Home with disability and need cat litter

Find programs, agencies, businesses and other places that give away stuff for free.
NHPB also has information on charity and church programs too for free items, and find free local giveaways in your community.
Elowen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home with disability and need cat litter

Post by Elowen »

Hello and I hope this email finds you well.
I am on disability and I am in need of a new supplies for my cat. I would like to know if your organization offers cat litter, kibble or food? But the litter is the most expensive and that is what I need the most. I tried to take out a loan with my disability but my credit isn't the best however I have been approved for financing but I need $1800 as a down payment. My cat is my life is I can barely walk and she is my therapy friend. Thanks so much!
Astrid

Re: Home with disability and need cat litter

Post by Astrid »

I hate asking for help but I really need it. I have very little food, including car or dog food. I also ran out of litter. have a rottweiler and cat and I am disabled. If was not for them I would not be here. My ex wants me gone ASAP. I have no one but my fur babies. My rottweiler is a service dog. have asthma and depression with suicidal thoughts. I am so scared of being homeless and losing my cat and dog. I am trying to get disability renewed and my ID is expired and DSS says I need that to get my food stamps, which does not pay for cat litter. I want to follow my dream of being a published author. I can't do that with no internet or computer. I need to take a few college courses to help polish my writing too.
Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Home with disability and need cat litter

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear that/read that,
So many rely on their pets (like you seem to) to keep going, and whatever it takes that is amazing for you and the cat as well as rottweiler. Since you are homebound, you probably need pet food and litter delivered. If so, try this for help.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... on_wh.html
Astrid wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:55 am I hate asking for help but I really need it. I have very little food, including car or dog food. I also ran out of litter. have a rottweiler and cat and I am disabled. If was not for them I would not be here. My ex wants me gone ASAP.
Please help me.