Meals on Wheels deliver for heart attacks?

Find programs, agencies, businesses and other places that give away stuff for free.
NHPB also has information on charity and church programs too for free items, and find free local giveaways in your community.
Thiago
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Meals on Wheels deliver for heart attacks?

Post by Thiago »

Good afternoon
Just enquiring about the Meals on wheels. My mom had a heart attack last week Wednesday and is not able to come out of her home as she is 71 years old and I'm rather concerned about her eating.
My brother is there but he has been tested for COVID so he has to isolate in the bedroom away from her. Also the thing is he is very scared as my mum has been tested negative and does not want to pass anything on as she has just come out of hospital.
Please give him a call for more information, My name is Sharon. His mom lives in NYC and I am sure there are Meals on Wheels there.
You can get me via this email for further information.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Meals on Wheels deliver for heart attacks?

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Meals on wheels will cover "homebound people". If your mom is 71, and recovering from the heart attack / homebound, that should qualify here. But we can't say for sure but we have a list of places to try on the main site here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... heels.html
Thiago wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:53 am Good afternoon
Just enquiring about the Meals on wheels. My mom had a heart attack last week Wednesday and is not able to come out of her home as she is 71 years old and I'm rather concerned about her eating.
My brother is there but he has been tested for COVID so he has to isolate in the bedroom away from her. Also the thing is he is very scared as my mum has been tested negative and does not want to pass anything on as she has just come out of hospital.
Please give him a call for more information, My name is Sharon. His mom lives in NYC and I am sure there are Meals on Wheels there.
You can get me via this email for further information.
Hope to hear from you soon.