Free medical and health care clinics in Idaho.
Learn how to get access to reduced cost or free health care in Idaho. Charitable community clinics, medical and health care centers are a great resource for the low to moderate income, uninsured, people with non money and others facing a hardship. Get vision or eye exams, woman services, diabetes management and other support. The free or cheap medical centers near you in Idaho, listed below, provide help to low-income patients.
These centers are funded by the government and/or non-profits. Many locations have drive thru clinics or offer telemedicine as well. The free or low cost, Federal Qualified or Rural Health Clinics, and are committed to offering high quality medical care to all families and individuals. There may be free mental health care, physicals, insulin for diabetics, ADHD medications, online pharmacies, OB/GYNs and more.
In addition to the clinics or free volunteer doctors located on this page, many other non-profits, charities, and government assistance programs are available to the low income in Idaho. There is a phone number at the bottom of the page for other free health services in ID. They help patients on Medicaid or CHIP insurance, provide free care to the disabled or kids, and offer other benefits. The case workers at the clinics can help people find and apply for these charitable or government medical services. Or learn about online doctor visit for free for people with no insurance.
Free healthcare in ID from health clinic and medical centers near you
There is assistance for people with no health insurance, the low-income, homeless and others. Counties and cities are listed below, or scroll down the page for more free clinics in Idaho that will be near you.
Boise and Ada County
They are a sliding fee, free center for the community. Low-income patients, people on Medicaid or the poor may qualify for free medical care from the non-profit. Services include telehealth to Allergy Treatments, Walk-In and mobile clinics, screenings for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in ID and more. Or get free or affordable well and sick child services, school or work physicals, immunizations including for flu or Shingles, prescription medication and laboratory work
- 330 N. Main Aberdeen, ID 83210. Dial (208) 397-4126
- 823 Reed St. American Falls, ID 83211. Phone - (208) 226-2822
- 880 W. Quinn Rd. Chubbuck, ID 83202. Call (208) 238-2000
- 655 S. 4th E. Ste 600 Preston, ID 83263. Dial (208) 852-3200
- 1001 N. 7th Ave Pocatello, ID 83201. Main number is (208) 425-2489
- 1000 N. 8th Ave Pocatello, ID 83201. Call (208) 232-6260
- 79 N. Main Downey, ID 83243- Dial (208) 897-5600
- OB/GYN clinic is at 500 S. 11th Ave Ste 204 Pocatello, ID 83201. Call (208) 232-3303
- Pediatrics center - 500 S. 11th Ave Ste 204 Pocatello, ID 83201. Dial (208) 232-3355
- 85 S 5th W Lava Hot Springs, ID 83246. Main phone - (208) 776-5202
Potlatch Family Care
Rural Health Clinic is at 156 N 6th St, Potlatch ID 83855. Dial 208-875-2380
Rural Health Clinic (GMC) is at 412 S Main, Troy ID 83871. Phone: 208-835-5550
The provider is a community health center. No one is turned away based on ability to pay. They help patients, including Medicaid and Medicare people, with treatment of acute and chronic problems, nutritional counseling as well as wellness exams. Or get PAP Smears, Sport physicals, free eye screening or glasses, diabetes and high blood pressure management or Mammograms among other services. The main intake number is 208-467-4431.
- Boise, 23rd Street Center offers free or low-cost Medical, Behavioral Health, Urgent Care and Pharmacy services from 300 South 23rd Street, Boise, ID 83702. For details, dial Phone: 208-344-3512
- Middleton – Medical, Dental & Behavioral Health - 201 S Paradise Ave, Middleton, ID 83644. Phone: 208-585-0048
- Medical and Behavioral health care-therapy is at 207 1st Street South, Nampa, ID 83651. Main Phone: 208-466-7869
- 223 16th Avenue North, Nampa, ID. 83687. Dial or call 208-467-7654
- 848 La Cassia St. Boise, Idaho 83705. Intake number is Phone: 208-344-0086
- 408 North Allumbaugh Street, Boise, ID 83704. Phone: 208-323-9600
- 201 Main Street, Marsing, ID 83639. Call Phone: 208-896-4159
- SANE Solutions – Nampa office is at 223 16th Avenue North, Nampa, ID 83687. Call 208-467-7654
Family Health Services
Programs include, but are not limited too, Free or cheap Routine Primary Care, Diagnosis and Treatment of Illness; Obstetrics and Gynecology; Cancer Screenings; Pediatrics; Podiatry and there is a discount pharmacy, for both online medications and delivery. Or get telehealth and free therapy from social workers or Psychologists.
They also help people with Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling, wellness, and applying for Medicaid. The main number is 208-734-3312, with locations below.
- 621 North Main Street, Bellevue, ID 83313. Call 208-725-3145
- 725 Fair Ave, Buhl, ID 83316. Phone - 208-543-8271
- 1309 Bennett Avenue, Burley, ID 83318. Dial 208-678-7796
- 401 West Camas Ave, Fairfield, ID 83327. Dial 208-764-2611
- 218 West Nez Perce, Jerome, ID 83338. Telephone: 208-324-3471
- 132 Main Street North, Kimberly, ID 83341. Dial 208-735-3938
- 113 S Apple St., Shoshone, ID 83352. Intake number is 208-886-2224
- 325 Martin Street, Twin Falls, ID 83301. Dial 208-732-7101 for the office
- 388 Martin Street, Twin Falls, ID 83301. Call 208-734-0451
- 826 Eastland Drive, Twin Falls, ID 83301. Telephone - 208-732-7447
Salmon River Clinic
110 Niece AVE, Stanley ID 83278. Call 208-774-3565
Examples of services include Outreach/Public Health Screenings, Women’s Health Initiative, free Annual Physicals, cardiology, orthopedics, surgery and more.
