latest nhpb_banner 1__compressed






Help Near Me

Immediate Financial Assistance

Rental Assistance

Free Food Pantries

Utility Bill Help

Free Stuff

Work From Home Jobs

Public and Government Assistance

Disability Benefits

Section 8 Housing and Apartments

Senior Help

Free Money

Free Grants

Free Clothes

Charity Assistance

Church Assistance

Community Action Agency

Free Job Training

Help with Medical Bills

Free Healthcare

Free Dental Clinics

Car Payment Assistance

Debt Relief

How to Save Money

Search the Website

Ozaukee County assistance programs

Find information on agencies, non-profits, charities, and government locations to apply to for help in Ozaukee County and Port Washington Wisconsin.

Ozaukee County Department of Human Services - This is the local government run Department of Human Services for residents and families Ozaukee County, WI. If you need help with bills, or information on your options, The Department of Human Services is the entry point for people applying for food share, energy assistance, heating bill help, medical assistance, BadgerCare Plus, health care, and/or child care. Port Washington WI. Call (262) 238-8200

Family Sharing of Ozaukee County - This is an agency that offers numerous low income and assistance programs. The agency serves the working poor, elderly, and disabled in the community. Among other services they offer a food pantry and resale shop. They are a great place to get referrals and information on other assistance programs, such as low income programs. Call 262-377-0634

Salvation Army - Ozaukee Chapter. This non-profit is another of the leading places to go to for help in the area. The programs offered include:

  • Food assistance - Access hot meals, groceries, and other emergency food programs.
  • Job assistance - Access programs and resources such as placement, transportation to and from work until first or second paycheck, budgeting education, education and counseling, assistance from counselors, resume writing skills and job application training.
  • Emergency assistance - Financial aid may be available to pay rent if someone is facing an eviction, or to pay utility or heating bills if a disconnection is imminent.
  • Clothing, food, and transportation assistance may also be available.

Call the Salvation Army at (262) 377-6400

Assistance from churches in Ozaukee County - They may be able to offer food, clothing, and vouchers for emergency expenses. Call (262) 377-2673





By Jon McNamara














Contact Us

About Us

Financial Literacy Blog

Privacy policy

Visit Facebook page

Search Site