Arkansas free clinics
Arkansas community clinics as well as free health care centers help individuals that have a low to moderate income, families on Medicaid and people with no or poor health insurance. The income based as well as free clinics provide access to low cost or free medical care, prescription drug services, medications, chronic disease management such as diabetes, mental health services and more. The healthcare centers listed below, that may be near you, are a great place to call for help if you have a concern or can’t pay medical and hospital bills. There is also a phone number at the bottom of the page for more free health care programs in Arkansas.
Many of the centers offer a wide range of services. There may be free medications, dental care, prescription drugs, immunizations, general check ups, and lab work. Lab work, flu shots, family planning, STD testing and much more may be offered, depending on the location. Adults, the disabled, elderly as well as children in Arkansas can often get the healthcare they need from a community clinics.
However those are just an example, and many other forms of medical care can also be offered. They will help people of all income levels, however the more well off may need to pay some money towards the resulting bills. Medicaid and private health insurance will also be accepted. Call them to learn about the programs they can offer, even savings such as free to use prescription drug coupons for saving money.. There is also a toll free referral number at the bottom of the page for information on other Arkansas based free community clinics near you.
Baptist Health Community Wellness Center is at the Cabot Senior Citizens Center
Location is 600 N Grant
Cabot Arkansas 72023
Phone - 501-227-8478
The focus is on the elderly and retirees, whether low income or on Medicare. Cancer screenings, health and heart checks, nutritional and wellness counseling and other services are offered for free.
Christian Health Center
Address is 1115 Fairview Rd
Camden AR 71701
Telephone - 870-231-1111
The free, faith based clinic offers free medical, behavioral health care and more. It is free for the uninsured and lower-income patients to enable patients of all income levels to access affordable or free services.
River Valley Christian Clinic
location is 1714 State Hwy 22
Dardanelle Arkansas 72834
Get treatment of acute and chronic problems, pediatrics, podiatry, pulmonary medicine, and general family care too from the Federally Qualified Health Centers.
ECHO Free Clinic, also known as Eureka Christian Health Outreach)
Location is 4004 E Van Buren
Eureka Springs AR 72632
For hours or intake, dial 479-253-5547
Welcome Health - Northwest Arkansas' Free Health Center
Address is 1100 N Woolsey Ave
Fayetteville AR 72703
Telephone number is 479-444-7548
The entire county and region is supported. Get free cancer screening, well-child check-ups, and dental exams and services. There may also be laboratory and x-ray services, and referrals to specialty care practitioners or low cost doctors.
Good Samaritan Clinic
615 North B St
Fort Smith Arkansas 72901
Telephone - 479-783-0233
Everything from free food to clothes, vouchers for medications or prescription drugs, and financial aid is offered too.
Cooperative Christian Ministries and Clinic
Location is 133 Arbor St
Hot Springs Arkansas 71901
Hughes Satellite Clinic
Location - 503 S Broadway St
Hughes Arkansas 72348
Baptist Health Community Clinic - First Presbyterian Church - Stewpot
800 Scott St First Presbyterian Church
Little Rock Arkansas 72201
For hours, call 501-227-8478
St. Francis House Clinic
Clinic is at 2701 S Elm St
Little Rock AR 72204
Pulaski County households can dial 501-664-5036.
Free or sliding fee medical care is offered as well as health and social services, Medicaid or SNAP applications, and assistance such as substance abuse and mental health services.
Westside Free Medical Clinic
2415 N Tyler St McDonald Center
Little Rock Arkansas 72207
Mountain Home Christian Clinic
Physical address is 421 W Wade ST
Mountain Home Arkansas 72653
Get Pediatric Care, General Medical, Health Education/Nutrition, Family Planning, Insulin and Chronic Disease Help as well as doctors for general care.
Gardner Memorial Free Community Medical Clinic
1723 Schaer St
North Little Rock AR 72114
Telephone number is 501-374-8852
The health clinic can assist with Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling or help with Medicaid. There is also Routine Primary Care, physical exams, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Testing among other programs.
River City Clinic
The sliding fee community clinic is at 1021 E Washington Av
North Little Rock AR 72115
Call the community clinic at 501-376-6694
Baptist Health Family Clinic - Perryville
518 N Fourche Ave
Perryville AR 72126
Free or low cost treatment of acute and chronic problems, cancer screening, well-child check-ups, pediatric care and general medicine are offered. There are also pharmacy services.
River of Life Medical Clinic
626 W Olive St
Rogers Arkansas 72756
Main number is 479-636-3451
Community Clinic Springdale Women's Health & Pediatrics
614 E Emma Ave
Springdale Arkansas 72764
Phone - 855-438-2280
Women and child care is offered, such as OB/GYN. There is also well-child check-ups.
