Kentucky free health care community clinics.
Find free Community Healthcare Centers and clinics in Kentucky. A number of charities as well as non-profits operate in the state and they can provide help, including free medical and/or dental care, to qualified individuals, regardless of their income. There is assistance for adults, children, households that do not have health insurance and the elderly among others. Find free or low cost community clinics near you below, and there is a referral number at the bottom of the page for other medical assistance programs in Kentucky.
The working poor, low income, and uninsured may often receive free health care, eye exams, check ups, medications as well as other care. Others more moderate income households in Kentucky may receive services on a sliding fee scale from community clinics. So a patient will only need to pay what they can afford. Families can even look into medical resources for the under-insured.
Most of the community clinics in Kentucky are non-profit. They either receive government funding and/or operate with volunteer doctors, nurses, and medical professionals. Each and every health care center is dedicated to providing the highest quality service at the lowest price.
People who need medical help in Kentucky have other options available to them as well. Prescriptions, dental cleanings, and specialty care may all be offered. If a center below can’t meet your needs, be sure to ask about information or referrals to other assistance programs in your county, including additional medical programs. There are many free clinics listed below, or find the locations in Jefferson County, or scroll down for other counties and cities.
238 Willie Faye Dr.
Ary, Kentucky 41712
Phone number - 800-851-7512 x83464
Physicians For Women
23 Willow Dr.
Auxier, Kentucky 41602-9259
Juniper Health, Inc.
Address: 125 Main St.
Beattyville, KY 41311-7484
A charity care program is offered for income qualified patients.
BEREA PRIMARY CARE CLINIC
305 Estill St.
Berea, Kentucky 40403-1742
Call 606-287-7104 x1027 for hours.
This local clinic offers qualified Kentucky families with numerous services. Some of the assistance includes immunizations, primary and specialty care services in cardiology, ENT, family medicine, flu shots, and so called integrative medicine.
- There is another as well, known as the White House Clinic, at 104 Legacy Dr., Berea, KY 40403-9594. Call 606-287-7104 x1027.
WSLEY COUNTY MEDICAL CLINIC
State Rt 11 Beattyville Rd.
Booneville, KY 41314
FAIRVIEW COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Location: 615 7th Ave.
Bowling Green, KY 42101-6921
Call for health care - 270-783-4251
- Another location is at 806 4th Ave., Bowling Green, KY 42101-1720. Phone - 270-783-4251
BUCKHORN MEDICAL FREE COMMUNITY CLINIC
72 Buckhorn Clinic Rd.
Buckhorn, KY 41721-8936
The very low income and at risk patients can receive free medical care. Immunizations, physical examinations, and family planning may be available from the government qualified health center.
CUMBERLAND FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
360 Keen St.
Burkesville, Kentucky 42717
Adair Family Medical Center
937 Campbellsville Rd.
Columbia, KY 42728-2203
Main phone number - 270-864-2889
LEATHERWOOD/BLACKEY MEDICAL CLINIC
464 Ky Highway 699
Cornettsville, KY 41731-8749
Pike Street Clinic
Address - 343 Pike St.
Covington, KY 41011-2179
Will accept government health insurance such as Medicaid. Doctors and nurses offer urology, podiatry, pulmonary medicine, rheumatoloty. A host of comprehensive diagnostic and ancillary services, some at a reduced rate if your income supports a lower bill.
HEALTHPOINT FAMILY CENTER
There are multiple locations of this federally qualified clinic. They help the low income in Kentucky, people with no health or dental insurance, immigrants, the disabled and others. A wide range of medical services are offered. Get physical immunizations and examinations, information on prescription drug assistance programs, lab work, cancer screenings and diabetes management. Other free care, or referrals to charitable hospitals, is offered too. Or learn about the financial aid programs, such as emergency health insurance deductible assistance.
- 4341 Winston Ave., Covington, Kentucky 41015-1739. 859-655-6100
- Address is 1132 Greenup St., Covington, Kentucky 41011-3256. Call 859-655-6100
- Another clinic is at 1001 Scott St., Covington, KY 41011-3123. Dial 859-655-6100
- 1100 Pike St., Covington, KY 41011-2297. Phone - 859-655-6100
- 103 Landmark Dr., Bellevue, KY 41073-1393. Main phone number is 859-655-6100
- Robertson County - 194 N. Main St., Mount Olivet, KY 41064-8301. Phone - 859-655-6100. Inquire into affordable or free medical care. prenatal care, cancer screening, well-child check-ups. Medical professionals are on site to meet your needs.
- Healthpoint Bracken County, 1551 Augusta Chatham Rd., Augusta, Kentucky 41002-9224. Dial 859-655-6100
Clover Fork Clinic Of Evarts
101 Chad St.
Evarts, KY 40828
Telephone - 606-837-2108
Family Health Center - Fairdale
Main address is 1000 Neighborhood Pl.
Fairdale, KY 40118-9697
FLEMINGBURG COUNTY FAMILY H.C
520 Elizaville Ave.
Flemingsburg, KY 41041-1141
WOMAN'S HEALTH CENTER
226 Hopkinsville St.
Greenville, KY 42345-1214
Dial - 270-338-5777
Some of what may be offered include OBYN, Family planning, and pregnancy testing. Inquire with the clinic into payment plans.
CHCS OF WESTERN KENTUCKY, INC.
