Rogers Cable Bill is past due

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Ripa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rogers Cable Bill is past due

Post by Ripa »

Hi there, I was wondering if I could please get some assistance in paying a Rogers’s cable bill. It's $400 dollars and I can't afford to pay it. I'm a single mother struggling to keep food and clothes on my kids back. Please consider helping me with this as I don't want to lose my phone or cable my kids enjoy watching TV. This will be only a one time help. Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rogers Cable Bill is past due

Post by Admin »

Seriously? Disconnect the Cable. No one needs a TV when they can't even buy food, more are less a package from Rogers Cable. Your kids can take on other, healthier and stimulating activities. they can go outside and get some fresh air. Or start a business. Thousands of kids do, including some from low income families. Have them be productive instead of tuning on the cable. Anyway, here are some other suggestions for you regarding low income assistance for needy families.
Ripa wrote:Hi there, I was wondering if I could please get some assistance in paying a Rogers’s cable bill. It's $400 dollars and I can't afford to pay it. I'm a single mother struggling to keep food and clothes on my kids back. Please consider helping me with this as I don't want to lose my phone or cable my kids enjoy watching TV. This will be only a one time help. Thank you very much.