Search found 4 matches

by Billy Bush
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:46 am
Forum: Help With Debt
Topic: Need to do a JUDGEMENT DEBTORS Claim
Replies: 0
Views: 134

Need to do a JUDGEMENT DEBTORS Claim

Hello! I'm a soon to be 65 year old woman who is disable and I need advice about how to fill out a Judgement Debtors Claim for Exemption! Missouri status 513.430. I am on SSDI. Am my check after insurance is less than $700 a month! My name is on two checking accounts. Mine and the other is for my x ...
by Billy Bush
Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:57 am
Forum: Help With Utility Bills
Topic: Home heating fuel
Replies: 9
Views: 3192

Re: Home heating fuel

Hi, We are having trouble paying to get more fuel oil for our home. That is what we heat with. We had just put 200 in on the 11th and that gave us 70 gallons. We tried to get help from DHS but they denied us. The only Income we get is my husband's and he is on SS. Do you know what we can do for fuel...
by Billy Bush
Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:45 am
Forum: Help With Debt
Topic: Filed for bankruptcy
Replies: 6
Views: 2664

Re: Filed for bankruptcy

I am a retired veteran. The ex-wife has filed fraudulent claims with the child support services, she is already receiving almost 65% to 70% of the retired pay as property, child support, and arrears payments. I filed bankruptcy from all this non-sense. My wife and I do not have the money to keep ans...
by Billy Bush
Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:53 am
Forum: Assistance Programs
Topic: Short term hardship so can't afford school supplies
Replies: 8
Views: 2185

Re: Short term hardship so can't afford school supplies

I am in need of back to school help with my four kids. I am unsure where to turn. I just had my second major back surgery July 7th. I have not been able to work in 3 years and we are struggling. Please if you can help me with information or help. We are having a hard time with bills etc and I don't ...

Go to advanced search