Residents of Jasper as well as Marion County can also contact the community action agency. The type and number of programs and resources offered include those listed here.
- Family Care Giver Support
- OPTIONS for Home and Community Based Services
- Homemaker Services
- Medicaid Waiver
- Information on government health care programs and Tennessee free community clinics.
- At Risk Child Only
- Child Care Teen Parent (CCTP)Community Corrections
- Misdemeanor Probation Programs
- Families First Transportation
- Housing Choice Voucher
- Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Housing for Homeless Recovering from Alcohol Addiction
- Shelter Plus Care
- Federal government funded Low-Income Home Energy Assistance
- Non-profit and Government Homeless Assistance
- Crisis Intervention
- Project Help
- Family Self-sufficiency
Salvation Army has multiple locations around the immediate area. The phone numbers to dial include 423.756.1023 (McCallie Ave. branch), dial 423.698.4484 for the (East Lake Corps Center, or call 423.499.0216 for the main office. They may be able to offer emergency services and financial aid for the low income, those in poverty, or unemployed. Possible help for paying rent, utilities, and cooling bills may be offered to qualified applicants. Other assistance is offered for seniors and children in the Marion County region, including Christmas and Thanksgiving holiday programs. Read more.