Georgia free healthcare clinics.
Get information on free or affordable health care in Georgia. There are numerous low cost or free clinics that are located throughout the state and that may be near you. The centers can provide the low income and uninsured with medical assistance, prescription drugs, eye exams, diabetes management, cancer screenings and dental care among other services. There is help for adults, seniors, children, and people of all ages. In addition, find a toll free referral number at the bottom of the page for locations of more free clinics in Georgia as well as other healthcare resources.
While some of the services may be offered on a sliding scale, many of the community centers, including Federally Qualified Health Centers or Rural Health Clinics will provide free medical care to qualified individuals and families in Georgia. Income and other criteria will need to be met. Find who to call and where to stop by for care below.
Medical services offered will vary by clinic. Some centers may have an onsite pharmacy that distributes free or low cost medications, can provide lab work or Xrays, give out prescription glasses, provide free insulin, provide family planning and more. Some Georgia clinics may only offer basic medical care like immunizations, physicals or check ups as well as assistance to diabetics. Most of the health centers in Georgia will do what they can to help anyone who needs it, and will not try to turn anyone away from receive health care.
Georgia community clinics by county that may be near you
Locate information on health care centers and community clinics for your local town, city or county. The services offered by these locations near you will be specific to the county below. Or find even more community clinics below towards the bottom of the page.
The state of Georgia has used government funds from the Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Program in order to provide free health care to the indigent and poor. The resource is known as the Indigent Care Trust Fund and dozens of hospitals across the state provide it to their patients. It requires that the hospitals provide free medical care to those who can’t afford it on their own. Read more on Indigent Care in Georgia.
802 N Jefferson St
Albany GA 31701
A regional Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). The uninsured, low income, elderly, and others can get free medical care, regardless of income. Infant, child, adult and older adult family care. Doctors or RNs provide physical exams, health risk screenings, preventative health services and assistance with diabetes. Or get free eye or vision tests or even glasses.
The multiple health care centers will offer sliding fee billing, charity care, and other financial aid. Behavioral health and counseling is available too.
- Primary Care at Dawson Road, 2336 Dawson Rd, Albany GA 31707. Call 229-312-8800
- Primary Family, Urgent and Medical Care at Northwest, 2336 Dawson Rd, Albany GA 31707. For emergencies, call 229-312-8750
Athens Neighborhood Health Center
402 McKinley Dr
Athens Georgia 30601
For hours or details, dial 706-543-1145
Athens Nurses Clinic
Main address: 240 North Ave
Athens GA 30601
A volunteer center. No one is turned away. There is free care, when resources allow, from RNs, specialty nurse practitioners, volunteer doctors and others. Physicals, immunizations, annual check ups, and other aid. Clients range from the homeless to migrant farm workers, low income families, immigrants (documented or not) and others.
Georgia Northeast Health District
No one is turned away, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Clarke County Teen Matters Clinic - Central, 168 S Rocksprings Ct, Athens GA 30606. Dial 706-369-5670
- Elbert County clinic is at 618 Jones St, Elberton GA 30635. For information, dial 706-283-3775
- Jackson County is served by 341 Stan Evans Dr, Jefferson Georgia 30549. Phone 706-367-5204
- Georgia Northeast Madison County Teen Matters location is 1424 Hwy 989 W, Danielsville Georgia 30633. Call 706-795-2131
Georgia North Central Health District
Sliding fee community clinics are part of the district. A wide range of affordable care (or free in some cases) may be offered such as preventive care, diabetes and blood pressure checks, medications, annual check ups, Colon/Rectal cancer screening, childhood vaccinations/immunizations and more. They also help patients apply for Medicaid, CHIP insurance, Affordable Care Act Plans or Medicare.
