North Carolina free health care clinics.
Non-profit health centers in North Carolina provide free or low cost medical care to tens of thousands of patients every year. Low income as well as the under and uninsured can use the free community clinics near them, which are listed below, to meet their medical needs. No one is turned away.
Find how and where to get free checks ups, cancer screenings, medications, lab work, immunizations and other care from free clinic in North Carolina. There is also a phone number at the bottom of the page for more locations, as well as details on NC County Health Departments.
The community clinics receive funding from the federal government and other agencies. Many doctors and medical professionals also donate their time and services to them. There are free as well as sliding fee/variable rate low income clinics in North Carolina. There are also free eye exams from optometrists.
The types of free or low cost health care that patients can receive includes primary medical care, eye and ear screening, lab work, treatment for minor illnesses, annual check ups, pediatric exams, and much more. There is help for the disabled, people with diabetes, disabled as well as children or adults among others. Some of the free clinic locations in North Carolina will even provide basic surgery or referrals to government qualified hospitals as they are part of the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and/or Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) programs.
Local North Carolina community clinics
In addition to the centers listed below on this page, a number of additional North Carolina clinics operate in your local city, town or county. There are also government affiliated County Health Departments. These free or low cost clinics and health care centers serve patients in those counties.
John P Murray Community Care Clinic
Location is 303 Yadkin St
Albermarle NC 28001
The is a free clinic that is partly funded by government grants as part of the FQHC program, or Federally Qualified Health Center. Dental, medical, behavioral health, and other care is arranged.
Blue Ridge Health
No on is turned away, regardless of their ability to pay, income, asset level, or insurance status.
- 303 Airport Rd, Arden NC 28704. Call 828-698-2979
- Rainbow Pediatrics for kids, infants and teens is at 110 Chadwick Square Ct, Hendersonville NC 28739. Call 828-698-8135
- Jackson clinic - 293 Hospital Rd, Sylva NC 28779. Dial 828-477-4334
- 628 7th Ave E, Hendersonville NC 28792. Main number is 828-696-8263
- Haywood health center - 490 Hospital Dr, Clyde NC 28721. Main number is 828-246-6372
- Blue Ridge Community Health Services, Howard Gap Rd., Hendersonville, NC 28793. Dial 828-696-8264
- Transylvania County free clinic address is 29 W French Broad St., Brevard NC 28712. Phone 828-883-5550
Community Care Clinic
Multiple free FQHC clinic. Get free or low income healthcare services such as Sport physicals, eye screenings or Infant, child, adult and older adult care treatment. There is also health risk screenings, preventative health services, diabetes and high blood pressure management.
- Main address is 141 Health Center Dr, Boone NC 28607. Call - 828-265-8591
- Dare County - Frisco is at 50347 NC 12 Hwy, Frisco NC 27936. Main number is 252-475-9329
- 779 N Main St, High Point NC 27262, Call 336-841-7154
- Cashiers (VIM), 52 Aunt Dora Dr, Highlands NC 28741. Main number is 828-526-1991
- Dare County Nags Head sliding fee clinic - 425 Health Center Dr., Nags Head NC 27959. Call 252-261-3041
- Address is 918 Greenleaf St., Elizabeth City NC 27909, Phone number is 252-384-4733
Student Health Action Coalition (SHAC)
301 Lloyd St
Carrboro NC 27510
For schedule, dial 984-538-1031
Each and every Wednesday Night there is a free Clinic.
Heart Bright Foundation
2923 S Tryon St
Charlotte NC 28203
The free clinic offers medical, dental, therapy and more. Care is also for Spanish speakers and immigrants.
Charlotte Community Health
Financial assistance and charity care is offered. They try not to turn anyone away and accept Medicaid and offer variable billing.
- West Clinic location is at 5301 Wilkinson Blvd, Charlotte NC 28208. Dial 704-316-6561
- Clinic University, 8401 Medical Plaza DR, Charlotte NC 28212. Call 704-316-6561
Collettsville Medical Center
Free clinic address is 4330 Collettsville Rd
Collettsville NC 28611
The free community clinic services include family practice, internal medicine and an OB-GYN. Or get referrals to specialty care practitioners. There is also a Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy care.
