Hotel room so can take care of my mom

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
Rae Lil Black
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hotel room so can take care of my mom

Post by Rae Lil Black »

To whom it may concern,
My name is Corinna. I am writing in hopes to get some help paying for my hotel while I stay in Faribault to be by my mom's side as she slowly and painfully is dying from "post covid" issues which is causing heart failure. She currently is at the emeralds in Faribault and I live in Mankato and do not want to be that far away in case something where to happen.
Daily I have to run to the nursing home and check her oxygen because of some careless mistake someone has made effecting not only my moms health but her life. So going home is not an option. I have slept in my car a few times but it's getting to cold now to do that as I care for my mom, that is why a hotel room may help. So any help or any suggestions would help me out so very much. I am currently staying at Faribault hometown inn, at $80 night. Or $500 week but I've been unable to come up with the $500 up front so I've had to struggle day to day. Thank you so much for your time and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hotel room so can take care of my mom

Post by Admin »

Many charities are offering short term lodging during the COVID pandemic. As they know the shelters are full, so there may be free hotel or motel vouchers. Or similar short term stays for say a night or 2 in a motel. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... chers.html
Rae Lil Black wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:09 am To whom it may concern,
My name is Corinna. I am writing in hopes to get some help paying for my hotel while I stay in Faribault to be by my mom's side as she slowly and painfully is dying from "post covid" issues which is causing heart failure. She currently is at the emeralds in Faribault and I live in Mankato and do not want to be that far away in case something where to happen.
Daily I have to run to the nursing home and check her oxygen because of some careless mistake someone has made effecting not only my moms health but her life. So going home is not an option. I have slept in my car a few times but it's getting to cold now to do that as I care for my mom, that is why a hotel room may help. So any help or any suggestions would help me out so very much. I am currently staying at Faribault hometown inn, at $80 night. Or $500 week but I've been unable to come up with the $500 up front so I've had to struggle day to day. Thank you so much for your time and God bless.