- North Georgia Healthcare Center - 6120 Alabama Hwy, Ringgold GA 30736. For information on billing programs and charity care, dial 706-935-6442
- Jasper County Health Unit - 336E Greene St, Monticello GA 31064. Main number is 706-468-6850
- Jones County Health Unit is a free/sliding fee health center at 114 Forest St, Gray GA 31032. Dial 478-986-3164
- Walton County Teen Matters Clinic - ACES - 1404 S Madison Ave, Monroe GA 30655. Call 770-207-4151
Main health center address is 121 Langley Dr
Lawrenceville GA 30046
Fulton County Health District - College Park Willie J. Freeman Regional Health Center
1920 John Wesley Ave
Atlanta GA 30337
Get HIV and sexually transmitted diseases screenings, information on WIC vouchers or SNAP or Medicaid benefits, and free screenings for pregnant or AIDs.
They partner with multiple charities, non-profits, and social service agencies. The list of medical centers known as Mercy can provide a sliding fee scale. This is a form of medical bill assistance to qualified families in Georgia. Doctors and nurses offer check ups, cancer screenings, lab work, medications and other financial aid. Charity care programs are in place too as well as case management of specialty and inpatient service. They help all races, ages, and walks of life, including households with no health insurance.
- 424 Decatur St. S.E., Atlanta, GA 30312-1848, dial 404-880-3550
- 3367 Buford Hwy N.E. Ste 910, Atlanta, Georgia 30329-1709. Call 404-880-3550 for an appointment.
- MUST Ministries, 1407 Cobb Pkwy N, Marietta Georgia 30062. Dial 678-843-8600
- 7 Bridges to Recovery, 2840 Plant Atkinson RD, Smyrna GA 30080. Main phone number is 678-843-8600
- Mercy Care Services Clinic Downtown is at 424 Decatur St SE, Atlanta Georgia 30312. Call 678-843-8600
- Gateway Center health and dental center is at 275 Pryor St SW, Atlanta GA 30303. Dial 678-843-8600
- Salvation Army, 740 Marietta St, Atlanta GA 30318. For information, call 678-843-8600
Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation
Location - 5582 Peachtree Rd
Atlanta Georgia 30341
For hours and locations, dial 404-325-3630
There is a free Mobile Clinic. It visits the greater Atlanta region, including Fulton, Cobb, Dekalb, Gwinnett and other counties.
Georgia Mountains Health - Blue Ridge
165 Blue Ridge Overlook
Blue Ridge GA 30513
Main phone number is 706-946-4647
- Or try the other clinic for the region. Stop by the center at 990 E. Main St., Blue Ridge, Georgia 30513-4565. Telephone number is 706-374-6898
Clarkston Community Health Center, Inc
Free care, or sliding fee is at 3700 Market St
Clarkston Georgia 30021
Debra Smith Wellness Center
Primary address 1717 42nd St
Columbus GA 31904
Telephone number is 706-580-6239
Willing Helpers Medical Clinic
4186 Mill St NE Ste 28
Covington Georgia 30014
Regardless of ability to pay, there is free or affordable care from the low income clinic. Look into diabetes management, referrals to specialists, lab work, X-rays, apply for a prescription assistance program and mental health screening. Or inquire into private insurance, Medicare, or government Medicaid.
Physician's Care Clinic
Main address - 440 Winn Way
Decatur GA 30033
As a federal government qualified clinic, the non-profit provides non-emergency, outpatient medical services to everyone from the elderly to low income or uninsured. There may be free or affordable mental health and pharmacy services. Or get specialty referrals to ambulatory or surgeries as needed..
Coffee Wellness Center - SEHDPH
1003 Shirley Avenue
Douglas GA 31533
Faith Care Free Clinic, Inc.
825 N BelAir Rd Wesley Church
Evans Georgia 30809
Phone - 706-829-2584
Pregnancy Aid Clinic - Pregnancy Resource Center
Family planning and other services are available. New moms and their babies can receive support, including immunizations. There is also pediatric care, WIC vouchers for free infant formula, diapers and other basic needs.
- 531 Forest Pkwy, Forest Park GA 30297. Call 404-763-4357
- 281 S Atlanta Rd, Roswell GA 30075. Phone 404-763-4357
- 3834 Jodeco Road, McDonough Georgia, 770-957-828
Feed Center Outreach Ministry Clinic
Main address 313 Carver Dr
Fort Valley GA 31030
Children with Special Needs - Gainesville
440 Prior ST SE
Georgia GA 30501
Disabled children, teens, and infants with physical or mental disabilities can get help. Therapy as well as SSI disability grant applications are offered.