The Community Free Clinic
528A Lake Concord Rd
Concord NC 28025
For hours, dial 704-782-0650
Lincoln Community Health Center
1301 Fayetteville St
Durham NC 27717
Samaritan Health Center - South Durham
The Durham County health center is at 3025 University
Durham NC 27707
Main phone - 919-407-8223
The charity offers free primary medical care, work-related physical as well as vaccines, flu shots, and a family doctor. Or get other medical examinations for low-income residents and the uninsured as well as access to prescription drug programs.
Grace Clinic of Yadkin Valley
948 Johnson Ridge Road
Elkin NC 28621
Mustard Seed Community Health Clinic
238 S English St
Greensboro NC 27401
Phone - 336-763-0814
This is a charity with financial aid and various low income assistance programs. The healthcare center is a free nonprofit organization with staff and volunteers that give affordable quality care for uninsured, single moms or dads and insured populations of low-income status.
Piedmont Health Services and Sickle Cell Agency (PHSSCA)
- 1102 E Market St, Greensboro NC 27401, 336-274-1507
- A second location is at 401 Taylor Ave, High Point NC 27260. Call 336-886-2437
Pender County Immunization Clinic
The Hampstead Annex location is at 15060 US HWY 17
Hampstead NC 28443
Main number is 910-270-5001
Kintegra Health - Hickory - Kintegra Family Medicine
133 First Ave SE
Hickory NC 28602
The Free Clinics
Main address is 841 Case St
Hendersonville NC 28792
Greater Hickory Cooperative Christian Ministry Free Clinic
31 First Ave SE
Hickory NC 28602
Main intake number is 828-327-0979
A faith based charity. Whether free food, medial care, or other support, assistance is given. There are also volunteer doctors, RNs, and others like optometrists. There is also information on pharmacy services as needed.
Lake Norman Free Clinic
14230 Hunters Rd
Huntersville NC 28078
Caring Community Medical Clinic - Onslow Community Outreach
200 Doctors Dr Ste L
Jacksonville NC 28546
Examples of care includes Diabetes - Prevention/Testing as well as Hepatitis C Testing. There is also free Blood Pressure Screening, Cholesterol Screening/Lipid Panel Test, Mammograms, and Family Care. Non-English speakers and veterans can get help too.
Scotland Community Health Clinic
1405-B West Blvd
Laurinburg NC 28353
This free community clinic is part of the network of Federally Qualified Health Centers. They help low income people, people who are homeless, Spanish speakers, disabled or uninsured/underinsured or other medically underserved populations.
Bertie County Rural Health Association - Lewiston
307 S Main St
Lewiston NC 27849
Black River Health Services - Maple Hill Medical Center
4811 NC Hwy 50
Maple Hill NC 28454
Matthews Free Medical Clinic
196 S Trade St
Matthews NC 28105
A Storehouse for Jesus Free Medical Ministries
Address is 675 E Lexington Rd
Mocksville NC 27028
Get assistance with medical problems from clinic. There is also free immunizations, prenatal care, cancer screening, and basic dental exams and services. Or apply for laboratory and x-ray services.
The Broad Street Clinic
534 North 35th ST
Morehead City NC 28557
Surry Medical Ministries Clinic
813 Rockford St
Mount Airy NC 27030
Alliance Medical Ministry
101 Donald Ross Dr
Raleigh NC 27610
The free government qualified health centers offers treatment for minor illnesses, women’s health services including pregnancy screening, diabetes and blood pressure checks, annual check ups, and Family Medicine. Or inquire into vision exams, especially for children and seniors.
Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina - Tillery Place
Address - 1637 Old Louisburg RD
Raleigh NC 27603
There are free screenings for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV.
Rock Quarry Road Family Medicine - Advance Community Health
1011 Rock Quarry Rd
Raleigh NC 27610
Main number is 919-833-3111
Urban Ministries Open Door Clinic
1390 Capital Blvd
Raleigh NC 27603
For information on financial or medical assistance, call 919-746-0098
A free - sliding fee low income clinic. The uninsured, disabled, homeless and disadvantaged are main clients.
