Help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
mrwonderfulsmom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with rent

Post by mrwonderfulsmom »

Try the churches and Catholic Charities may help you, they help a lot of people with children and it doesn't matter what religion you are.
ricksweiser

Re: Help with rent

Post by ricksweiser »

i tried that they will not help if your not a member
Sam10

Post by Sam10 »

To Whom it May Concern, October 12, 2010

I was on unemployment, and my unemployment was stopped without a notice letter. Thus, there was a balance of 2800, the reason was because I completed school. Thus was emotionally upsetting to me, as I was depending on this cash to pay my bills.
As of the current date, I have 0 income, my mother has helped with living necessities, such as food, bills, and my rent. If not for her help I would be on the streets. She only works two days a week and receives social security. I did go to social services I was told to wait for a response, I can not pay my bills.

I am a adult who is in desperate need, I have been searching endlessly for a job, I want to work, however it seems endless as well as depressing. I have a degree in Teacher of the Handicapped, (BA), in English literature I am willing and able to work if anyone out there would hire me. In the meantime I have no choice but to seek any assistance I can receive, until I find that job, and yes, I have applied for clerk positions, sales and many other jobs. I just need some help at this point in time, please I am losing hope in society, as a citizen.

Desperately seeking help in Wall, NJ
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

This is Monmouth County New Jersey. Did you apply for the federal unemployment extension programs? It can be up to two years of unemployment compensation and weekly pay checks. If you are a teacher you really have a better chance of finding a job then most.
In the meantime, some options are FoodBank of Monmouth County New Jersey
732-918-2600
Another is the Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, and the phone number there is (973) 279-7100
These places have social services and other resources for low income.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... =10&p=2605
Sam10 wrote:To Whom it May Concern, October 12, 2010

I was on unemployment, and my unemployment was stopped without a notice letter. Thus, there was a balance of 2800, the reason was because I completed school. Thus was emotionally upsetting to me, as I was depending on this cash to pay my bills.
As of the current date, I have 0 income, my mother has helped with living necessities, such as food, bills, and my rent. If not for her help I would be on the streets. She only works two days a week and receives social security. I did go to social services I was told to wait for a response, I can not pay my bills.

I am a adult who is in desperate need, I have been searching endlessly for a job, I want to work, however it seems endless as well as depressing. I have a degree in Teacher of the Handicapped, (BA), in English literature I am willing and able to work if anyone out there would hire me. In the meantime I have no choice but to seek any assistance I can receive, until I find that job, and yes, I have applied for clerk positions, sales and many other jobs. I just need some help at this point in time, please I am losing hope in society, as a citizen.

Desperately seeking help in Wall, NJ