need help now with money to pay bills

State and local government assistance programs.
sweetpea1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help now with money to pay bills

Post by sweetpea1 »

MY HUDSON HAD BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR 6 MONTHS AND I HAD TO KEEP THE BILLS PAY UNTIL HE GOES BACK TO WORK.
HE'S HAD NEE SUYER. AND NOW I NEED HELP WITH MY BILLS THIS TIME BEFORE THEY GET CUT OFF.SO PLEASE HELP.
my ligth bill well be cut off on the 8th of july.it 200.00 dollars so if anyone can help me please do.my email is davis.loretta77@yahoo.com my addess is 36 trapper ln, Sumrall MS.39482 my name is loretta davis.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help now with money to pay bills

Post by Admin »

A few resources. Try Atmos Energy, Sharing the Warmth, Alcorn County Electric Power Association, which provide funds for people who need emergency help, and the Salvation Army on 226 Second St, Columbia, MS
Pinetta

Post by Pinetta »

Trying to get a job, no one hires me, even though I have a bachelor’s degree. My license suspended because I don't have money to pay the car insurance, I will be homeless with my daughter if by the 23rd of this month I don't pay the rent, my electric bill will be cut off in 3 days, I'm desperate!!! Please help me.
Wacca

Post by Wacca »

I am in need of one months assistance with my utilities and rent in Alabama. I work a partime job (24 hours a week) and I am in the process of being trained for another job but the training on the new job will take a month so I will not receive any money from the 2nd job until November. So in the meantime time I am in need of assistance. Everybody needs a little help sometimes and this is my time. I am a hard working tax paying citizen that trying to maintain during this training and transitioning time. Please help if you can and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
JoBruce

Post by JoBruce »

I need help on paying rent, electricity, phone and other bills. We supposed to pay rent on the 5th but we can't because my husband doen't have a job. We are almost at the end of this month and the other payment is almost here. The manager at the apartments were I'm living is very nice and understanding. I hope I could qualified because I'm in a very bad situation. Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That list basically includes every single bill a person can have. If your husband doesn't have a job, what about you? Are you working, and if not, why? You didn't leave much time to receive help as you indicated your payments are due, but you can always try. Find how to get help with bills from all of our various resources and programs.
Perkins1

Post by Perkins1 »

I currently just lost my job at Halifax hospital due to tardiness due to being very sick. So we are low on money. I was not able to work and was in a lot of pain. Right before that happened my fiancé almost cut his finger off and I had to rush him to hospital and that left him out of work for two entire weeks. I don't normally do things like this but were in dire need of money for help paying rent and electric bills. I just don't know what to do anymore. Anything can help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some agencies that you can try. They will offer money for free to a small number of families, and one option is unemployment. Since you lost your job that may in fact qualify you. Also if your finance lost a finger, there may be money given to you from disability too. So try these options for your bills.
Perkins1 wrote:I currently just lost my job at Halifax hospital due to tardiness due to being very sick. So we are low on money. I was not able to work and was in a lot of pain. Right before that happened my fiancé almost cut his finger off and I had to rush him to hospital and that left him out of work for two entire weeks. I don't normally do things like this but were in dire need of money for help paying rent and electric bills. I just don't know what to do anymore. Anything can help.