Point me in the right direction please!!!

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Angella Wilt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Point me in the right direction please!!!

Post by Angella Wilt »

[Can anyone help me? :? I am like so many of you out there right now. I need to figure out a way to pay my gas bill . It has been off now for several days and its making life( as im sure many of you already know) miserable ! :cry: If it was only myself i I could deal with all the inconviences no gas has to offer! But I have two children who are not so easy with it. My 12 year old needs to shower before school in order to bo okay with himself for the day and insure a good day at school.(puberty has set in and body oder can be a bit of a problem) any ways I dont want to bore you withall my stupid problems ( i know some of u have it way worse than me) so really what im looking for is any agencies any one could refer me to that has funding as of today that could help me out. I have tried several who really should update there info on the web because most of them ran out of money along time ago. :shock: So i could really use some suggestions hopefully i will get one I havent tried or heard of. ( ive already tried the usual HEAP. GAF. Salvation Army 211 etc...) Any little thing you take the time to tell me would be GREATLY appreciated ! Thank You; Angie :) olor=#8000BF][/color]
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Point me in the right direction please!!!

Post by Admin »

Hi Angie, what state and County?
If you called for HEAP, 211, Salvation Army you have taken many of the right steps. But most places have more options and agencies. If you post your county I can provide more info. Or in the meantime this link brings you to county electric and gas bill assistance programs, for the biggest counties in the US. There are links from here to smaller county programs, and state assistance.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/com ... gency.html