Search found 10 matches
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 4:59 am
- Forum: Free items and give aways
- Topic: Food Pantry List - Where is a good one?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 12961
Re: Food Pantry List - Where is a good one?
Hi, my name is Tiffany. I don’t know much about how the churches with pantries that can help you with food for me and my 2 children. I live in a home right now rent a room but it’s consistent domestic violence, verbally mentally and emotionally on top of throwing items or even hitting me. I am emplo...
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 7:28 am
- Forum: Help With Rent
- Topic: Denied government housing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2560
Re: Denied government housing
Good morning I have had difficulty the last couple of months getting assistance from the government housing programs. Unfortunately I have been making just enough to make rent so my application was denied and my car was just repossessed. If there is anyway I can get some help with housing I would ap...
- Mon Jul 27, 2026 4:01 pm
- Forum: Extra Income
- Topic: Need information on online survey - market research opportunities
- Replies: 38
- Views: 32365
Re: Free Money. Market research and online surveys
Please send me any applications to online survey places that will give me money. I would need to fill out for help with utility bills and car payment if possible. I work a 40 hour a week job and have a business. My business has lost its only accounts and I am asking for temporary real help from any ...
- Mon May 25, 2020 7:29 am
- Forum: Help With Utility Bills
- Topic: SMUD bills due
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2651
Re: SMUD bills due
Hi This is my first time trying to fine help to pay my SMUD electric bill, and not sure how to get the assistance for that. I'm disabled 53 year old. I have Chronic pain from my Hips and Knees being Bone on Bone and Osteoarthritis which is just unbearable, but I wake up every day hoping this say wil...
- Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:04 pm
- Forum: Free items and give aways
- Topic: CPAP
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7556
Re: CPAP
I'm in Aberdeen NC and my Duke Energy bill is $211 and I need assistance paying it before December 5 cut off day or I lose my CPAP machine which relies on the power. Please help I'm the mother of two children. And I work full time just need help with my bill.
Thank-you,
Thank-you,
- Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:33 am
- Forum: General Help
- Topic: Moving my stuff from storage
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1477
Moving my stuff from storage
I am in need of assistance with the two storage unit that I have had simply storage because I had been hospitalized because I had a pneumothorax and I am on the lung transplant list. Everything that I own is in storage and I need help in getting my things from storage. I currently owe the storage fa...
- Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:23 am
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Who helps caregivers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2638
Re: Who helps caregivers
I was sole primary caregiver to my elderly mother for 10 years and she recently passed away. I had to quit working to care for her and had to vacate the rental home we shared together. I am looking for another place to live and trying to secure full time employment and need financial assistance to g...
- Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:37 am
- Forum: General Help
- Topic: Facing housing court
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5257
Facing housing court
I am in housing court. I need help paying my rent arrears. I am currently looking for work, my 18 year old son just graduated high school and is looking for work as well. We have had no luck. I have applied at several local offices and I have been told I don't qualify. My rent arrears is $1500.00. I...
- Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:43 am
- Forum: Assistance Programs
- Topic: Help for Head Start education for my boys
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1928
Re: Help for Head Start education for my boys
Hello, I really need some emergency assistance. I am employed full time and have been for 7 years with same employer, and 2 of my kids are in Head Start. I have been to 4 agencies that have either not had resources available or just gave me the run around and refuse to assist me because I work. This...
- Sat May 21, 2016 4:24 am
- Forum: Help With Utility Bills
- Topic: VA pension not enough for my utilities
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7065
VA pension not enough for my utilities
I am trying to find assistance, or direction to programs where I can apply for assistance to keep my water and electric from being turned off. I am a single mother of 4 boys (ages 10, 8, 4 and 15). We moved here in an effort to be closer to a support network such as my church and family members. I a...