Free Clinic of Rockingham County - Reidsville
315 S Main St
Reidsville NC 27320
Rural Health Group
Rural Health has a number of government funded/supported clinics. They provide a broad range of primary and preventative health care services for free or at affordable rates. Migrant farm workers, the uninsured, rural residents and others can get care. Examples include Routine Primary Care, Diagnosis and Treatment of Illness; School, Sport, and Work Physicals; eye exams; basic dental; diabetes management and more. There is also behavioral health and substance abuse treatment. Or get case management such as Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling or free counseling for CHIP and Medicaid enrollment.
- Family Practice & Pediatrics is at 2066 NC Hwy 125, Roanoke Rapids NC 27870. Call 252-536-5000
- Rural Health Group, 100 Parkview Dr W, Henderson NC 27536. Phone 252-438-3549
- Rural Health Group at Norlina offers a wide variety of free or low cost care. 110 Division St, Norlina NC 27563. Dial 252-456-2009
- Rural Health Group at Lake Gaston - 108 Mosby Ave., Littleton, North Carolina 27850-9411
- Rural Health Group at Jackson, 9425 Nc Highway 305, Jackson, NC 27845-9679.
- The dental center is at 9409 Nc 305 Hwy, Jackson, NC 27845, dial 252-536-5440
- Rural Health Group at Rich Square, 200 S. Main St., Rich Square, North Carolina 27869. Dial this number - 252-536-5440
- Another nearby location of this free clinics is 2066 Nc Highway 125, Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870-9436.
Hilltop Health Care Clinic of Graham County
Main address: 191 P And J Rd
Robbinsville NC 28771
Person Family Medical Center
Address is 702 N Main St
Roxboro NC 27573
Telephone - 336-599-9271
Chatham Cares Community Pharmacy
127 E Raleigh St
Siler City NC 27344
For appointments or information, call 919-663-0177
Fifth Street Ministries
Clinic address: 1421 5th St
Statesville NC 28677
Phone - 704-872-4045
The free low income as well as uninsured clinic offers physical exams, free insulin or diabetes supplies, health risk screenings, preventative health services and more. There is a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Warren Community Health Clinic
544 W Ridgeway St
Warrenton NC 27589
Bloomer Hill People's Free Clinic
10065 US-301 Bloomer Hill Community Center
Whitakers NC 27891
Telephone number is 252-937-6451
Metropolitan Community Health Services - Agape Clinic - Williamston
Location: 1130 Godwin Dr
Williamston NC 27892
Intake number is 252-789-0401
The health center offers health risk screenings and preventative medical care. They help the uninsured, elderly, migrant workers and others. The location is operating on an ability-to-pay basis.
Compassion Health Care
439 US Highway 158 W
Yanceyville NC 27379
Public Health Departments by County
Government social services for the poor, low income, uninsured among others. Free TB skin tests, PAP Smears, sexually transmitted disease testing, Breast Exams, or pregnancy tests. Or get HIV or AIDs screening as well as counseling or free birth control. Also apply for Medicaid, SNAP food stamps, Medicare and other government insurance programs.
- Dare County Department of Health, Location is 50347 NC HWY 12, Frisco NC 27936. Phone 252-475-9320
- Guilford County, 1203 Maple St, Greensboro NC 27401. Dial 336-641-7777 for information on social services.
- Johnston County Public Health Department - 517 N Bright Leaf Blvd, Smithfield NC 27577. Phone 919-989-5200
- Pender County Health Department, 803 S. Walker St., Burgaw, North Carolina 28425-5001. Phone - 919-259-1478
- Greene County Health Care, 302 N. Greene St., Snow Hill, North Carolina 28580-1412. Call 252-747-8162
- Yancey County Health Department - 202 Medical Campus Dr., Burnsville, NC 28714-9004. Call 828-682-6118
- Jones County - 367 Nc Highway 58 S., Trenton, NC 28585-7689. Dial 252-793-3023
Roanoke Chowan Community Health Center Ahoskie
Address is 240 Academy St. S.
