Search found 10 matches
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:47 am
- Forum: Help With Rent
- Topic: I am deaf so having problems find rent programs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4313
Re: I am deaf so having problems find rent programs
Hi, how are you? I am deaf woman and name is Jessica. I need your help pay security deposit for new apartment. I have lived in shelter since September 5. Because my girlfriend's family advanced my money. I did live in apartment January 3,2018 to May 2026. I lost my apartment because my parents lie t...
- Tue Sep 08, 2026 12:33 pm
- Forum: Help With Rent
- Topic: Laws to protect the disabled from eviction
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2876
Re: Laws to protect the disabled from eviction
My name is Kelly, I am not sure if this is the correct office if not please advise me who to contact. My son and myself are in desperate need for help to move as the landlord is trying to evict us. After landlord trying this, we must find a place to live. I live on my SSDI and school funds. I receiv...
- Sun Aug 09, 2026 12:11 pm
- Forum: Help With Utility Bills
- Topic: Gas bills
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5532
Re: Gas bills
Hi, my name is Christina. I am a single mother of two beautiful kids. Bailey age 8 and Matthew age 6. I was living on a front porch about 6 months ago. I thought I had met someone who at the time I thought was a Godsend. I met Ernest through my friend Lexi. She was seeing his grandson at the time. H...
- Fri May 22, 2026 10:13 am
- Forum: Free Health Care
- Topic: I need free dental work in Los Angeles
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6056
Re: I need free dental work in Los Angeles
Good morning, I am Esmeralda, Peer Navigator for Kaiser Health. I am currently assisting one of our members who resides in LA. He requires assistance with dental bills. He is disabled and living on a fixed income. Is he eligible to apply for assistance for the bills or other dental work? Do you know...
- Mon Oct 20, 2025 11:02 am
- Forum: Help With Utility Bills
- Topic: Looking for utility bill programs for my clients
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2610
Re: Looking for utility bill programs for my clients
Hi My name is Mike. I am a union utility worker in southeast Michigan. While on a project in Warren Michigan, I encountered a client of my utility company whose gas was shut off prior to us doing work. This client is a single mother of 4 I believe. Her oldest child has special needs. I spoke with he...
- Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:15 am
- Forum: Help With Taxes
- Topic: Sale to repay tax deed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 17659
Re: Sale to repay tax deed
My name is Maria. My husband lost his job due to the company closing and we are struggling to pay our taxes on the property deed we have. I live in Decatur, Indiana. I’ve been trying to apply for assistance but there is currently no programs in Adams county that are open to applications for tax deed...
- Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:56 pm
- Forum: Help With Rent
- Topic: Need cash for real estate broker fee NYC apartment
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1377
Re: Need cash for real estate broker fee NYC apartment
Hello, my family and I are looking to relocate from Georgia to New York City due to my health. I currently have Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer and the treatment I've been receiving down here isn't the best for me. There's a total of 4 people in my household with two of them that's disabled. We hav...
- Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:54 am
- Forum: Free items and give aways
- Topic: Where to get food now that SNAP was cut?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7371
Where to get food now that SNAP was cut?
I was on SNAP but when cost of living for SSA increased inn January 2024 the amount did not do the same for SNAP eligibility requirements. So, me and both my kids haven't had any SNAP benefits since December 2023 and I reached out to United Way and many other places to get assistance on food and it ...
- Tue May 21, 2024 5:09 am
- Forum: Help With Utility Bills
- Topic: Struggling in Alabama with utilities and need help
- Replies: 18
- Views: 24655
Re: Alabama utility service shut off
I'm in DESPERATE need of assistance with paying My Alabama Power Bill. Yesterday afternoon, DHR showed up to My home due to My Daughter's estranged Father calling them. Our Power has been turned off due to nonpayment on an extremely high bill that I couldn't afford. We have squatters on both side's ...
- Mon May 20, 2024 5:09 pm
- Forum: General Help
- Topic: Free mental health assistance?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11902
Re: Free mental health assistance?
Hi. I am inquiring about options or funding Grant's that may be available to pay for my mental health. As I recently experienced a mental crisis that had resulted in being out of work since May 17th. Prior to my incident. I was employed fulltime as a therapeutic activity director in a long term care...
