latest nhpb_banner 1__compressed2



Local programs - Search

Immediate Financial Assistance

Rental Assistance

Food Pantries

Utility Bill Help

Free Stuff

Work From Home Jobs

Public and Government Assistance

Disability Benefits

Section 8 Housing

Senior Help

Free Money

Free Grants

Free Clothes

Charity Assistance

Church Assistance

Community Action Agencies

Car Payment Assistance

How to Save Money

Help with Medical Bills



Rent assistance Clackamas County.

Rental assistance as well as free legal support is available to Clackamas County residents and the programs can help stop evictions. Find charities, churches, and government grant programs below. Financial aid for paying housing costs, such as back rent, is limited, but another service available to most low income families will be free legal support or applications to government grants.

Individuals or families facing homelessness can turn to the non-profits or government agencies below for rent help. They will try to provide some sort of solution to qualified Clackamas County residents. Applicants will need to go through a case management process. The result will be assistance in the form of loans or some other type of emergency assistance. If an agency can't assist the applicant, then they will try to offer a referrals to another resource for paying past due rent.

Northwest Housing Alternatives
Address is 2316 SE Willard Street
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Call (503) 655-8575
They run the HomeBase program. This is a form of eviction prevention as well as rehousing if needed. There may be grants for paying rent as well as a security deposit for a currently homeless family. Case management is also arranged for the tenant that is facing a hardship.

Molly's Fund Fighting Lupus partners with local churches. Assistance is only for patients with Lupus that are behind on their rent or other bills. Dial (503) 775-3497 for services.

Housing Authority Of Clackamas County
Location is 13930 S Gain Street
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone - (503) 655-8267
Various federal and state of Oregon programs are run. They include help for veterans, such as Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH). Others include public housing, referrals to rent programs, section 8 vouchers, and shelter care plus for the disabled. Find details on Section 8 vouchers in Oregon.




Clackamas County Community Action is located at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City. They mostly offer referrals to stop evictions. Some individuals can learn about emergency rental assistance, landlord-tenant medication, and other low income housing options. Phone - (503) 650-5750. They also offer advice in Spanish.

Rent Well
Tenants can get help stopping an eviction and access rehousing. Applications to no-interest loan programs, information on low income housing, and emergency rental programs may all be offered to workshop participants. Shelters are run, as well as referrals to rent and security deposit assistance. Dial 503-650-5647.

Clackamas County branch of Cascade Aids Project
Call (503) 223-5907
This non-profit will only support households that have a member with HIV or AIDs. Housing, emergency rental or utility bill help, and even short term housing is arranged.

Life Change Transitions
Address is 303 S High Street
Oregon City, OR 97045
Call (503) 657-3071

Clackamas County Resolution Services (phone (503) 655-8415) as well as Legal Aid ((800) 228-6958) often combine forces to offer mediation and free information. Clients can learn about fair housing laws, consumer disputes, and get help in applying for benefits such as section 8 or other rent programs run by the government.

Catholic Charities of Oregon City
Call (503) 231-4866. They often are a resource for the working poor as well as senior citizens. Based on donation levels, everything from funds for energy bills or rent, transitional housing, and even food for the homeless is offered. More information on Catholic Charity assistance programs in Clackamas County.

Saint Vincent of Clackamas as well as Portland - Call 503-235-8431
Anyone who has not received assistance within the last year, and who meets other criteria, may receive up to $200 for their back rent (as funding allows).





Our Peaceful Place
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
They only give referrals. Phone: (503) 295-7744. Learn about homeless shelters, rent programs, storage help, and much more.

HRRC - Housing Rights and Resources Center – Charities work together to stop homelessness and ensure affordable housing as well as apartments are available. Call 503-650-5679. They also have information on shelters such as Annie Ross House or access to funds for rental expenses.


By Jon McNamara











Contact Us

About Us

Financial Literacy Blog

Privacy policy

Visit Facebook page