Out of unemployment and cant afford to pay my bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
lyndsey108
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Out of unemployment and cant afford to pay my bills

Post by lyndsey108 »

I don't understand this site. I lost job. Im almost out of unemployment. I cant afford to pay my bills or my rent. where can i go to get help? who do i contact? your web site just confuses me. i'm in baton rouge, la
i need medical prescription help im diabetic and my injections cost 268 a pen. i need utility and rent help.
Assistance

Re: Out of unemployment and cant afford to pay my bills

Post by Assistance »

The site http://www.needhelppayingbills.com is very informative. It lists all the programs, charities, government aid, debt consolidation approaches, and other ways to get help with bills, save on bills, save money, and much more. Use it as a resource.
Rudys

Post by Rudys »

Hello, I am 35 and getting out of a 15 year relationship for the third and final time and have been told that I broke free from a homicide plan and its been 4 months and I want my son to have a great life and be nice. My husband made good money but left me with nothing and I get 490 for medical but I've been at my house for 13 years and don’t want to lose it. I did apply for disability but it takes up to 6 months which I think I will get approved due to brain trauma, PTSD, and physical injuries but just want to keep our home and stay afloat! My unemployment also just ran out. I have been framed as crazy and nobody believes me and I have no moral support. I also need assistance with legal if possible because custody court is this Wednesday the 22nd and I've used the local law firm but they are really busy and I need help getting footwork done and phone calls etc. Please contact me. I live in Los Angeles California. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Rudys wrote:I have been framed as crazy and nobody believes me and I have no moral support. I also need assistance with legal if possible because custody court is this Wednesday the 22nd.
The law firms that offer aid to low income families can both help you in court and even help you with that application you have for disability. But since the court date is so near, it may be tough to get help in that time frame. But you can start to ask and see what they say. You may have to work with a paralegal until a lawyer frees up, and locate pro-bono legal aid for custody disputes.