Search found 6 matches

by Redwoddswer
Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:15 am
Forum: Help With Medical Bills
Topic: Premature baby
Replies: 2
Views: 3073

Re: Premature baby

Hello, I am interested in writing articles online to pay my medical bills. I am a returning part time college student to receive a degree in business management. Because my children were born premature I became a stay at home mom. I would love to receive extra income in writing articles online. For ...
by Redwoddswer
Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:54 am
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Partial deposit help in Illinois for a move
Replies: 3
Views: 1305

Re: Partial deposit help in Illinois for a move

To Whom This May Concern: I am trying to obtain help with my security deposit. I have a section 8 voucher from Menard County Illinois but I live in Cook County Illinois. Every lead that I have been given is either out of funds or either I have to live in the Cook County in order to receive their hel...
by Redwoddswer
Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:44 am
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Laid off without notice!!
Replies: 3
Views: 1383

Re: Laid off without notice!!

I'm a single mother raising two boys. I hurt my back again at work, couldn’t work and was laid off without so much as any notice. I got behind on my rent so I got an eviction notice. Now I have to go to court. I've been Trying my best to come up with the rest of my rent, so I'm really struggling and...
by Redwoddswer
Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:29 am
Forum: General Help
Topic: Free air conditoners
Replies: 7
Views: 2792

Re: Free air conditoners

I have a friend whose parents are on disability and their A/C went out. They do not have the money to pay a company to fix it but what they need is someone honest to come look at it and see what is actually wrong with it give an honest opinion and get it fixed without charging an arm and leg. They a...
by Redwoddswer
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 pm
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: Massachusetts housing assistance
Replies: 12
Views: 4133

Re: Massachusetts housing assistance

I was evicted from Worcester Massachusetts Public Housing due to nonpayment of rent and now with the moving fees plus what I owed I now owe $3100.00. I currently am in possession of my section 8 voucher but cannot proceed with moving into a new apartment until this money is paid in full to Worcester...
by Redwoddswer
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:02 pm
Forum: Help With Rent
Topic: HUD Section 8
Replies: 10
Views: 4256

Re: HUD Section 8

Have to be out my home before the November the 2nd and I don't have anywhere for me and my kids to go. Have a job but can't afford the first month’s rent and deposit on a new place. My current landlord eviction me due to a broken door a fake me and my kids 30 days to get out. I'm a single hard worki...