Good News Clinics
Location is 810 Pine St
Gainesville Georgia 30501
Troup Cares Free Clinic
301 Medical Dr Ste 501, PO Box 800027
Lagrange GA 30240
FISH - Medical Clinic
Address - 226 Alcovy St
Monroe GA 30655
The center has Infant, child, adult and older adult primary care. Senior citizens can get help in applying for Medicare, there is assistance for the uninsured, cancer screening, well-child check-ups, school and work physicals, immunizations, medications and other assistance.
Georgia Coastal Health District - Bryan County Health Unit - Richmond Hill
Main clinic is at 66 Captain Matthew Freeman Dr
Richmond Hill GA 31324
Faith & Deeds Community Health
101-B John Maddox Dr
Rome GA 30165
St. Mary's Health Center
1302 Drayton St
Savannah GA 31401
Telephone is 912-443-9409
Chatham County low income, unemployed, and uninsured families can get free or low cost care. There is also a homeless assistance program.
Cobb and Douglas Health District - Smyrna Public Health Center
3001 S Cobb Dr
Smyrna GA 30080
Primary Care of Southwest Georgia
A sliding fee scale is in place. There is also a charity and financial assistance program.
- Address is 454 Smith Ave, Thomasville Georgia 31792, 229-227-5510
- 360 College St., Blakely, GA 39823-2554. Call 229-723-2660
Open Arms Clinic
109 Big A Rd
Toccoa Georgia 30577
Wrens Pediatrics Clinic at Jefferson Hospital
400 Canterbury Dr
Wrens Georgia 30833
For information on charity or low cost services, dial 706-547-7055
The hospital operates various medical services. Emergency care, surgeries, Family Medicine, Audiology, diabetes and blood pressure checks, and other care is arranged by staff.
Asa G. Yancey, Sr. MD Health Center
1247 Donald Lee Hollowell Pkwy NW,
Phone number 404-616-2265
Atlanta Community Access Coalition
239 Alexander Street
Find information on other ways to get help with paying health care and medical bills, prescriptions, and other low income programs. The medical center may also offer referrals to other providers of health and social services, such as substance abuse, STD testing and mental health services..
Caring Hands Health Clinic Inc.
34 "C" Courthouse Square
The center focuses on low income and uninsured. Variable billing plans are in place for those who qualify.
Center Hill Health Center
3201 Atlanta Industrial Parkway, Suite 302
Main phone number is 404-699-0509
Low income and patients with limited or no health insurance can find help from other providers as well as government assistance programs.
Coastal Medical Access Project
2605 Parkwood Drive
Brunswick Georgia 31520
Dial (912) 554-3559 for information on medical care
Compassionate Care Clinic
102 A Airport Rd
Milledgeville Georgia 31061
Call (478) 453-0077
Get Immunizations, physicals, diabetic services, and mental health. They help the poor, immigrants, and people without insurance too.
Faith Care Clinic, Inc.
825 N. BelAir Rd.
Evans Georgia 30809
SOUTHSIDE MEDICAL CENTERS
The medical center provides a broad range of primary and preventative health care services. There is also free advice, such as around Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling. Other free or low cost healthcare includes Routine Primary Care, School, Sport, and Work Physicals; Diagnosis and Treatment of Various Illness; Well-Child Checks; Chronic Disease Management; Immunizations; and assistance with CHIP and Medicaid enrollment.
- Address is 1046 Ridge Ave. S.W., Atlanta, GA 30315-1640. Phone number - 404-688-1350
- Another location is 2685 Metropolitan Pkwy. S.W. Ste C, Atlanta, GA 30315-7926, dial 404-688-1350
- 1178 Henry Thomas Dr. S.E., Atlanta, GA 30315-5682. Dial 404-688-1350
- 2578 Gresham Rd. S.E., Atlanta, GA 30316-4138. Call 404-688-1350
- 5127 Jimmy Carter Blvd. Ste 205, Norcross, Georgia 30093-1619. Call 404-688-1350 for help
Fayette C.A.R.E. Clinic, Inc.
