PULLING OUT MY HAIR

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
jessie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

PULLING OUT MY HAIR

Post by jessie »

I AM 33 YEARS OLD. i have a 12 year old daughter. four years ago my boyfriend started using drugs so i asked my mother for help with my daughter untill i found a safe place. then i was diagnosed with cervical cancer. stage one. i asked my parents to continue to care for my child while i was getting better. i lost my job , i lost everything. i was given an opurtunity to go to indiana to start up a buisness which i did. when i found that calling my daughter or parents would always go unanswered or never returened. i purchased a plane ticket to see my daughter for her birthday. i told my parents i that i did not want to go back to indiana that i wanted to come back and see my daughter. get a place and have her back home with me. this became very important as of late because now my mother has cancer. stage 3 cervivcal.she just had kidney surgery. i have no money and have been sleeping on couches trying to figure out what to do. i have no idea where to start. i have full custady of her. but without a safe place to stay i cant just pull her out of the home she is currently in. i feel my mother and step father cannot care for her properly and when i offer help ...i get shut down. they wont even let me see her half the time....where do i start/
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: PULLING OUT MY HAIR

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about your mother and cancer, as well as boyfriend and other issues. So are you looking for help for those cancer bills and expenses? Or something else?
Here is a listing of information on cancer non-profits. They can help with medications and more. In addition, they can also provide support with the other bills and expenses that can result, like rent, transportation, and others. If it is help with other items, explore the main site for the thousands of programs listed there.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html
jessie wrote:I AM 33 YEARS OLD. i have a 12 year old daughter. four years ago my boyfriend started using drugs so i asked my mother for help with my daughter untill i found a safe place. then i was diagnosed with cervical cancer. stage one. i asked my parents to continue to care for my child while i was getting better. i lost my job , i lost everything. i was given an opurtunity to go to indiana to start up a buisness which i did. when i found that calling my daughter or parents would always go unanswered or never returened. i purchased a plane ticket to see my daughter for her birthday. i told my parents i that i did not want to go back to indiana that i wanted to come back and see my daughter. get a place and have her back home with me. this became very important as of late because now my mother has cancer. stage 3 cervivcal.she just had kidney surgery. i have no money and have been sleeping on couches trying to figure out what to do. i have no idea where to start. i have full custady of her. but without a safe place to stay i cant just pull her out of the home she is currently in. i feel my mother and step father cannot care for her properly and when i offer help ...i get shut down. they wont even let me see her half the time....where do i start/
WindowsOfHeaven777

Re: PULLING OUT MY HAIR

Post by WindowsOfHeaven777 »

Hello Jessie. Bless your heart. Many people can just change your situation specifics over to their own situation specifics and always the answers are pretty similar. As you grieve, we grieve. As your situation improves, our situation improves. Relationships can always be win-win when put into the correct context.

A common form of reference for people experiencing similar circumstances, such as grief, credit bills, confusion, depression, and all other things human, is returning to and relying upon tha highest power. We already see that govenments and organizations, while helpful as much as they are possible, cannot and do not always "come through for us" on a timely basis. However, many of those who have returned to and relied upon the highest power for resolution of troubles, have found same very satisfying in rendering help.

Jessie, whatever your perspective on things spiritual - and this post is written from the Christian perspective - regain contact with your highest power and things more than likely will resolve favorably. My very best regards to you in sincerity. Let me know how I might help.