Lost Rivers Medical Center
551 Highland DR, Arco ID 83213. Telephone: 208-252-7654
Pocatello Free Clinic
100 N 7th Ave Ste 155, Pocatello ID 83201. Dial 208-233-6245
Desert Sage Health Centers
Among other sources, the Idaho health center is funded by federal government monies as part of the qualified health care center. They help low-income and homeless patients, people on Medicaid, veterans, single moms and others. Get free or income based health and social services, such as substance abuse and mental health services.
- 486 West First Ave., Glenns Ferry, Idaho 83623. Dial 208-366-7416
- 2280 American Legion Blvd., Mountain Home, Idaho 83647. Call 208-587-3988
- 350 Main Street, Grand View, Idaho 83624. Main phone - 208-834-2929
Various low-cost and income based medical care services are provided. They also have a foundation for free health services for the poor, including Psychiatry, family planning, general care and more.
- 1701 Lincoln Way, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814. Phone: (208) 625-4955
- 566 West Prairie Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815. Phone: (208) 625-5155
- 1300 East Mullan Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854. Dial (208) 625-5630
- 1300 East Mullan Ave., #1800, Post Falls, ID 83854. Main Phone: (208) 625-3700
- 914 Ironwood Drive, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814. Dial (208) 625-3500
- 1919 Lincoln Way, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814. Phone: (208) 625-5500
- 700 West Ironwood Dr, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814. Dial (208) 625-5222
Boundary Regional Community Health - Dental And Medical
6615 Comanche St., Bonners Ferry, Idaho 83805-7523. Call 208-267-3201
Rupert Medical Clinic - Family Health Services
402 6th ST, Rupert ID 83350. Dial 208-650-7941
Kaniksu Health Services
- Sandpoint Clinic address is 810 6th Ave, Sandpoint ID 83864. Dial 208-265-6252
- VA Rural Health Clinic, 420 N 2nd Ave, Sandpoint ID 83864. Call 208-263-0450
- 6509 Hwy 2, Priest River ID 83856. Main phone - 208-448-2321
Panhandle Health District
- 137 N 8th St, Saint Maries ID 83861. Main number is 208-245-4556
- Sandpoint Clinic is at 2101 W Pine St, Sandpoint ID 83864. Call 208-263-5159
- 35 Wildcat Way, Kellogg ID 83837. Call 208-786-7474
- 7402 Caribou St, Bonners Ferry ID 83805. Call 208-267-5558
The Marie Blanchard Friendship Clinic
704 S Latah St, Boise ID 83705. Call 208-429-6678
Genesis Community Health - Canyon County Clinic
Free or low cost mental health and medical is for the low-income and Medicaid patients. Get counseling, wellness check ups, Comprehensive Exams, Family Planning, Podiatry and more.
- 524 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell ID 83605. Telephone - 208-455-1143
- 215 W 35th ST, Garden City ID 83714. Dial 208-384-5200
Bonner Partners In Care Clinic
2101 Pine ST, Sandpoint ID 83864. Main number is 208-255-9099
- Internal Medicine Clinic (GMC), 719 S Main St, Moscow ID 83843. Dial 208-883-1152
- Main Gritman Medical Center is at 700 S Main St, Moscow ID 83843. Telephone - 208-882-4511
U of I Vandal Health Clinic (GMC)
831 Ash St, Moscow ID 83844. Phone - 208-885-6693
Moscow Family Medicine
Various assistance is offered. Get pediatrics as well as free health care for woman. There are primary care doctors, Urgent Care, Geriatric Care, Diabetes Wellness as well as medications. There are a non-profit, Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) government agency.
- Westside (GMC), 2500 W A St, Moscow ID 83843. Telephone: 208-882-2011
- 623 S Main St, Moscow ID 83843. Phone - 208-882-2011
- QuickCare (GMC) is at 2500 W A St, Moscow ID 83843. Dial 208-882-0540
Central District Health
Free or low cost medical includes Free Blood-Pressure Screenings, Ear-Nose-and-Throat, Orthopaedics, Allergy treatment and more.
- 703 N 1st St, McCall ID 83638. Phone: 208-634-7194
- Location is 707 N Armstrong Pl, Boise ID 83704. Call 208-375-5211
- 520 E 8th St N, Mountain Home ID 83647. Call 208-587-4407
CHAS - Lewis & Clark Health Center
1203 Idaho St, Lewiston ID 83501. Dial 208-848-8300
The Wellness Tree Community Clinic
173 Martin ST, Twin Falls ID 83301. Dial 208-734-2610
Kendrick Family Care
Rural Health Clinic address is 606 E Main St, Kendrick ID 83537. Dial 208-289-3841
Kaniksu Health Services
Bonners Ferry Clinic address is 6615 Comanche St, Bonners Ferry ID 83805. Dial 208-267-1718
Velley Family Health Care
1441 N.E. 10th Ave., Payette, ID 83661-5420. Dial 208-642-9376
Grand Peaks Medical - Saint Anthony
335 E Main St, St Anthony, ID 83445. Call 208-624-4100
COMMUNITY FAMILY CLINIC
625 W. Pacific St. Ste 3
Blackfoot, ID 83221-2034
ADAMS COUNTY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
205 N. Berkley
Council, ID 83612
COMMUNITY FAMILY CLINIC
2088 E. 25th St.
Idaho Falls, ID 83404-6490
More free Idaho medical assistance programs
The centers above can provide free or low cost medical care to all patients across the state. They can also refer people to free clinic that may be closer to them. Or dial 208.345.2335 to find the locations and phone numbers of additional resources. The Idaho Community Health Center Association is a source of medications, doctor on demand services and referrals to free medical for the low-income.
Related Content From Needhelppayingbills.com