hi my name is greg i only need help just this one time pleas

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
greghodges
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

hi my name is greg i only need help just this one time pleas

Post by greghodges »

I live in an apt complex in vinton va I do work and pay my own bills I try not to ask for help I've always been able to manage. I should start off by saying I don't want cash if someone helps me I will give them the address and phone # to the appts I live in I owe them $525 the electrc company $100 and the only other bill we desperatly need right now is our cell phones they are $35 each we have 2 my girlfriend and I. If someone could help it would greatly be appreciated the only reason I wasn't able to pay it myself is my uncle on my fathers side died I took 3 days off work to grieve I was close to him as was my dad I went to the funeral to comfort my dad he took it hard well I never got paid even though they said I would I called before I took off to make sure but since he wasn't immidiate fam I didn't get paid and this weeks chec totaled a whopping $0.00 please help so we don't loose our place thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: hi my name is greg i only need help just this one time p

Post by Admin »

Hi, Do you need help with rent or electric bills, as you posted this in the rent section but are implying below utilities. Either way, we cover both of those needs in Virginia. The main resources to call for help can be found on our main site. Here is a good link for you. We have resources and assistance listed by need (such as rental or utilities) as well as local programs, including in Vinton. Explore the site as we have thousands of programs listed. Here is more data.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/vir ... grams.html