Taxes and reverse mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 am
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Taxes and reverse mortgage

Postby Greenwich » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 am

Dear Sir. I am a man of 77 years old. I am on a fixed income and need help paying bills. I owe money to RMS (Reverse Mortgage Services) because they paid taxes for me. I owe money to the IRS. I owe money to credit companies and I just don't know how I can ever catch up with the bills.
I need to pay the new taxes on my home from MUD and School taxes and the State property taxes. I have no car and I need one, but my score is not good and the payments on a car would be too high for me. Then the insurance on a car is too high. (Why I don't know).
I need help with food. I just hope that there is someone out there will or could help me out. Please send me email on this, thank you.

Return to “Help With Mortgages”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests