Losing our home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
weinbergm95

Losing our home

Post by weinbergm95 »

Our court day regarding the house is on tuesday. We are loosing house. Canno affort payments. Also gas is shot off. Electricity soon. We applied for assistance at ill lheap. They cover only half. But now I need help with home Please help! Maybe somebody will help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Losing our home

Post by Admin »

I always suggest a loan modification first. Try the federal government programs, or contact a private company for their help. Go to the main site needhelppayingbills.com to research more.
lucylew

Help us with mortgage and housing crisis

Post by lucylew »

hi we are a family of 4. we my husband and i have had a painting business since 1996. the last couple of years business has been really slow, so slow that as of a couple of months we couldnt afford our painting insurance, mortgage and loan payments, or work license, so we no longer have them. which being that we dont have any work either i guess it doesnt matter. my husband has been working here and there doing what ever he can for pretty much nothing.we have been together since 1995 and have never had such a hard time just tring to live like we do now. i applied for food stamps and government mortgage help. also tried debt counseling and settlement programs. in march of this year and i know that it there but am ashamed that i even had to apply. we could barely pay the electric bill this month. i couldnt evevn buy new school clothes for my 2 boys. we own our home w/ a mortgage which we cant pay either. our home is the house i grew up in and i would say that probably 50% of the floor is falling out (that started happening this year)its a 2 bedroom home. i have put in apps everywhere but i have really no experince except for painting its all i know. i really need some help with my mortgage loan and other bills and dont know where to turn. i have no family to help the family that i have left we are not close at all and if we were they arent the kind that would really care what u needed anyway. please if you know of anything that could help us out please let me know. i dont really know how long i'll still have access to the enternet or how long my mobile will be on, which i cant live without both. we have depleted all savings and unfortunly the kids too. , crawfordville, fl. 32327
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help us with mortgage and housing crisis

Post by Admin »

Try this for mortgage and housing programs in Florida. Some of the options you will find using this link include http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _fore.html
The new federal government Florida Hardest Hit Fund, mortgage help centers from such banks as Chase and Bank of America, the Florida Home Loan Learning Center, and many other state programs and non-profits.
lucylew wrote:hi we are a family of 4. we my husband and i have had a painting business since 1996. the last couple of years business has been really slow, so slow that as of a couple of months we couldnt afford our painting insurance, mortgage and loan payments, or work license, so we no longer have them. which being that we dont have any work either i guess it doesnt matter. my husband has been working here and there doing what ever he can for pretty much nothing.we have been together since 1995 and have never had such a hard time just tring to live like we do now. i applied for food stamps and government mortgage help. also tried debt counseling and settlement programs. in march of this year and i know that it there but am ashamed that i even had to apply. we could barely pay the electric bill this month. i couldnt evevn buy new school clothes for my 2 boys. we own our home w/ a mortgage which we cant pay either. our home is the house i grew up in and i would say that probably 50% of the floor is falling out (that started happening this year)its a 2 bedroom home. i have put in apps everywhere but i have really no experince except for painting its all i know. i really need some help with my mortgage loan and other bills and dont know where to turn. i have no family to help the family that i have left we are not close at all and if we were they arent the kind that would really care what u needed anyway. please if you know of anything that could help us out please let me know. i dont really know how long i'll still have access to the enternet or how long my mobile will be on, which i cant live without both. we have depleted all savings and unfortunly the kids too. , crawfordville, fl. 32327
Margarita1

Post by Margarita1 »

Need assistance with my mortgage payment so we do not lose our home. I work part time and have a car payment and house payment along with my regular bills. I get paid twice a month and can only pay one bill. Example if I pay mortgage I can't pay car payment and light bill.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are only working part time it may be hard to get mortgage help, or to catch up on any back payments. Have you looked for a more affordable home to live in? While there are some agencies to try in Missouri, the amount of aid is limited. Also look into foreclosure counseling, most of which is free. So try these to get mortgage help in Missouri.