Places to get free food in Tampa for my kids

Find programs, agencies, businesses and other places that give away stuff for free.
NHPB also has information on charity and church programs too for free items, and find free local giveaways in your community.
esminka
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Places to get free food in Tampa for my kids

Post by esminka »

Hi my name is Paige and I'm a single mother of 3 kids (under the age of 8) doing the best I can with bills, buying groceries and the expenses of raising children on my own in Tampa. Inflation along with all the cost of food has me in a financial mess. My monthly grocery budget is over $300 this month and I am in desperate need of help to feed my kids and do not know where to go. I'm now looking for additional assistance and if any I available I'm in need although I terribly hate to have to reach out and ask for it. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
Goldwolf

Re: Places to get free food in Tampa for my kids

Post by Goldwolf »

Hello,
My name is Courtney. I was trying to find information on how to sign up for for a food bank in Tampa. My husband and I have 3 children with another baby girl coming the middle of December. We are down to one income as I am diabetic and have health issues as well as being pregnant, working was just not an option anymore for me.
If you could please respond back with any information or advice on any type of food assistance I could get this year I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Places to get free food in Tampa for my kids

Post by Admin »

Hi Courtney and Paige,
The good news is there are many pantries, food banks and other charities in the Tampa area. Or of course you have nearby St. Pete to try and other places in the Bay area. As the counties are so large, which means there are many food distribution places for free groceries and other supplies. Here is the main Tampa list of free food places.