Grants for single people with no kids

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Taylor MM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grants for single people with no kids

Post by Taylor MM »

Unfortunately the Illuminating company has shut off my electricity. I have been paying what I could each month ($50) to no avail. Upon calling I was told that I would not be able to have electricity unless $1380 was paid and they would not accept a payment plan. I don't know what to do in order to get a grant.
I am single with no children and it seems my local job and family department refuses me because of it. According to them, I make enough to support myself. Thank you for your time and consideration it is so much appreciated as it is hard to find help when you have no kids.
Schefler1

Re: Grants for single people with no kids

Post by Schefler1 »

I recently moved to Haverhill and had to have another round of Radioactive treatments due to a lympho node nodule that grew in my Neck. I am seeking a grant for my medical bills as they are out of of this world. I'm single, no kids, I work full time everyday and I am behind on my rent and if I could just pay off the past due amount I will be back on track.
I just cannot catch up and its going to get worse. I've never received any sort of grant assistance before and this is my last option at this point. I look forward to hearing from someone URGENTLY.
Bregt

Post by Bregt »

Hello I am in need of help with my rent. I have been moving and hiding from my ex-boyfriend. He was out to really hurt me.
I have had to quit jobs and I finally found peace, as I do not have kids! He was sentence to prison.
My landlord has been very patient. I don't have no were to go. I don't want to have to move again as it will cost me more to move. I have a job interview Friday but I am so far behind. Please send me info on grant programs or if you can direct me to someone. I really appreciate it thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, right or wrong most of the emergency aid in this country is for people with kids. As far as programs to try, there are several that may offer help for your rent. And like you said, it least you sound safe now and just need to get back on track financially.
Bregt wrote: I have had to quit jobs and I finally found peace, as I do not have kids! He was sentence to prison.
BLoyd

Post by BLoyd »

Hi,
I am not working. I was working in collections and had to leave due to its high stress level and its effect on my anxiety. I have not been able to find work for about a month now and am not able to pay rent so want a grant. I am moving with a friend July 1st as I have no kids but I wanted to know if there were any programs I may be eligible for to assist me in paying my bills until I find work. I live in Florida.
Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places for free grant money. But they are far and few between, as so many people think that "free" grants exist and they really don't. They come with conditions, are more charitable resources, and the like.
BLoyd wrote:Hi,
I am not working. I was working in collections and had to leave due to its high stress level and its effect on my anxiety. I have not been able to find work for about a month now and am not able to pay rent so want a grant. I am moving with a friend July 1st as I have no kids but I wanted to know if there were any programs I may be eligible for to assist me in paying my bills until I find work. I live in Florida.
Thanks,