Search found 3 matches

by Chelsea Martinez
Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:36 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Where can I go for help in Erie County NY?
Replies: 3
Views: 1502

In Buffalo NY and need help

Hello my name is Markita. I am 34 single mother to a son Josiah 14 in Buffalo. My light bill is currently high and can’t pay the whole thing and I cut back on shopping even at stores like Dollar Store. I live in Buffalo New York. do have some health issues as well as my son if you could please help ...
by Chelsea Martinez
Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:00 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Lake County Ohio resources to pay bills needed
Replies: 1
Views: 109

Lake County Ohio resources to pay bills needed

Hello, My name is Jessica and I work for a home health agency covering Lake County and one of my clients who lives in Madison Ohio that is an elderly woman who has extensive medical issues and who is a veteran. She is in a very bad situation. All of her utilities have shut off notices and are about ...
by Chelsea Martinez
Sun Jun 07, 2026 10:41 am
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Ohio rent assistance - List of options for me
Replies: 8
Views: 6093

Re: Ohio rent assistance - List of options for me

Savannah, since you're already in Cuyahoga County, I'd contact CHN Housing at https://chnhousingpartners.org/ and also FrontLine Service. Both work with people facing housing instability and may know of programs that can help with a security deposit, first month's rent, or finding affordable housing...