LOSING HOME - CHRISTMAS HELP FOR 4 CHILDREN

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
SuzetteW
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

LOSING HOME - CHRISTMAS HELP FOR 4 CHILDREN

Post by SuzetteW »

LOSING HOME - CHRISTMAS GIFT HELP :?:
Hello, I'm writing in concern for my Sister and her Husband and 4 Children. I am currently Disabled and on Social Security Disablilty and can't, unfortunately, help her. Her Husband has gone down hill with his Diabetes this year and try as She has, they are loosing their house. Now, She is worried about Christmas for her Children, whom are ages 2 to 16. Is there any place out there that helps Families that are trying, but just not making it? My email address is walzsm@yahoo.com and her email address is karen.adams@wachovia.com. Thank-You so so much, Suzette M Walz
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: LOSING HOME - CHRISTMAS HELP FOR 4 CHILDREN

Post by Admin »

Many local branches of the Salvation Army runs holiday programs. They can provide meals around thanksgiving, Christmas, and other holidays. Some of the even can provide gifts through Angel tree programs. They also tend to know about other local organizations and charities. Check this link out. There are many phone numbers for both national and local organizations.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ns_th.html
SuzetteW wrote:LOSING HOME - CHRISTMAS GIFT HELP :?:
Hello, I'm writing in concern for my Sister and her Husband and 4 Children. I am currently Disabled and on Social Security Disablilty and can't, unfortunately, help her. Her Husband has gone down hill with his Diabetes this year and try as She has, they are loosing their house. Now, She is worried about Christmas for her Children, whom are ages 2 to 16. Is there any place out there that helps Families that are trying, but just not making it? My email address is walzsm@yahoo.com and her email address is karen.adams@wachovia.com. Thank-You so so much, Suzette M Walz
Guy Dupage

Post by Guy Dupage »

I am a 57 year old widow on home oxygen and in a power chair. I am on a limited income, and for Christmas I have 6 grandchildren ages 8-3 and 4 daughters and their spouses coming over for dinner. I cannot even give them a package of hotdogs. Is there a way you can help me or lead me in right the direction.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not sure if agencies in San Diego will offer Christmas help for that many people, such as 6 grandchildren. But you can try. Maybe at least you can get a meal, and find information on San Diego holiday programs.