Genesis Prime Care - Texarkana - East 35th
Location is 1205 E 35th St
Texarkana Arkansas 71854
There are volunteer doctors as well as full-time staff. Free or low cost check-ups, general medicine, pediatric and other care is offered, including to residents with no health or medical insurance policies.
Lawrence County Health Unit - Walnut Ridge
1050 W Free St
Walnut Arkansas AR 72476
ALTHEIMER CLINIC (SCHOOL-BASED)
309 S. Edline
Altheimer, Arkansas 72004-8559
Phone number - 870-543-2315
AMITY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
329 N. Hill St.
Amity, AR 71921-9635
WHITE RIVER RURAL HEALTH CENTER, INC.
23 N. 9th St.
Augusta, AR 72006-2129
There are multiple locations in Arkansas as well as nearby states. The sliding fee, income based clinic is part of the FQHC program, also known as the Federally qualified health center. They do not turn anyone away, and some form of medical care is given to all patients, regardless of their income or if they have insurance or not. Get assistance such as free vaccinations, diabetes management, STD testing, blood work, eye exams or prescription glasses, blood testing and more. Call 866-550-4719 for locations.
- White Hall Medical is at 117 N 2nd St. Augusta, Arkansas 72006. Dial (870) 247-7080
- Bald Knob Medical is a clinic based at 178 US-167 North Bald Knob, Arkansas 72010. For hours, dial (501) 724-6207
- 2450 Batesville Blvd Batesville, Arkansas 72501. Call (870) 569-4934
- 2000 Harrison St. Batesville, Arkansas 72501. Dial the income based health center at (870) 569-4920
- 611 Julia Ave. E., Wynne, Arkansas 72396-3506
- JONESBORO FAMILY HEALTH CENTER NORTH is at 1530 N. Church St., Jonesboro, AR 72401-1515
- Lake City Health Center is a low income, government qualified clinic at 1009 Highway 18, Lake City, AR 72437-9622. Free to low cost medical may be offered.
- 789 US Hwy 63 Hazen, Arkansas 72064. Call (870) 255-3696
- HEBER SPRINGS FAMILY HEALTH CENTER is at 1511 Hwy 25B North Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543. Call (501) 362-9426.
- BRINKLEY HEALTH CENTER and PHARMACY location is 615 N. Main St., Brinkley, AR 72021-2507
- CARLISLE MEDICAL CLINIC, 821 East Park St. Hwy 70, Carlisle, Arkansas 72024
- COTTON PLANT MEDICAL CLINIC is a sliding fee doctor site at 125 Oak St., Cotton Plant, AR 72036
- DES ARC HEALTH AND CENTRAL CENTER CLINIC address is 405 Highway 11 N., Des Arc, Arkansas 72040-3140
- Another clinic is at 300 E. Main St., Swifton, Arkansas 72471
- 801 N. Edmonds, McCrory, AR 72101
- PARKIN MEDICAL CLINIC & PHARMACY is at 821 E. Park St. Hwy 70 Carlisle, Arkansas 72024. Call (870) 552-7303 for details. Countywide prescription drug discount cards can be provided from the charity clinic. This can help families, no matter their income, save money on prescription drugs. Other basic care may be offered by volunteer doctors and professionals too. More on discount cards from NACO.
Cabur Rural Health Services
They offer free health care with basic dental from multiple sites. Everything from pediatric care to women’s health, OB/GYN, free prescription drugs, health risk or eye screenings and other support is arranged. They are a sliding fee center with full time as well as volunteer doctors, nurses and other professionals. The low income, uninsured, disabled and people on Medicaid or Medicare can get free or low cost services too, as well as migrant working or immigrants. Dial (870) 798-4299
- 2nd & School Street, Bearden, AR 71720
- LEWISVILLE FAMILY PRACTICE CENTER is part of the rural health centers. Address is 1117 Chestnut St., Lewisville, Arkansas 71845
- HOPE MIGRANT HEALTH CENTER is another option at 205 Smith Rd., Hope, AR 71801-8801
- 402 Lee St., Hampton, AR 71744-8937
JCCSI - Jefferson Comprehensive Care System, Inc.
The non-profit has multiple clinics in Jefferson and Pulaski County. Low income families and the people without health insurance can get assistance. Cancer screenings, diabetes management, referrals to specialists and medical care for new or pregnant moms. Call 855-543-2380
- Altheimer Clinic is at 309 S Edline, Altheimer AR 72004. Dial 870-766-8411
- LITTLE ROCK COMMUNITY CLINIC is at 1522 W. 10th St., Little Rock, AR 72202-3526. A leading medical center for Pulaski County. Services include some or all of the following. flu and pneumonia vaccines, screenings for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV, pregnancy screening, cancer screening, as well as primary care. It is a sliding fee clinic.
