Who can help me pay AEP bill in Texas?

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Yuto
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Who can help me pay AEP bill in Texas?

Post by Yuto »

My name is Dora. I have had an outstanding bill with AEP for sometime now. I am still without electricity and the Texas heat is starting. I have not been able to get assistance to pay that bill. I am surviving on a small disability check and the little bit I get through the SNAP program. I am sixty one years old, and suffer from degenerative disc disease which is very painful and have been diagnosed with congenital heart disease. I know there was a problem with the meter. As I had explained I had someone checking on my house and dogs while I went to visit with my sister, because I had no electricity. That person had messed with my meter.
I would like to know if I can get assistance to pay that bill and resume electric service at my house.
My address is Rocksprings, Tx 78880.
A company told me AEP has it listed as a business. That is incorrect. It is a residence. Hope you can inform me as to what to do to restore service. I can't afford a big payment or deposit.
Hope you can help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Who can help me pay AEP bill in Texas?

Post by Admin »

Hi Dora
We have a list of payment plans, assistance programs, and benefits for AEP in Texas. There are multiple programs to help people - even more so during the summer. Locate AEP Texas assistance programs.
Yuto wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:08 am My name is Dora. I have had an outstanding bill with AEP for sometime now. I am still without electricity and the Texas heat is starting.