Search found 3 matches

by Angela JStandokes
Sat Sep 12, 2026 3:01 pm
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: Emergency Help with Electric Bill - Where to get it?
Replies: 102
Views: 50984

Re: Emergency Help with Electric Bill - Where to get it?

Hello, My name is Melissa. I am asking for assistance with paying some electric bills. Here is one. I hope that you will help and contact me because I am in dire need of further emergency assistance. r contacts me by email. I look forward to hearing from someone. This is an URGENT SITUATION. PLEASE ...
by Angela JStandokes
Tue Sep 01, 2026 8:14 am
Forum: Help With Mortgages
Topic: Mortgage payment plus utility bills
Replies: 17
Views: 28637

Re: Mortgage payment plus utility bills

Hi, I'm Leona, we have 3 children and got custody of a baby boy in May, my husband lost his job a couple months ago due to company changes, the same company hired him back a little while later with way less pay, but during that time we had no income and got behind on utility bills, including others ...
by Angela JStandokes
Wed Aug 05, 2026 1:22 pm
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Where in San Jose CA is rent help?
Replies: 0
Views: 176

Where in San Jose CA is rent help?

Hello. I really don't know how to start, but I think I am going to tell you a little bit about my lovely husband. We met 14 years ago in a chat room. After one year of a long distance relationship, we got married. After five years of marriage, a beautiful girl came into our world. The people who kno...