Ahoskie, North Carolina 27910-2451
MERCE MEDICAL and DENTAL RESOURCE CENTER
1831 N. Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, NC 27203-3273
- Or try 308 Brewer St., Asheboro, North Carolina 27203-4896. Phone number of the clinic - 336-610-7000
MINNIE JONES FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
264 Haywood Rd.
Asheville, North Carolina 28806-4551
Phone number of the clinic - 828-255-4870
BESSEMER CITY HEALTH CARE CENTER
119 W. Pennsylvania Ave.
Bessemer City, NC 28016-2635
WATAUGA MEDICAL CENTER
155 Furman Rd. Ste 7
Boone, NC 28607-5049
The C.W. Williams Community Health Center at Urban Ministry
3333 Wilkinson Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28208-5631
Call for help - 704-391-0819
- There is another shelter, food pantry, and clinic at 945 N. College St., Charlotte, North Carolina 28206-3200
METROLINA MIDTOWN MEDICAL OFFICE
1918 Randolph Rd. Ste 670
Charlotte, North Carolina 28207-1110
GOSHEN MEDICAL CENTER
The goal is to give affordable health care to the community. They operate many free or sliding fee clinics. A wide array of services are offered to the low income, elderly, uninsured and others. Get Diagnostic laboratory and radiological services, childhood immunization and prenatal care, diabetes management, women’s health and more. They use Medicaid, Medicare, or private health insurance. Or assist the uninsured as well.
- 603 Beaman St. Ste 100, Clinton, NC 28328-2695, phone 910-267-1942
- Address is 516 Beaman St., Clinton, NC 28328-2602. Call 910-592-1414.
- Address is 906 N. Us 421 Hwy, Clinton, NC 28328-0410. Dial 910-592-1462
- 603 E. College St., Warsaw, North Carolina 28398-2104. Dial 910-267-1942
- Another healthcare center is at 119 Crossover Rd., Beulaville, NC 28518-8801. Dial 910-267-1942.
- Address is 213 9th St., Bolton, NC 28423-8410, 910-267-1942
- Address - 444 S.W. Center St., Faison, NC 28341-8820. Call for hours - 910-267-1942
- 100 S. James St., Goldsboro, NC 27530-4758, phone 910-267-1942
- Location is 105 S. Lisbon Ave., Garland, NC 28441. For information on pricing or affordable care, call 910-267-1942
- Another Goshen clinic is at 130 N.E. Center St., Mount Olive, NC 28365-1701. Phone 919-658-2505
- Affordable or free care is at 210 Rube McCray Cir., Lake Waccamaw, NC 28450-1943, phone 910-267-1942, phone
- 7275 Old Lake Rd., Lake Waccamaw, NC 28450, phone 910-267-1942
- 401 Nc Highway 58 S., Trenton, North Carolina 28585-7687. Main number is 910-267-1942
- Address: 125 Duplin Professional Ct. Ste A, Warsaw, North Carolina 28398, 910-293-7246
- 112 Medical Village Dr. Ste F, Wallace, NC 28466-1665, phone 910-285-2111
COLERAIN PRIMARY CARE
109 W. River St.
Colerain, NC 27924-9006
Dial - 252-209-0237
Multiple clinics are part of the non-profit. There is Primary as well as Urgent Care. The elderly and seniors, whether insured or not or on Medicare, can get free Geriatric Care. There is also a free Specialty Clinic, Diabetes Wellness and more. Call 704-792-2242
- Logan Family Resource Center is at 298 Lincoln St. S.W., Concord, North Carolina 28025-5469
- McGill Family Medicine, 202D McGill Ave. N.W., Concord, NC 28025-4615
TRI-COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
3331 Easy St.
Dunn, NC 28334-7988
Main phone number - 910-567-5662
Get free or low cost care such as immunizations, prescription medication, diabetes management, cardiac checkup, and primary care. They help the uninsured in North Carolina and give free care to children as well as adults.
- Another address of this sliding fee clinic is at 700 Tilghman Dr., Dunn, NC 28334-5519. Phone 910-567-6194
- The dental center is at Address is 1508 Maple Grove Church Rd., Dunn, NC 28334-7688, Dial - 910-567-6194
EARLY INTERVENTION CLINIC
414 E. Main St.
Durham, NC 27701-3720
LINCOLN COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
A sliding fee, government certified and funded clinic. The non-profit provides care for low income residents as well s uninsured. It is high quality, preventative and ambulatory as well.
