Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 am
- Forum: General Help
- Topic: Confused
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2892
Re: Confused
Ya, whatever, spam advertising is never welcome under any circumstances. Thanks but no thanks.
Thanks for the offer of car insurance. NOT!
Thanks for the offer of car insurance. NOT!
- Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:34 am
- Forum: General Help
- Topic: Confused
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2892
Re: Confused
Well, I'll admit I've been really stressed lately, so I could be me. I appreciate you gettin back to me so fast. Thanks.
- Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:11 am
- Forum: General Help
- Topic: Confused
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2892
Confused
I'm sorry, but I spent the whole night looking at your site, and I just kept being sent around and around to the same stuff and never found any actual agencies or help for most of the things I was looking for. First was weatherization. After hours of looking, I'm more confused then ever. Who do I go...
