phone: (856) 234-5484.

Salvation Army of Burlington County - The local branch of this non-profit offers social services, housing, and may have funds to pay rent as a last resort. The low-income and single moms or dads are a focus of any funds to pay rent expenses. Rehousing is also offered. There is transitional housing, emergency rental assistance to stop evictions, and other support. Some of the resources are offered out of Camden (dial (856) 379-6900) or try (856) 338-1700.

Oaks Integrated Care - Family Services-Burlington County - This is another regional, non-profit community action agency. Social workers address behavioral health care needs of children, individuals, and families in both central and southern Jersey. Housing, low income apartments, grants for rent, and free legal aid for low-income tenants are just some of the programs available. Telephone - 609-267-5928. The organization is at 770 Woodlane Rd, Mt Holly, NJ 08060.

Arm In Arm provides help with bills ranging from utility to rent to a mortgage. The goal of the charity is to stop, or reduce, homelessness in the region. A goal is to ensure parents with kids get some form of rent relief to keep their family safe and housed. The office is at  1 N Johnston Ave, Hamilton Township, NJ 08609. Call (609) 396-9355.

Legal Services of New Jersey and Burlington County - Free lawyers help tenants with an eviction. Offers free eviction prevention advice, landlord mediation, and support, including advice on applying for federal government rent relief services. The volunteers lawyers are for Burlington New Jersey families facing homelessness. Dial (888) 576 - 5529.

Find additional housing and rent payment help in Burlington County

There are other government organizations and non-profits near you that help people address their housing needs - whether it is money to pay rent on an apartment or funds to help move. The Community Development Continuum of Care in Burlington NJ has resources. Call 609-265-5072 for referrals, and the center is an intake site for various financial assistance programs for rent and other costs.


Related Content From


By Jon McNamara












Contact Us

About Us

Financial Literacy Blog

Privacy policy

Visit Facebook page