Search found 7 matches
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:15 pm
- Forum: Free items and give aways
- Topic: Any free Christmas toy giveaways in Dallas please?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 40
Any free Christmas toy giveaways in Dallas please?
I need information on resources in my area of Dallas County. I'm struggling financially and have no income at this point. I've been out of work since the beginning of Iran war and I'm very scared about my rent, lights, heat being paid not to mention Christmas for my kids as I'm behind in bills. I ra...
- Mon Jun 22, 2026 7:22 am
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Fixed income - What programs help people with it?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9440
Re: Fixed income
For a week now I've called several churches and nonprofit organizations for referrals and assistance for rental and furniture vouchers, but I only got run around. Most no longer are funded to help so for 2 years my daughter and I were homeless or living in hotels or pillow to post. We finally found ...
- Tue May 26, 2026 2:19 pm
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: I live in Palm Beach County and need help - I need options
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8001
Re: I live in West Palm Beach Florida and need help
Good morning I live in Florida (Palm Beach County) with my 13-year-old son. I'm currently also pregnant and finding myself in a difficult situation with my landlord. I lost my job and have not been able to make ends meet. I'm being evicted and have nowhere to go or no knowledge of assistance program...
- Tue Apr 14, 2026 1:29 pm
- Forum: Charities
- Topic: Full bills will not be paid by Salvation Army or the church
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2598
Re: Full bills will not be paid by Salvation Army or the church
No charity will ever pay an entire bill. I struggle to but would never expect anyone to pay my entire bill much less some local church or the good folks at the Salvation Army. Get used to it. Hi, I was wondering if you or if you know of anyone the helps with utility payments after they have been shu...
- Mon Apr 13, 2026 5:12 pm
- Forum: Help With Rent
- Topic: Laid off and Desperately need money for rent
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12445
Re: Laid off and Desperately need money for rent
Tobia, thank the Trump economy. Millions can't find jobs as Trump gives handouts to big oil, cuts taxes on big business, and wants AI data farms. And try to get into his properties as a poor out of work person, Trump and family will laugh at you. But yes, Trump is for the little people! lol ridiculo...
- Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:31 pm
- Forum: Help With Mortgages
- Topic: Military vet losing home
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5924
Re: Military vet losing home
I was injured on duty in 2009 and am still in the National Guard. My injuries have gotten worse and I am out of work. I have 3 small children in my home. I have had a VA evaluation recently and waiting on a rating to determine if I'm eligible for service. Meanwhile I have gotten behind on mortgage a...
- Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 am
- Forum: Help With Rent
- Topic: Want to move out of mothers's housing
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2771
Re: Want to move out of mothers's housing
I am desperately needing help. I'm living with relapse remitting multiple sclerosis and having to use a CPAP machine taking injections for my MS and various medications for pain so on using a walker or cane. But I am in my mother's house now. I am trying not to have to be in my wheel chair. I do hav...
