Phone and utilities as we have zero income

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Barclay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Phone and utilities as we have zero income

Post by Barclay »

Unemployment ran out. Daughter lives with me and filed for disability approximately 4 years ago. I also had to file for Disability, as a 59 year old who, until the last couple of years, worked good jobs and had never used public assistance. ZERO money coming in. Phones and utilities threatening to cut off. I use my phone, as does my daughter for internet to try and find help. Please help. I am in such pain that I can hardly walk. Thank you so much. This is very embarrassing to me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Phone and utilities as we have zero income

Post by Admin »

There are assistance programs for telephone bills, including both home and celluar. If you enroll into these, which you should be qualified for as you are on disability, then that money saved can be used for your utilities. But these are juut discount services, and if you have zero income it will be challenging. You need a job or money coming in the door to sustain your account as you apply for help for paying phone bills. As the government will not take care of the entire expense you owe.