480 Hopkinsville St. Ste 2
Greenville, Kentucky 42345-1124
MUD CREEK CLINIC
Location 7629 Ky Route 979
Grethel, KY 41631-6304
CLOVER FORK OF HARLAN
112 Railroad St.
Harlan, KY 40831-2361
HARLAN MEDICAL CLINIC
Main address. 132 Village Center Rd.
Harlan, Kentucky 40831-1777
NORTH FORK VALLEY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
750 Morton Blvd.
Hazard, KY 41701-9469
CORNER HAVEN CRISIS CENTER
1009 N. Main St.
Hazard, KY 41701-1339
Telephone number is 606-487-9505
LITTLE FLOWER CLINIC
1710 N. Main St.
Hazard, KY 41701-1278
JUNIPER HEALTH BREATHITT COUNTY
265 Highway 15 S.
Jackson, KY 41339-7370
Telephone - 606-464-0151
Affordable health care services include emergency medical services, outreach, patient education, and access to prescriptions.
360 W. Loudon Ave.
Lexington, Kentucky 40508-3729
LEXINGTON-FAYETTE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
650 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY 40508-1113
One of the main public health center in Kentucky. Call for referrals and back check ups.
dba Bluegrass Farmworker Health Center
Primary address is 151 N. Eagle Creek Dr. Ste 220
Lexington, KY 40509-1892
Park DuValle Community Health Center, Inc.
3015 Wilson Ave.
Louisville, Kentucky 40211-1969
Telephone - 502-772-5027
- Another site is at 2237 Hikes Ln., Louisville, Kentucky 40218-2203. Call 502-772-5027
FAMILY HEALTH CENTER - IROQOUIS
Low income families can get help. Lab work and x-Rays are provided, treatment of acute medical problems, health education and referrals and more aid. Also get prenatal care, primary care, STD or family planning care, well and sick child services. Patients are billed on their ability to pay, or what their Medicaid or health insurance plans will cover.
- Iroqouis is at 4100 Taylor Blvd., Louisville, KY 40215-2342. Call 502-778-4201
- Americana is at 4805 Southside Dr., Louisville, Kentucky 40214-2111. Call 502-778-4201. Offers much of what the location above does. Other care in Kentucky may include health maintenance exams, prescription medications, and referrals as needed.
- Southwest clinic is at 9702 Stonestreet Rd., Louisville, KY 40272-6808. Call 502-778-4201
- East Broadway - 914 E. Broadway, Louisville, Kentucky 40204-1037.. Call 502-778-4201
- Portland Center is at 2215 Portland Ave., Louisville, KY 40212-1033. Phone - 502-778-4201. Medical services are billed to patients based on n ability-to-pay your bills basis. Inquire into the medical services offered at this community clinic.
Park DuValle at City View
1015 W. Chestnut St.
Louisville, Kentucky 40203-2048
Call - 502-772-5027
MAYSVILLE OB/GYN FAMILY HEALTH
927 Kenton Station Rd.
Maysville, KY 41056-9609
Main phone - 606-796-3029
HEALTH HELP, INC.
211 Us Highway 421 S.
Mc Kee, KY 40447-9425
FAIRVIEW COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Address: 755 W. G L Smith St.
Morgantown, KY 42261-8802
SHELBY VALLEY CLINIC
178 Douglas Pkwy.
Pikeville, KY 41501-6970
This with no or limited health insurance may receive assistance. Diabetic services, check ups, EKGs, home health and immunizations for children.
WHITE HOUSE CLINIC - RICHMOND
401 Highland Park Dr.
Richmond, KY 40475-3839
HOPE FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
Main address of the community clinic - 835 Parkway Dr.
Salyersville, KY 41465-9250
Volunteer efforts of physicians and other health-care providers may offer some free services.
PARK DUVALLE AT SPENCER COUNTY
311 Reasor Ave.
Taylorsville, Kentucky 40071-8120
A number of free or sliding fee clinics are part of this chain. They are below. Assistance includes Primary and preventive health care services, diabetes and blood pressure checks, eldercare, assistance in applying for Medicaid or Medicare and more. There are also free referrals to other providers of health and social services, such as substance abuse and mental health services.
- Tollesboro Family Health Center & Clinic Pharmacy, 17521 W. Ky 9, Tollesboro, KY 41189. Call 606-796-3029
- There is also the Eleanor Johnson’s Women Center at 211 Ky 59, Vanceburg, KY 41179-7647. Phone: 606-796-3029. Free birth control or pregnancy testing. There is OB/GYN services, prenatal care, and even breast or cervical cancer screening.
- 211 Ky 59, Vanceburg, KY 41179-7647. Phone 606-796-3029. Call to inquire into laboratory and radiological services, specialty care and more. Charity billing may be in place for the poor.
- Lewis County Dental and Primary Care Center is at 211 Ky 59, Vanceburg, KY 41179-7647. Call 606-796-3029. Cleanings, fluoride and other affordable dental care on site.
TRIAD HEALTH SYSTEMS COMMUNITY HEALTH CARE CENTER
870 U S. 42 W.
Warsaw, KY 41095
May have information on low cost dental care, mental health and pharmacy services.
MOUNTAIN COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH CORPORATION
226 Medical Plaza Ln.
Whitesburg, KY 41858-7425
Call for medical help - 606-633-4823
CUMBERLAND RIVER CLINIC
402 Cumberland Ave. Ste 1
Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769-1238
Details and locations of other free or sliding fee community clinics in Kentucky
To learn more about free health care in Kentucky, or to find additional community clinics that may be near you, dial 1-800-633-8100. Various other assistance programs exist for the low income and patients who lack health insurance.