- 113 W. River Rd., Redfield, Arkansas 72132-9253
- 505 Sycamore, Rison, AR 71665
- COLLEGE STATION CLINIC is at 4206 Frazier Pike, College Station, AR . Many students (as well as local residents) can get help. A focus is on flu, physicals, STD tests, and general check up. But there may also be eye screenings, PAP Smears, laboratory and radiological services, and other free or low cost medical care.
- HOMELESS OPEN HANDS is for the homeless in the region. Food is offered too from 1225 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr., Little Rock, AR 72202-4743
MID-DELTA HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC.
401 Midland St.
Clarendon, AR 72029-2727
BMRHC - CLINTON CLINIC
465 Medical Center Pkwy.
Clinton, AR 72031
A Federally Qualified Health Centers. The free clinic offers check ups, nutrition assistance, diabetes checks and general diagnosis and treatment of common ailments for low income people. Costs are based on ability to pay the medical bill.
CORNING AREA HEALTHCARE, INC.
1300 Creason Rd.
Corning, Arkansas 72422-1716
BOSTON MOUNTAIN RURAL HEALTH CENTER
The locations (there are multiple) may offer chronic disease management, outreach or referrals services, Well-Child Checks and more. They are federal government certified clinics. CHIP and Medicaid are accepted too or there is help for people with no health insurance plans. Call (870) 448-5733
- Another location is at 110 Village Ln., Fairfield Bay, AR 72088. Dial 870-448-3796
- A satellite clinic is at 934 N. Gaskill St., Huntsville, AR 72740-8903
- Southside Clinic is at 326 Southside Rd, Bee Branch AR 72013. Call 501-654-2006
- Clinton Clinic helps the poor, uninsured, and rural community, including migrant farm workers from 465 Medical Center Pkwy, Clinton AR 72031. Dial 501-745-7888
- 2263 Hwy 65 N, Marshall AR 72650. For appointments, dial 870-448-5733
- Huntsville area Medical Clinic - 934 N Gaskill St, Huntsville AR 72740. Call 479-738-5500
- Hc 31 Box 310, Deer, AR 72628-9616
579 E. Beouff St.
Eudora, AR 71640-3090
Phone - 870-737-2737 x21
THE NORTHSIDE CLINIC
4900 Kelley Hwy
Fort Smith, AR 72904-5000
The charity offers information on, or free medical care, for TB skin tests, Sport physicals, eye screenings, adult or child care and more. The uninsured and indigent (among others) can use this free clinic.
LAKEVIEW AREA CLINIC
14264 Highway 44
Helena, Arkansas 72342-9070
Phone - 870-827-3201
EAST ARKANSAS FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
102 W. Broad St.
Lepanto, AR 72354-2200
LEE COUNTY COOPERATIVE CLINIC
- 530 Atkins Blvd., Marianna, AR 72360-2113. Call 870-295-5225
- Address is 509 Jackson St, Madison AR 72359. Phone 870-633-0330
Montgomery County Community Clinic
534 Luzerne St.
Mount Ida, AR 71957-9449
Staff offer referrals as well as tips on Affordable Care Act Enrollment and Counseling.
POCAHONTAS FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
141 Betty Dr.
Pocahontas, AR 72455-3602
MAINLINE HEALTH SYSTEM, INC.
There are multiple sites. Dial 870-737-2737
- 233 N. Main St., Portland, AR 71663
- 108 S. Hickory, Fountain Hill, AR 71642
- Another address is 203 McCombs St., Wilmot, AR 71676-8800
RIVER VALLEY PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
9755 W. State Highway 22
Ratcliff, Arkansas 72951-9000
Community Clinic Rogers Medical and Dental
1114 Poplar Pl.
Rogers, AR 72756-4249
Call for health care - 479-751-7417 x802
Get free physical exams, treatment of illness, family planning, diagnosis, vision care, referrals for lab testing, hearing and dental screens and immunizations.
DBA COMMUNITY CLINIC @ ST. FRANCIS HOUSE
614 E. Emma Ave. Ste 300
Springdale, AR 72764-4469
STRONG COMMUNITY CLINIC
253 S. Concord St.
Strong, AR 71765
COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE CENTER
3219 Highway 67B
Walnut Ridge, AR 72476-8567
EAST ARKANSAS FAMILY HEALTH CENTER, INC.
215 E. Bond Ave.
West Memphis, AR 72301-3550
Additional Arkansas community clinics near you
The list above is only some of the sliding fee medical centers in the region. To get more information or to find the locations of other free or low cost community clinics or health care centers in Arkansas that can help individuals and families, dial (501) 374-4422.