How do I use my EBT to get a free tablet?

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Stevie99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How do I use my EBT to get a free tablet?

Post by Stevie99 »

Hi my name is Cassy. I am 49 years old just had my second stroke and kidney failure all with in a year. I have applied for disability but am waiting for response. I have had food assistance for phone before that. I need help getting a tablet and phone and internet bills as I have no income anymore due to last stroke. I need a phone and tablet just to live life. I have tried and applied for a Samsung tablet with EBT but was rejected by Verizon. If I think I can’t ever get a live person I can tell them my story. I do have food stamps and I am on Medicaid. Is there anything else available? I live in Hermann Missouri.
Tolbert

Re: How do I use my EBT to get a free tablet?

Post by Tolbert »

To whom it may concern:
My name is Brittany, and I am 30 years old and on SNAP benefits. I have been looking for ways to supplement our family's income while I stay at home with our 9 month old, and I would like more information on getting a free tablet so I can get paid to write articles (if the opportunity is still available). I am very good with words, proper grammar and punctuation, spelling, vocabulary, etc. I just need a tablet and a chance.
Please consider me for this position if there is an opening available! In addition to having my EBT card are there any requirements regarding the free tablet or sample article (topic, length, style, etc.)?
Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
Brittany
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: How do I use my EBT to get a free tablet?

Post by Admin »

Hi Brittany (and Cassy),
If your income is low enough, or you are on government benefits like SNAP / EBT, there is a program called Lifeline. Many phone companies will give people a tablet as part of this service, but it will be year or two old model most likely. As lifeline mandates that people have some form of phone or device for communications, and the tablet meets that need. Look here for information on how to get a free tablet.

Tolbert wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:10 pm To whom it may concern:
My name is Brittany, and I am 30 years old and on SNAP benefits. I have been looking for ways to supplement our family's income while I stay at home with our 9 month old, and I would like more information on getting a free tablet so I can get paid to write articles (if the opportunity is still available).