1260 Highway 54 West, Suite 101
Free Clinic of Rome
16 East 12th Street Suite 101
Telephone number is (706) 295-6166
Glenn Hills Community School-Based Clinic
864 Broad Street-4th Floor
Augusta Georgia 30901
In addition to getting information on these free or low cost community clinics in the area, there are other organizations and charities hat may be able to provide help with paying bills or medical expenses.
Good Samaritan Clinic
There are several in th state. They help the poor, uninsured, homeless and others. The free clinics may offer annual check ups, flu and pneumonia vaccines, lab work, physicals, family planning, and screenings for sexually transmitted diseases among other resources. They are also part of the Federally Qualified Health Centers network.
- Address: 4704 Augusta Road, Garden City, Georgia. Call - (912) 429-6460
- 175 Samaritan Drive, Jasper Georgia 30143. For hours, call the center at (706) 253-4673
- 1605 Roberta Drive, Marietta, Georgia. 770-419-3120. Find information, resources and data on facilities that can provide patients with free, discounted or low cost health care.
- Fulton County GA clinic is at 1015 Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway, Atlanta. Call 404-523-6571
- 987 San Sebastain Way, Augusta, Georgia. For hours or assistance, dial (706) 721-4807
- Location is 213 N Main Street, Dearing, Georgia. Call (706) 721-4807
Good Shepherd Clinic
6392 Murphy Dr
Morrow, GA 30260
Telephone - (770) 968-1310
Grant Park Family Health Center,
Telephone - 404-627-4259
Hundreds of families receive check ups, immunizations, and referrals to hospitals from this clinic.
Hands of Hope Clinic
1010 Hospital Dr
Stockbridge, GA 30281
Healing Angels Medical Center
226 Alcovy Street Suite D-11
Phone number is 770-266-7647
Hughes Spalding Children's Hospital Dental Clinic
35 Jesse Hill Drive
Call 404-616-3304 for appointment.
WEST END MEDICAL CENTERS, INC.
868 York Ave. S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30310-2750
Get help such as mental health screenings, Nursing Home Care, Pediatrics, Lab Work, referrals to specialists, cancer screenings and other help. They are government qualified, sliding fee clinic.
- Another location is 144 Allen Rd. N.E., Atlanta, GA 30328-4861. Call 404-752-1400
- 868 York Avenue SW, Atlanta, GA. Dial 404-752-1400
Life University Community Outreach Clinic
140 Marble Mill Road NW
Luke's Place Inc.
Clinic location is 948 Front Street
Mission Columbus Medical Clinic
3679 Steam Mill Road Suite B
Columbus Georgia 31906
The charitable clinic offers variable billing based on insurance status and patients ability to pay. Volunteer doctors and others help the poor, homeless, adults or children as well as single moms. Get check ups, basic dental checkups, referrals to specialists, infant, child, adult and older adult medical care and so much more. Case workers can help with applying for prescription assistance programs too.
Physician's Care Clinic of the DeKalb Medical Society
2675 North Decatur Rd
Decatur Georgia 30033
Dial - (404) 501-7940
St Vincent DePaul Health Center
Very basic care is offered. The center will mostly provide referrals to specialists in Georgia as needed, including cancer hospitals, specialty doctors, and dentists. Get physical exams, eye screenings, diabetes and high blood pressure management, and more. Medicaid is accepted, but the low income and/or uninsured can get help too.
- Address: 2110 Broad Street, Augusta Georgia 30904. Dial 706-364-2600
- Another SVDP clinic is at 1384 Greene Street, Augusta, call (706) 828-3444
St. Joseph's Mercy Care Services
424 Decatur Street
Southeast Atlanta Georgia
St. Mary's health Center
1302 Drayton St.
Savannah Georgia 31401
Telephone (912) 443-9409
The Rapha Clinic of West Georgia
253 Highway 78
doctors offer flu and pneumonia vaccines for the low income or uninsured, free prescriptions for medicine, laboratory and x-ray services.
Willing helpers Medical Inc.
