Search found 12 matches

by BarrySe
Tue Sep 08, 2026 12:36 pm
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Need of help with a security deposit - What options are there?
Replies: 217
Views: 57741

Re: Need of help with a security deposit - What options are there?

I am 53 years old and I am currently in school finishing my bachelor’s in paralegal law. I don't know what to do or where to go for help. I did find a rental property close to my school, but I do not have the financial means to pay the security deposit which is 850 and first and last month’s rent is...
by BarrySe
Wed Aug 05, 2026 1:56 pm
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Husing - rent help list for Chisago County please
Replies: 1
Views: 198

Re: Housing - rent help list for Chisago County please

If you already found a 2 bedroom for $640, I'd really focus on trying to get into that because that's a lot more manageable than paying $775 every month. Since you're in Chisago County, call Lakes and Pines Community Action Council at 320-679-1800 (https://www.lakesandpines.org/). I see they help pe...
by BarrySe
Mon Jul 27, 2026 4:15 pm
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: How to qualify for public food stamp benefits
Replies: 15
Views: 8580

Re: How to qualify for public food stamp benefits

Hello I’m a senior living in Burlington County. I am 70 years old and on a fixed income and trying to get government benefits, SNAP too. Would you be able to assist me with finding a program that could help me with medical, dental and vision assistance? Due to being on a fixed income, I cannot affor...
by BarrySe
Wed Sep 10, 2025 9:02 am
Forum: Grants
Topic: Does SNAP food stamps really start for emergencies?
Replies: 5
Views: 8498

Re: Does SNAP food stamps really start for emergencies?

I’m trying to get help. I didn’t even know I could get help besides food stamps and did not know they start that quickly. They are cutting my phone and lights off next week so my fridge and the food will spoil. I have no money and I tried reaching the number listed for them but out of service and qu...
by BarrySe
Sun Aug 10, 2025 9:43 am
Forum: Help With Debt
Topic: Payment plans or hardship on Capital One bills
Replies: 6
Views: 6317

Re: Payment plans or hardship on Capital One bills

Dear Mr. McNamara, Hello, I am reaching out to get some information on receiving assistance for my bills and credit card as Capital One called. I work for a temporary staffing company and I haven't worked due to no availability for the shift I need and I am way behind on my Capital One card and hous...
by BarrySe
Tue Jul 29, 2025 3:43 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: I need help to pay bills in Tucson
Replies: 6
Views: 2193

Re: I need help to pay bills in Tucson

I am a permanently disabled single Mother of an Autistic 9-year-old and a 14-year-old living in Tucson. Our 17-year-old car was in dire need of maintenance and repair two months ago. Being on such a very low, fixed income is extremely difficult as it is with normal bills and necessities, however if ...
by BarrySe
Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:53 pm
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Stay at home mom
Replies: 2
Views: 2140

Re: Stay at home mom

Good Afternoon, I am a new stay-at-home mother and my fiancée was recently laid off from his job, so we have no income now. We are trying to find information on local financial, Christmas, and food assistance. If you could please compile a list of local organizations including churches that aid in m...
by BarrySe
Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:12 pm
Forum: Help With Medical Bills
Topic: ADHD bills
Replies: 4
Views: 6833

ADHD bills

My electricity has already been disconnected and now my fiancé can't work do to a car accident last year. He is waiting on his surgery. I am working for a job the works for the school districts when they have work I do work but when my clients cancel I don't work. There is three of us living in the ...
by BarrySe
Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 pm
Forum: Charities
Topic: Abused wife needs help with power bill
Replies: 2
Views: 3430

Re: Abused wife needs help with power bill

I need assistance with my power bill. I got way behind because I lost my job and now the bill is about 1159. Then my husband has been abusing me. I have a son who has asthma and is on a nebulizer so we need the power. I'm barely making the rent but thankful I have an understanding landlord who lets ...
by BarrySe
Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 am
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: rental help
Replies: 5
Views: 3797

Re: rental help

I'm behind on my rent for December. I live in an apartment and they say they are going to court the 29th of January. I haven't gotten any paperwork for court date. But I still have deposits I'm paying out as well. I've only lived here 2 months. I owe 1200.00 with late penalties and deposits my rent ...
by BarrySe
Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:20 am
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: badly needing help!
Replies: 3
Views: 2886

Re: badly needing help!

To whom it may concern,
I recently received help paying my electric bill from y'all and for their I'm very grateful. I was wondering if y'all could provide help for Christmas presents for my three daughters.
Thank you for your help, time and consideration.
by BarrySe
Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:45 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Help. I am disabled and unable to pay my bills
Replies: 149
Views: 39596

Re: Many home repairs for my disability

My husband and I are in desperate need of home repairs. We are both disabled, me with heart issues and him with heart and lung issues. We live in a mobile home which is paid for and sits on leased property. We were approved to have our HVAC system replaced almost 2 years ago and our front door. This...