- 1301 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707-2325. Dial 919-956-4000 or 919-956-4001
- 1313 Halley St., Durham, NC 27707-1227
- Walltown Clinic is at Durham, North Carolina 27705-4137
ALBEMARLE REGIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
711 Roanoke Ave.
Elizabeth City, NC 27909-5643
Clinic number - 252-338-4400
HARVEST FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
8282 S. Nc Highway 58
Elm City, NC 27822-8079
Robeson Health Care Center
Multiple clinics, medical and dental services. The low income, uninsured, veterans, Native Americans and others can get free healthcare. Get health risk screenings, x-ray, vision, obstetrics, referrals to specialty care, vouchers and other aid. Medicaid patients and household living in poverty are accepted too. Call 910-628-5200.
- 1212 S. Walnut St., Fairmont, North Carolina 28340-1848
- Julian T. Pierce Heath Center is at 307 E. Wardell Dr., Pembroke, NC 28372-7998
- 610 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Maxton, NC 28364-1800. Dial 910-628-5200 for hours and information.
- 402 N. Pine St., Lumberton, NC 28358-5584
- CI Smith Family Dental is at 800 Martin L Kingj Jr Dr., Lumberton, NC 28358
A wide range is covered. They offer free and/or income based care at this community clinic. Get Cervical cancer screening, diagnostics screening, family planning and more. There is assistance for the uninsured/underinsured as well. Phone 910-567-6194
- Caroline Oaks Family Health is at 102 N. Main St., Four Oaks, NC 27524
- Bladen Lakes Community Health is at 16526 Nc Highway 87 W., Tar Heel, NC 28392-8608
- Caroline Pines, 500 S. Fayetteville St., Salemburg, NC 28385-8406
- Four County Medical Clinic address is 94 Tomahawk Hwy, Harrells, North Carolina 28444
Wake County Public Services
This is a government funded public health care option for Wake County NC. The poor, Medicaid patients, disabled and others can get basic assistance. Pregnancy testing, STD checks, immunizations and much more. Or get help in applying for Medicaid or free government health insurance.
- Wake County Human Services, 140 N. Judd Pkwy. N.E., Fuquay Varina, NC 27526-2367, 919-557-1069
- Eastern Regional Center of Wake County, 1002 Dogwood Drive. Zebulon, NC 27597. Dial 919-404-3900. They also help immigrants and migrant farm workers.
- Wake County Departure Drive Health & Human Services Center, 5809 Departure Drive, Raleigh, NC 27616, dial 919-431-4000
- Wake County Northern Regional Center - 350 E. Holding Ave., Wake Forest, NC 27587. Dial 919-562-6300
- Southern Regional Center, 130 N. Judd Parkway NE, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526. Phone 919-557-2501
GASTON FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES, INC.
991 W. Hudson Blvd.
Gastonia, NC 28052-6430
- The second location is 111 W. 3rd Ave., Gastonia, NC 28052-4320. Phone 704-853-5261
Greene County Health Care - They Cover multiple counties
Federally Qualified Health Center for multiple counties, including Greene, Pitt and Pamlico. Dial 252-747-8162.
- James D. Bernstein Medical Center is at 261 Belvoir Rd., Greenville, North Carolina 27834-8661
- JR Harvey Resource Center - 540 Queen St., Grifton, NC 28530
- Location 550 River St., Grimesland, North Carolina 27837
- 204 S. Main St., Walstonburg, NC 27888-8900
- Kate B. Reynolds Medical Center is at 205 Martin L King Jr Pkwy., Snow Hill, NC 28580-1320
- Snow Hill Medical Center, 302 N. Greene St., Snow Hill, NC 28580-1412
ASHE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
200 Hospital Ave.
Jefferson, North Carolina 28640-9244
Kinston Community Health Center
324 N. Queen St.
Kinston, NC 28501-4932
LEWISTON COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
307 S. Main St.
Lewiston, NC 27849-9695
The free and low cost healthcare centers (listed below) help the poor, uninsured, elderly and others. Examples of programs include mental health screenings, treatment of acute and chronic problems, as well as general Disease screening and control. there are also medications, information on ACA health insurance plans, as well as Colon/Rectal cancer screening program and much more. Dial 919-933-8494.
- 5270 Union Ridge Rd., Burlington, NC 27217-7594
- Charles Drew Community Health Center. Address is 221 N. Graham Hopedale Rd., Burlington, North Carolina 27217-2971
- 301 Lloyd St., Carrboro, NC 27510-1823.
