Help for a friend

Find how to get help with rent
Manis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for a friend

Post by Manis »

Hello,
I am trying to assist a friend of mine who is a school guidance counselor. She is trying very hard to aid a working woman with 4 kids from being evicted from her home this coming Friday. She went to public services but they refuse to aid her because they said she a little above they standard status for help. Please if you know any charities or aiding programs who can keep this woman from being homeless with four children I applaud your help and aid in assisting her the money she needs to keep her home. Thank you in advance. You can contact me at my email address and I will forward your info to the guidance counselor at the school. By the way I was online searching for assistance and charities, anyone who can help this Mother with four children and found you, hope you can help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for a friend

Post by Admin »

That is great that you are looking out for your friend. Teachers and school counselors should be paid more, and they should not need to struggle. We do know of some charities in your area, and some programs your friend can apply at. Please forward this information on about Tucson rent assistance programs and resources, and the listing of the best agencies and programs to call can be found there.
Manis wrote:Hello,
I am trying to assist a friend of mine who is a school guidance counselor. She is trying very hard to aid a working woman with 4 kids from being evicted from her home this coming Friday. She went to public services but they refuse to aid her because they said she a little above they standard status for help. Please if you know any charities or aiding programs who can keep this woman from being homeless with four children I applaud your help and aid in assisting her the money she needs to keep her home. Thank you in advance. You can contact me at my email address and I will forward your info to the guidance counselor at the school. By the way I was online searching for assistance and charities, anyone who can help this Mother with four children and found you, hope you can help.
Perkins1

Post by Perkins1 »

May11th, 2012
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Hello, I am going through a transition and I am 45 years old. I am a recent graduate from Career Step's Medical Transcription Program. I am currently doing an Internship in hopes of landing my dream job. I have recently relocated from San Bernadillo, New Mexico to Beaverton Oregon, which is where my sister lives. I have exhausted all of my student loans, grants, and unemployment money. My sister has a special needs child and is not employed. Therefore, she is not able to help me financially either. We did, however, find a suitable 1 bedroom apartment here in Beaverton. I have a section 8 voucher and have been approved to move into this unit at the end of the week of May 21th, 2012. It is being cleaned and painted and will be available Friday. The deposit is $540.00 dollars. Is there anyway I could get assistance with this deposit, so that I may be able to continue with my career goals and be self sufficient. I also have been allowed a utility allowance through the Clackamas county Housing Authority. I would appreciate any help available.
Thank you for your time.
FreddieMac2

Post by FreddieMac2 »

Hello.
I am a single parent of two boys, and they are my world!!!!!! I was currently going through a divorce, and that was recently final.....While going through the divorce, I had to pay for everything out of pocket, and to top it off, my hours got cut at work, and that has resulted me in living from paycheck to paycheck...I’m currently playing catch up on my bills, and I have no help!!!!! It has become a bit stressful, because I don't know how I am going to get them some things that they need for Xmas!!!! Can you please help my kids out this Xmas, and help with my rent? It would be greatly appreciated!!!! I look forward to hearing from you!!! Thank you & God Bless!!!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you ask the housing authority for a referral on the security deposit? They should have some options for you in Clackamas County Oregon. We have information and referrals to, but not much more that. So you can call around to the programs we have listed, and they are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html
TrakP1

Post by TrakP1 »

I am having to move due to the fact the friend I've been staying with is being moved into a nursing home. I'm disabled and can afford the rent for the place I have found but I do not have any money for the deposit. The electricity is 500 and the deposit for the house is only 500.
I really need some help please. I have to be out of the friends house by this Wednesday. This is me come a very short notice and a very urgent move for her. I thank you and please call me.
Pantene

Post by Pantene »

I have a very good friend that has had a long stretch of bad luck and unfortunate circumstances. Her two children that were living with her have moved out and gotten their own places to live in and she no longer has their help paying bills. On top of that my friend needs help with a central air conditioner unit has gone out and so her parents and children went together to buy her a window unit, which does not cool the house most times.
She lives in an older trailer that she was awarded after the divorce from their Dad but it has started leaking and all of her friends try to help as much as we can, but the needs are just too hard for us to do. Her back porch fell through and her front porch needs to be replaced, which I am going to try to do for her when I get paid this month (I am on disability) so its hard for me to get help her as much as I would like.
I really am hoping you can help me help my friend with some resources and so we can help her and maybe just brighten her day a little better. If not, I am hoping that you can point me in the right direction. Thank you so much for your help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Good for you to try to help a friend. It is great to read a positive story these days. There are rent assistance programs in all states and communities, and look here for places near you that help with rent.
Pantene wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:32 am I really am hoping you can help me help my friend with some resources and so we can help her and maybe just brighten her day a little better. If not, I am hoping that you can point me in the right direction. Thank you so much for your help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.