Arkansas, Cleveland, Grant and Lincoln assistance programs.
The non-profits, assistance programs, and resources below can help people in Arkansas, Cleveland, Grant, and Lincoln counties Arkansas. Get free food, help for utilities, advice, and more.
Grant County Spirit of Sharing - May be able to provide free food, rent help, and assistance with utilities. Sheridan. (870) 942-7373
Arkansas Department of Health, Community Clinic Southeast Region - This is a local community clinics that provides the low income, people with limited or no health insurance, and others who are struggling with access to health care. Get specialized treatments, general checkups, and other medical aid. (870) 946-2934.
Lend a Hand Food Pantry, which is based in Star City, provides a free food and grocery pantry. (870) 628-4105
Overcoming Faith Worship Center provides low cost food, and works closely with Angel Food Ministries. Dial (870) 628-4736. Basically they provide low cost food and groceries to anyone who needs help, regardless of the person’s income.
Gould Community Service Corporation - Provides food assistance for individuals and families of limited income in the community. Gould Arkansas. (870) 263-4059.
Regional Salvation Army Centers advocate on behalf of the poor, they may have basic needs, and limited financial aid. Most of the support in Lincoln and nearby counties in material, which may be goods such as free school items, Christmas toys, or a box of food. They can also refer families to rental deposit programs, applications for energy assistance, loan programs and other forms of aid. Locate Lincoln County Arkansas Salvation Army.
Pine Bluff Jefferson County EOC, Inc. - This is the community action agency that supports all of these Arkansas Counties. They can provide advice, assistance, and try to help the low income become self-sufficient over the long term.
- Emergency aid - The low income and qualified families can get funds for helping them in a crisis. Assistance can help with utility bills, rent help, clothing, as well as free food and groceries.
- Low income energy assistance program - Known as LIHEAP, this program can provide qualified individuals with a cash grant to pay their energy bills. Money can prevent a disconnection or pay a regular monthly bill.
- Medications - Vouchers and other aid can help people get access to medications.
- Job finding and counseling - The community action agency has programs and counselors that can help people find jobs and develop career skills.
- Weatherization - This a federal government funded program that provides free energy conservation updates to peoples homes.
- Advice - Just call them for general advice, information on government programs, budgeting skills, and various forms of help. For example, learn about payday lending laws.
Call the Pine Bluff Jefferson County EOC, Inc. at (870) 536-0046. Click here more details.