- 224 S. 10th Ave., Siler City, NC 27344-2779
- 140 Main St., Prospect Hill, North Carolina 27314-9436
- 7228 Pittsboro Moncure Rd., Moncure, NC 27559
- 22 Main St, Prospect Hill, NC 27314. The phone number is (336) 562-3311
Franklin Community Health Services
109 N. Church St.
Louisburg, North Carolina 27549-2528
FIRST CHOICE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS
P.O. Box B
Mamers, NC 27552-0397
VANCE-WARREN COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH PLAN
1 Opportunity Dr.
Manson, NC 27553
Clinic phone number - 252-456-2004 x246
ANSON REGIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES
7784 Us Highway 52 S.
Morven, NC 28119-8313
Goshen Medical Center
325 North Carolina 55
Mount Olive, NC 28365
Murfreesboro Primay Care
305 Beechwood Blvd.
Murfreesboro, NC 27855-1134
OXFORD FAMILY PHYSICIANS
101 Professional Park Ste A
Oxford, NC 27565-2580
Dial : 919-963-3973
New Bern Ridge Pediatric and Family Dental Center
2620 New Bern Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27610-1821
Advance Community Health
The free community clinics are is funded by federal government grants. Using those funds, they need to offer medical services specifically for the care of low-income, uninsured, elderly, disabled and homeless patients. There is primary care, physicals, flu shots, dental, mental health and pharmacy services. Call 919-250-2923
- Horizon Health Center Clinic. Stop by the center at 102 N. Tarboro Rd., Raleigh, NC 27610-2352
- Rock Quarry Road Medical Clinic - 1001 Rock Quarry Rd., Raleigh, NC 27610-3825
- South Wilmington Outreach Center provides free or low cost care. 1420 S. Wilmington St., Raleigh, North Carolina 27603-2526
- 109 N. Church St., Louisburg, North Carolina 27549-2528
- 212 S. Salem St., Apex, NC 27502-1825
- Southern Wake Family Medicine is at 130 N. Judd Pkwy. N.E., Fuquay Varina, NC 27526-2367
PERSON FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER, INC.
702 N. Main St.
Roxboro, NC 27573-4755
The center may offer primary medical care, low cost immunizations, free physical exams, vision care, lab work and other affordable medical or dental care.
ANDERSON CREEK MEDICAL AND DENTAL
6720 Overhills Rd.
Spring Lake, NC 28390-8872
Statesville Family Medicine
1022 Shelton Ave.
Statesville, North Carolina 28677-6729
FREEDOM HILL COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
162 Nc Highway 33 E.
Tarboro, NC 27886-8582
WADE FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
7118 Main St.
Wade, NC 28395-9749
ANSON REGIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES, INC.
203 Salisbury St.
Wadesboro, NC 28170-2155
AGAPE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
120 W. Martin Luther King Jr Dr.
Washington, North Carolina 27889-4906
COLUMBUS COUNTY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
209 W. Virgil St.
Whiteville, NC 28472-4017
A social service affiliated agency. The poor, low income, residents on Medicaid and others can get free or low cost care. There are prescription medication assistance programs, Diagnostic laboratory and radiological services, OB/GYN, occupational health, orthopedics and more. There are also medical billing advocates for financial help.
NEW HANOVER COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
925 N. 4th St.
Wilmington, NC 28401-3450
Wilson Community Health Center
303 Green St. E.
Wilson, North Carolina 27893-4105
CAROLINA FAMILY HEALTH CENTERS, INC.
303 Green St. E.
Wilson, NC 27893-4105
The center serves all races, ages, and walks of life, including veterans, the homeless, uninsured, low income and others. Whether a high quality check up from a doctor or nurse, or medications or substance abuse services, free or low cost care is offered based on income.
WINDSOR COMMUNITY and FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
104 Rhodes Ave.
Windsor, NC 27983-9656
CASWELL FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
439 Us Highway 158 W.
Yanceyville, North Carolina 27379-8304
Listing of other North Carolina community clinics
The listing above is just a sampling of the free community clinics and health care centers in North Carolina. A wide range of basic or advance care is given. Or some offer free emergency surgery as well. Prospective patients can also dial (919) 469-5701 to find another clinic in their town, if it is not listed above.