Broke our payment arrangement on gas bill account

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Charlie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Broke our payment arrangement on gas bill account

Post by Charlie »

Need help paying our gas bill. I had set up a payment arrangement, and had to break the arrangement because didn't have enough money to pay it. I recently had to wait my part-time job because our daughter is having some severe medical issues. So she is demanding a lot of my time. Waiting for a decision from disability.
My husband is still working full time. Just in the middle of trying to catch everything up. Once we get everything caught up. We should be ok. I restructured our bills. So we just need help getting the gas bill caught up, so we can keep it that way. It has just been hard with our daughters medical issues.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Broke our payment arrangement on gas bill account

Post by Admin »

Sounds like you are still trying to do the right thing, by husband still working, you staying home, filing for disability, etc. There are various payment plans from Nebraska energy companies, so continue to pursue those. They can often help with those gas bills, including helping with catching up, and find more details. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html