Home repairs and mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Preta1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home repairs and mortgage

Post by Preta1 »

Good evening,
I found your site during a search for assistance. I am trying to provide assistance for a family member who is in dire straights. She recently had an electrical fire in her home in Daytona Beach, Florida. Her power has been disconnected at the box due to unstable and improperly installed wiring. She is on fixed income from disability, behind in mortgage and taxes. She is unable to obtain the money to help fix the wiring so she and her disabled mother is living in a home with her animals that has no power, available water during a summer which the heat shall return. She has tried contacting a couple of agencies however she was told her her issues is not severe enough to receive help or they don't help someone in her situation. I was wondering if you were aware of any agencies or charities that might be able to her in this time of need. She wont be able to function much longer in this condition. I am hoping you will be able to provide any type of assistance and information. She needs some type of shelter and help for the animals. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Jillian
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home repairs and mortgage

Post by Jillian »

Hello, I got your link on google my situation right now is that I am going through a financial hardship for the month of July. I Wanted to see if I can get a onetime help to pay my Mortgage on my home for this month, what happened is that both my husband and I work have no problem paying our mortgage and bills but my husband’s truck broke down since the end of August, and I am his only way to get to work but our schedules are different. We also had our furnace broke which means repairs to our home needed too. He was getting rides for a while but that stopped. We put the truck in the shop, and repair cost was $1,375.00 which I must pay to take truck out. This is my mortgage payment for September, I have one week to come up with $1,197.75 for my mortgage including late fees for September.