Free diapers and baby supplies in Maricopa County.
While various organizations may be able to provide free diapers to Maricopa County families, most of the support is offered from the regional Pregnancy Resource Center network. However there are other places to turn to for free baby supplies. Find more information on where to turn to for help and how to apply below.
Many of these organizations will provide free diapers and other items to the needy. They tend to focus on the most vulnerable in the Phoenix Arizona area. So there is help for single mothers, parents with special need kids, immigrants, as well as the underemployed. Even if diapers are not available, the parent still get often get other stuff for their newborn. Other assistance may include:
- Free infant formula.
- Clothing, including maternity items.
- Access to low cost baby furniture including cribs, changing stations, car seats, and more.
- Counseling, parenting as well as nutritional classes.
- Cultural supplies for Spanish-speakers and those from oversees, including Mexico.
The goal is to help the family make it through a transition period. As having a new baby can be very expensive, and these Maricopa County agencies help during the process..
All Faith Community Services
Address is 214 S 5th St.
Buckeye, AZ 85326-2828
Dial (623) 386-3513
Families in Buckeye only, with a low income, can apply for baby furniture, diapers, food, and clothing as well. They help parents bring a newborn into the world.
Pregnancy Resource Centers
There are several of these in Maricopa County. They are often the leading place for new or pregnant moms to turn to for help. Not only may there be free diapers, baby clothes and maternity clothes, but they hold workshops and give advice. There is free pregnancy testing, legal aid, social services, referrals to WIC vouchers for formula/food, and much more.
- Alpha Pregnancy Resource Center is at 3040 N. 7th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85013. They are on the campus of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.
- 1001 N Central Ave, Avondale, AZ 85323-1607, (623) 444-2528
- New Life Pregnancy Center of Mesa, 819 S MacDonald, phone (602) 726-2307.
BOSS Clothing Bank
Address is 501 E Mahoney Ave
Buckeye, AZ 85326-3223
The charity assists with diapers, clothing, cleaning supplies, and other baby supplies to families or individuals in need.
Family of God Ministry Material Assistance
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Call (602) 319-2080 for information.
The center has baby wipes, diapers, and other baby items. Low income families can also apply for personal hygiene items including soap, toilet paper, shampoo, toothpaste, and other stuff.
Helping Hands for Foster Kids
Address is 7850 E Gelding Dr, Ste 500
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-2951
(480) 3eeeeeeeeeeez only help clients with new or existing foster care placements. Get free personal care packages, clothe or disposable diapers, wipes, or clothing.
HonorHealth Desert Mission Food Bank
9229 N 4th St
Phoenix, AZ 85020-2530
Programs are only for residents of the zip codes of 85020, 85021, 85022, 85023, 85024, 85027, 85028, 85032, 85085, 85086, 85087, 85253, 85331, 85018, 85029, 85050, 85051, or 85053. Emergency food, infant formula, and other bargain items are for families with a kid under the age of 1.
Matthew's Crossing Food Bank
1368 N Arizona Ave, Ste 112
Chandler, AZ 85225-6688
Dial (480) 857-2296
Open Arms Care Center
522 N Gilbert Rd, Ste 103
Gilbert, AZ 85234-4500
Telephone number is (480) 539-0175
New Life Pregnancy Centers - Expectant moms can sign up for parenting classes, receive health care including diagnostic ultrasounds, and get basic needs including diapers, food, or referrals.
- Phoenix Metro, 2632 W Augusta Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85051-6732, dial (602) 346-2300
- New Life Pregnancy Center - Phoenix South is at 1431 E Southern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85040-3529, call (602) 243-1614.
- New Life Pregnancy Center – Tempe - 1001 E Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282-5406, phone (480) 838-9071
- 73 S Tegner St, Wickenburg, AZ 85390-2318, phone (928) 668-1450
- Phoenix Central area office is at 3100 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85017-3027, phone (602) 515-3526.
The Salvation Army – There are several centers in Maricopa County. The resources from the church are wide ranging. There can be clothing, free diaper programs, and even funds for paying utility bills. They help immigrants and others with any needs for their newborn baby. Infant formula and supplies (cribs, beds, etc.) are also sold at a low cost. More Phoenix and Maricopa County Salvation Army.
Guadalupe Community Action Program
9241 S Avenida Del Yaqui
Guadalupe, Arizona 85283-2538
Families living in poverty can apply for social services. Emergency food, free baby formula, and other aid is for income qualified moms and dads.
3146 E Wier Ave, Ste 26
Phoenix, AZ 85040-2754
Clients can get help from a diaper bag program. There is also legal aid, child support services, and parenting classes.
Cultural Cup Food Bank
342 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, Arizona 85012-3202
Main phone - (602) 266-8370
Food for low income parents, babies, kids, and diapers are all offered based on donations.