8111 Brown Bridge Rd
Covington GA 30014
Albany Area Primary Health Care
- East Albany Medical Center Annex, 1712 E. Broad Ave., Albany, GA 31705-2611
- South Albany area - 1300 Newton Rd., Albany, Georgia 31701-3424.
- Baker County Primary Health Care, 100 Sunset Blvd., Newton, GA 39870
- Lee Medical Center address is 235 Walnut Ave. S., Leesburg, GA 31763-4367
- Edison Medical Center is a free or low cost clinic at 19519 Hartford St., Edison, GA 39846-5803
- Dawson Medical Center - 420 Johnson St. S.E., Dawson, Georgia 39842-1523
Sumter Convenient Care
502 S. Lee St. # G
Americus, GA 31709-3923
X Rays, OBGYN, female care, sports physicals and medical care for seniors may be provided.
MARY HALL FREEDOM HOUSE
200 Hannover Park Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30350-1803
Phone number - 404-880-3550
MCKINNEY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
There are several. They are a sliding fee medical center. Get non-emergency, outpatient medical services, preventative health services, diabetic services, CAP machines, stress testing, ultrasound, mental health counseling and more. Bills are on an ability-to-pay basis.
- 623 Sycamore St., Blackshear, GA 31516-2119. Dial 912-287-0301
- RR 2 Box 915, Saint George, Georgia 31562-9687. Main number is 912-287-0301
- Address: 122 N. Main St., Nahunta, GA 31553-9806. Telephone number is 912-287-0301
- 101 E. Main St. Ste A, Folkston, GA 31537-3012. Dial 912-287-0301
- 218 Quarterman St., Waycross, GA 31501-3547. Call 912-287-0301
MURRAY COUNTY HEALTH CENTER
Clinic address is 1008 N. 3rd Ave.
Chatsworth, GA 30705-2118
MEDLINK HEALTH CARE
They have several clinics and medical centers across Georgia. They offer affordable care, accept Medicaid or Medicare, and assist the uninsured too. Services includes, but are not limited too, family planning, lab work, earing and dental screens, chronic disease management, chronic disease management, patient education, and low cost immunizations. Or get help applying for ACA plans, referrals to hospitals and other aid.
- 896 Highway 441 S., Clayton, GA 30525-5423. Call 706-788-3234
- Address is 11 Charlie Morris Rd., Colbert, GA 30628-2445. For hours, call 706-788-3234
- 1244 Historic Homer Hwy, Homer, Georgia 30547-2737. Dial 706-788-3234
- 123 Gordon St., Washington, GA 30673-1601. For appointments, information on Medicaid services and other help, call 706-788-3234
- 625 Cook St. -Ridgeway Ctr, Royston, GA 30662, dial 706-788-3234
- The community clinic address is 1211 Sherwood Park Dr. N.E., Gainesville, GA 30501-3444. Call 706-788-3234
- Main location is 63 W. Gibson St., Hartwell, GA 30643-1845. Dial 706-788-3234
- 247 Union Point St., Lexington, GA 30648-2303. Phone 706-788-3234
- Family Medicine and primary care is at Address: 565 Jefferson Hwy, Winder, GA 30680-3645. Call 706-788-3234
- 206 E. Church St., Bowman, GA 30624-2109. Dial 706-788-3234
VALLEY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, INC.
There are multiple sites. Free or low cost healthcare, referrals, case management, and other care is offered.
- 1315 Delauney Ave. Ste 201, Columbus, GA 31901-2391. Dial 706-322-9599
- Address is 1440 Benning Drive Bldg. Bldg. 120, Columbus, GA 31903. Dial 706-322-9599
GEORGIA HIGHLANDS MEDICAL SERVICES, INC.
