Search found 5 matches

by Hylari
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:40 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Free clothing banks for SNAP recipients
Replies: 0
Views: 9

Free clothing banks for SNAP recipients

Good Morning, I was wondering if there are any places that offer free clothing assistance to women in the Ayer Massachusetts area for people on SNAP. I do not have a car so anything accessible by train or bus would be helpful to get to a free clothing bank. I have been out of work with an injustice ...
by Hylari
Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:16 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Children services
Replies: 0
Views: 408

Children services

I work for children service and I am looking for Back to school clothing for at least 3 families. 1 family has 4 children 13 - 15 years old (2 set of twins) 2 girls/ 13 & 15 years old and 2 boys/ 13 & 15 years old, One 4 year old girl, and One 15 years old teenage boy. The 2 sets if twin have specif...
by Hylari
Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:10 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Little Rock Arkansas Assistance
Replies: 1
Views: 1730

Re: Little Rock Arkansas Assistance

Hi, I'm speaking on behalf of my father, and we need assistance for rent help if so more, utility and other bills. What are some programs in Little Rock we can apply to? What are the requirements? Right now he's been out of work for almost a month, having trouble keeping up with the bills and rent; ...
by Hylari
Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:30 am
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Expired housing voucher
Replies: 6
Views: 2146

Re: Expired housing voucher

I currently reside in an apartment with the assistance of HUD/Vash. I am required to pay $50.00 per month for my portion of rent. IN ADDITION TO $40.00 PER MONTH FOR RENTERS INSURANCE. MY 6 MONTH RE-CERTIFICATION IS DUE 28 DECEMBER 2016. DUE TO A LONG TERM DISABILITY MY RENTAL PORTION HAS BEEN PAID ...
by Hylari
Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:04 am
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: Help with electric and water bill
Replies: 16
Views: 6465

Re: Help with electric and water bill

Good afternoon, I am trying to see if there is any financial assistance funding available for my family with electric and water bills. I am going through a divorce and have lost that income now rely on my disability money and child support to try to make ends meet. I have been able to keep rent curr...