260 Elm St.
Cumming, GA 30040-2467
- Another site for the low income - unisnured is 220 Oakside Ln. Bldg., Canton, GA 30114. Main phone number is 770-887-1668
Professional Park Family Practice
100 Professional Park Dr.
Cumming, GA 30040-2380
Call for assistance - 770-889-4898
Chattahoochee Health Care
215 McNaughton St.
Cusseta, Georgia 31805-3013
DECATUR CLINIC - SOUTH DEKALB HC
3110 Clifton Springs Rd.
Decatur, GA 30034-4600
DECATUR MEDICAL OFFICE
1760 Candler Rd.
Decatur, GA 30032-3254
Sw Georgia Primary Care
Clinic location is 93 S Broad St
Ellaville, GA 31806
Phone: (229) 937-9003
Rural Clinics in Georgia
This are federal government qualified rural medical care centers. The low income, underserved, migrant or farmworkers can all get free or low cost health care. They are partly funded by federal grants. There is a broad range of primary and preventative health care services at affordable rates or free.
- Ellenton Health Clinic, 85 N Baker St, Ellenton, GA 31747. Phone (229) 324-2845
- Migrant Farmworkers Clinic, 224 Frank Culpepper Rd., Lake Park, GA, 31636. Call 229-559-4552
- Post Medical Management - Decatur County Farmworker Health Program, 920 S. West St., Bainbridge, GA 39819-4581. Call (229) 248-3748
526 Maddox Dr. Ste 101
Ellijay, GA 30540-5566
VHcS Fortson Medical Center
45 Bartletts Ferry Rd. Bldg. 3
Fortson, GA 31808-4454
Dial 706-322-9599 to make an appointment.
Quitman Health and Dental Care
41 Old School Rd.
Georgetown, Georgia 39854-4627
Main phone - 229-887-3324
Cleanings, extractions and other dental or medical care is provided.
TENDERCARE CLINIC, INC.
Main address: 118 S. Main St.
Greensboro, GA 30642-1112
COMMUNITY HEALTH CARE SYSTEMS
The non-profit offers quality health care to the uninsured, low income, elderly and underinsured. Examples of assistance is free immunizations, vaccinations, pediatric care and general medicine, hearing aid and vision testing and more. There may be free eye glasses, OB/GYN and other medical services too. Call 866-887-4799
- Address is 144 E. Main St., Irwinton, GA 31042-2602. Call Dial - 478-946-1030
- Main address: 26 Main St., Jeffersonville, Georgia 31044-3638. Phone 478-945-6522
- 200 N. Highway 29, Hogansville, GA 30230. Call 404-929-8824
- Community Medical Center of Carrollton - 115 Ambulance Dr., Carrollton, GA 30117-3855
- Palmetto Community Medical Center is at 507 Park St., Palmetto, Georgia 30268-1007.
LITHONIA CLINIC - EAST DEKALB HEALTH CENTER
2277 S. Stone Mtn
Lithonia, GA 30058
FIRST CHOICE PRIMARY MEDICAL AND DENTAL CARE INC.
770 Walnut St.
Macon, Georgia 31201-7307
Phone - 478-787-4266
Call the center for intake. Free or low cost medical care is offered, based on insurance coverage and income. Poverty levels may need to be met by patients.
- A second clinic is at 770 Walnut St., Macon, Georgia 31201-7307. Dial 478-787-4266.
Family Health Center @ Cobb
361 N. Marietta Pkwy. N.E.
Marietta, GA 30060-1457
Four Corners Primary Centers, Inc.
5030 Georgia Belle Ct.
Norcross, GA 30093-2667
SOUTH CENTRAL PRIMARY CARE CENTER
202 S. Cherry St.
Ocilla, GA 31774-1804
Specialists to provide referrals to other hospitals if needed.
- Another clinic is at Location is 640 Main St., Pearson, GA 31642, dial 229-401-3090
- 2016 Ocilla Rd., Douglas, GA 31533-2230, dial 229-468-9160
Plains Medical Center is at 107 Main St.
Plains, GA 31780-5570.
Phone (229) 824-4444
CareConnect Family Practice and Pediatrics,
510 Alston St
Richland, GA 31825
A sliding fee scale is in place. Services include Cervical cancer screening, general medicine, an OB/GYN, ork and school physicals, flu and pneumonia vaccine, and other support.
- Stewart Webster Rural Health Clinic is at 220 Alston St., Richland, GA 31825-1404. Call 229-887-3324. A federal government qualified center. Will try to help all families, children, and others regardless of their income.
PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER
1430 Suggs St.
Rossville, Georgia 30741-2223
- Another location is at 13570 N. Main St., Trenton, Georgia 30752-2012.
WINDY HILL CLINIC
Location is 578 Windy Hill Rd. S.E.
Smyrna, Georgia 30080-1367
OAKHURST MEDICAL CENTERS, INC.
770 Village Square Dr.
Stone Mountain, GA 30083-3380
Phone for medical care- 404-298-8998
East Georgia Healthcare Center
Many services are offered in Georgia. There may be free diabetes management, basic check ups, treatment for minor illnesses, women’s health services, pregnancy testing, internal medicine, and assistance for prescription drugs. Medicaid and private insurance is accepted too.
- 1905 Mlk Dr. Ste A, Soperton, Georgia 30457. Telephone - 478-237-6262
- 316 N. Main St., Swainsboro, Georgia 30401-3535. Call 478-237-6262
- The pediatrics office is at Stop by the clinic at 125 Victory Dr. # B, Swainsboro, GA 30401-3234. Dial 478-237-6262. CHIP insurance is taken too.
- Mobile Site is a mobile clinic at Reidsville, GA 30453. Telephone 478-237-6262
- Stop by the center at 154 S. Leroy St., Metter, GA 30439-4631. Dial 478-237-6262
- The free dental clinic is at 15 N. Kennedy St.. Metter, GA 30439-4437. Dial 478-237-6262. Basic checkups, cleanings, and exams may be offered to kids or adults.
- 222 S. Main St., Reidsville, GA 30453-4602. Dial 229-401-3090
TALBOT COUNTY CENTER
1073 Woodland Hwy 41 N.
Talbotton, GA 31827
If you are sick, the center may be able to help. Check ups, screenings, and medications for an illness are available.
Long County Health Department
Address - 57 N. Macon St.
Ludowici, GA 31316-9641
- Diversity Health Center, which focuses on immigrants, Spanish speakers, and cultural needs is at 17 N. McDonald Street Ste, Ludowici, Georgia 31316. Call 912-876-2173 x206
FEDERALLY QUALIFIED COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER CLINICS
Prescriptions, X Rays, flue shots, and more may be offered to qualified families in Georgia. They also help families get public assistance in GA too, which can help pay medical bills
- 116 Smith St., Tennille, Georgia 31089-1465. Call 478-552-7384
- 616 Ferncrest Dr., Sandersville, Georgia 31082-1863. Phone Main phone - 478-552-1620 x216
- 101 Commerce Pl. Ste 1, Barnesville, GA 30204-1680. Dial 404-929-8824
- 508 W. Elm St., Wrightsville, GA 31096-1224. Telephone number is 478-864-2600 x208
UNADILLA HEALTH CARE CENTER, INC.
2858 Pine St.
Unadilla, GA 31091
Main number is 478-627-3263
TRI-COUNTY HEALTH SYSTEM, INC.
The non-profit has several sites. The low income, adults and children can get free or affordable medical care. Find physical examinations, treatment for minor ailments, immunizations, OBGYN, and family planning. Advice is also given, with all care in Spanish. Learn about nutrition assistance and diagnosis, eating healthy for diabetics, or find affordable health insurance plans.
- 1008 Atlanta Hwy, Warrenton, GA 30828-9109. Call 706-465-3253
- 156 Alexander St. N.W., Crawfordville, GA 30631-2800. Dial 706-465-3253
- 675 Hamilton St., Sparta, GA 31087-1837. Main number is 706-465-3253
- 437 E. Main St., Gibson, GA 30810-4135. Dial 706-465-3253
YourTown Health Clinic
643 Main St
Palmetto, GA 30268
Additional Georgia free or low cost community clinics near you
There are dozens of other healthcare centers, community clinics, hospitals, and other organizations that can help low to moderate income families. There are also state of Georgia and federal government assistance programs such as Medicaid, CHIP, and others. Dial 678-389-3333 to find additional locations of clinics in Georgia that may be able to offer free or low cost medical care.